It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush says explosives used on 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Read the whole transcript. The sentiment he's putting across is completely banal and doesn't further the "Truth" cause one iota. It's completely clear that the operatives he's refering to are terrorists, and that he's discussing information obtained under duress from detainees.

This makes him a scumbag, and should cause anyone from the US to feel hopelessly embarassed, but it has nothing to do with bombs in the WTC.

In fact, posting videos like this actually significantly damages the "truth" movement because it gets the wack jobs out defending it and makes the movement look like it's composed largely of idiots. On this very thread you have someone who considers an argument to be composed of writing LOLOLOOLLOLOL, and someone who clearly has no idea what a Freudian slip is, but bandies the term around anyway in order to seem more intelligent. Listen: NO ONE OF ANY IMPORTANCE WILL EVER TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY. This is a hard pill to swallow, but it's unfortunately true. Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This video may be out of context, but nonetheless quite a number of bloopers have been made by Bush and his sinister friends.
Here some moronic slip ups, incriminating them:
100777.com...
Or this moment of speechlessness.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Wow! The power Elite are starting to slip up.I bet the Reptilians don't like this.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by danhow
Wow! The power Elite are starting to slip up.I bet the Reptilians don't like this.

QED.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I'm pretty sure the post 911 death count is way over 1 million now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join