It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**A Thread of Conscious Prediction**(ATS BOT PREDICTION)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
ok................nothing to worry about

peace......lol.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by truth/seeker]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

RED!!!!!

-The amount of people in the world today wanting to know the future...

Green

-NWO take over

Orange

-Swine flu

Peace

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yellow

1. We are all alive at the same time, why should the problems we face be so difficult to solve.

2. Lack of recognition for individual and collective human potential, will ultimately bring our demise, unless we recognise.

in othert words:

1. There is potential to save the world.

2. ..But nobody realises it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

1) You say what color you are: Green= Everything is fine.
Yellow= There is a possibility of Doom.
Red= Doom is imminent/happening now.

what color for it's already done? the red part that is.

2) You list the 2 reasons or things that have the most weight on determining your colored alert level.

1) in american society it is impossible to comply. the future is taxed but not represented. and taxation without representation is not acceptable to an american. yet, a soul born today will owe thousands of $ and not be permitted to work for another 15 years, at which time it will have to pay thousands of $ just to pretend to know the rules of the game. life being the game. if a new born soul is to comply, then it has to comply with the laws, rules, ordinances, etc ...

YET ... even if you locked all the supreme court justices, all representatives, all senators, and the president all in the same room together with unlimited paper, pen, ink and pencil, until they reproduced all the laws in print, they would never emerge, never come out, because they can not comply.

and if all those we follow can't know all the rules, how can they expect any soul to follow all the rules without knowing all the rules?

it's a kin to being forced to play a game where you are severly punished for not complying to the rules, but not being permitted to know the rules.

how can you play a game with rules you don't know?

2) the united states air force's not being able to comply with the united states air force.

urthkwake
ekawkthru
urthqwak
nothing lesserthatn/greaterthan one alpha three through up three time stoppers ache and add across our hour are you u you owe why?
see a debayu stop time ace ah adds our you.
trinity greaterthan/lesserthan alpha's a three up greaterthan/lesserthan ehca true tru add ru are you?
urthqwak
cawcueacheaddhouryuw
chomsomgow
chom som gow
earthquake

This is completely unofficial, and it's usefulness to humanity is completely up to you. So please lets take this seriously, and we may actually be able to predict the short term future based on your input.

GO!!

be not afraid

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
SUPERGREEN!

1- More and more people feel like they don't like the established order of things and they seem to be willing to take measures to change their lives and this world for the best.

2- The older generation is tired and their vision is very limited. They do not realize that not only their system is crumbling because of their ineptitude to keep the population satisfied, but on top of that they have no idea of what is going on because they are so out of touch with the reality of the people.

We are going through a cycle of regeneration, the young will challenge the old and point out the mistakes they refuse to see. This will be a new "peace and love" revolution, we will change our institutions and renew the true spirit of America: Freedom, peace and hope for us and for the rest of the world so that all mankind can be freed from the tyranny which we have imposed on ourselves with our ignorant pride.

We are reaching this point when global intelligence takes over individual greed. This phenomenon cannot be stopped, it is the natural course of the system whereby life itself continuously seeks self-improvement to carry on its everlasting quest.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by townio]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by townio

2- The older generation is tired and their vision is very limited. They do not realize that not only their system is crumbling because of their ineptitude to keep the population satisfied, but on top of that they have no idea of what is going on because they are so out of touch with the reality of the people.

Holy cow!

The younger generation elected Barack Obama! How out of touch with reality are you?

How is it that being old and experienced does not lead to enlightenment and intelligence?

You have a long way to go on your journey, my friend! Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

both candidates were puppets...

either or, the same result.

it was lack of options in the election, not generation vs generation.

this is why we need a third party.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
GREEN
i just had H1N1, nothing serious, just 2 weeks at bed. Never feared it. Just the worst flu of my life. Didn't took tamiflu or something more than water and some painkillers.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
reply to post by townio

Holy cow!

The younger generation elected Barack Obama! How out of touch with reality are you?

How is it that being old and experienced does not lead to enlightenment and intelligence?

You have a long way to go on your journey, my friend! Enjoy!

I think Ugie1028 perfectly illustrated the point I was making in my post. From his picture and his post I can see he is young. And from your answer I can see you are old.
You think you are much sharper than you really are and I will take the time to prove you wrong.
1-The young did not elect obama. Obama won in all age categories except for the 65+
here
and even there McCain had only a very small advantage.
2-Then you claim to be enlightenment and intelligence after stating something that is just plain wrong without taking the time to verify what you say. You go on with a final statement telling me I am far from the intellectual level you have reached. You make my point for me: old pride, limited vision, out of touch with reality.
3-Finally, Obama was the better choice. It is no surprise for me that you cannot understand this since all of the above, and if you could understand McCain's policies you would know that we would be in a lot more trouble had he been elected president.

I could go on and continue to take apart the false ideas that lie into your head but I will let time be a witness of my words instead.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Yellow there is always the possibility of doom while mankind rules there will always be wars,the older i get the more i realize it is part of our genetic make up to want to rule others mostly because we think (the human mentality ) our ideas are more sensible we know what is best for others ..............The powers that be definitely think that way .eventually you realize there other are ways equally as good,unfortunately those in power usually find out to late!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by illece

sory about that i forgot number 2

number 2young people are being brain washed into thinking violence is the norm,,even children's films are gratuitous violence usually put in a comedy film setting,these people will grow up to be our new leaders

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
green

1. death

2. taxes

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Is everyone on this thread looking through rose colored glasses??

evidently, or you head is burried in the sand, do some research

Sorry the world is'nt in the Green at all......imo, I have a right to

voice my opinion!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

I starred you for your last eight words.

Back on topic:

I. Red

1. China, Russia and others are currently trying to dump the Dollar.
  2. Democracy is currently proving oppressive to 49% of the population.

II. Yellow

1. TPTB are successfully employing the Divide and Conquer paradigm.
  2. Most people are conscious of only 0.00000004% of world population.

III> Green

1. We're still here - some of us, just for spite.
  2. Yearning for the truth is [ironically] a side-effect of the disease that's trying to hide itself.

It truly doesn't matter what you look for - it's always there. What matters is why you're looking in the first place.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Green

1) I spent all day with my wife, and 1 month old daughter.

2) I am surrounded by family and friends that make life worth living!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Still green

1) Some of my problems have been solved today because I am thinking more clearly and taking actions.

2) I got reactions I wanted from others by taking a stance and clearly communicating my needs.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Yellow

1. I had allergies today really badly, I heard about a boy who committed suicide that lived near me, and last week the court here let a child molester free who claimed he was "asleep" while he was in the act of it.

2. It infuriates me that people are so stupid and our legal system is so screwed up. It makes me think that the guy who committed suicide just could not stand living in such a screwed up world (maybe that's what he thought).

[edit on 7-9-2009 by elaine]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yellow

1.) The United States has failed as a country.

2.) The true intentions of media and news has failed.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Green again

1) I am a survivor and always have been. I am glad of that.

2) I feel the stirrings of hope because if something is difficult and not easily obtained it usually means something good is coming soon.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
October 25, 2009.

Yea...I said it..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join