It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate Passes Draconian Flu Pandemic Bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Blacklisted News

The corporate media is ignoring S. 2028, the flu pandemic bill that was unanimously passed by the Massachusetts Senate. The draconian bill was covered extensively by the alternative news sites, but not a word from the New York Times or the Washington Post.

S. 2028 will be used as a template for legislation in other states. The bill imposes a virtual police state and martial law on Massachusetts at the behest of the governor in the event of a flu pandemic this autumn. It gives the state health commissioner, law enforcement, and medical personnel wide authority to mobilize forces, vaccinate the population, enter private property with no warrants, and even quarantine people against their will in violation of the Constitution. The bill allows the state to enter property without a search warrant and destroy the property without a court order. It would force in-state health care providers to assist in the performance of vaccination.

Aw ****.

I knew they were going to pass it I just didnt want to believe it for real.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Our Constitution has been trampled!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What?! This is nuts...so they can pretty much do whatever they want to you, your land, your family and your home whenever they want to just to force vaccinations upon you?! This is really scary and who knows how long before other states follow through.

I sure hope nothing happens. I have a friend who has a lot of family in Mass. I hope they know about this and if not I will let them know. S*F

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

To bad it goes against that document that was written over 200 years ago. Man the big balls on this legslatures. Let Ohio try and pass some BS like this. They can no warrent search my house as my M-4 shoots at there Facist arses. Please do I promise you i am a better shot then my local police.-) Iraqi war trained baby bring it on.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I personally cant believe they had the big balls to pass this! No matter how much duress your country is in basic rights are guaranteed!

That's WHY we have the Constitution!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
That's one of many scary laws passed as a direct result of the hype around H1N1. On June 17, the South Australian Parliament passed laws allowing government force people into quarantine that aren't even displaying symptoms - read what else they can now do legally:

The legislation passed yesterday gives the state increased powers in the case of "a more dangerous flu pandemic".

They include the power to forcibly quarantine people – including those with no symptoms – and to "remove or destroy . . . any building, structure, vehicle, vegetation, animal or other thing".

Destroy order for serious pandemic

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

nononononono . . . . Obama said, TODAY that there would not be forced vaccinations

So stop this silliness.

And take the blue pill, just go baaaack toooo sleeeeep. . . . .

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I freaking hate living here. This is going to turn into the NWO hub.

Who would have thought?????

I cant stand it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well it still have to pass the House on september 9... we'll see, but yeah, most likely will pass...

I think we'll have to create a new word to describe this legislation if they pass this bill. Because filthy, traitors, sons of bit*** are definetly NOT strong enough.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I've read this entire bill, and these are the facts. Bold is text from the bill.

MASS.GOV PDF

#1 The commonwealth, by decision of the commissioner or local public health authority, may vaccinate the entire population.
"when the commissioner or a local public health authority within its jurisdiction determines that either or both of the following measures are necessary to prevent a serious danger to the public health the commissioner or local public health authority may exercise the following authority: (1) to vaccinate or provide precautionary prophylaxis to individuals as protection against communicable disease and to prevent the spread of communicable or possibly communicable disease"

#2 You may refuse the vaccine***
"An individual who is unable or unwilling to submit to vaccination or treatment shall not be required to submit to such procedures but may be isolated or quarantined"

#3 ****If you are "unable or unwilling to submit to vaccination" you "may be isolated or quarantined" "An order for isolation or quarantine may include any individual who is unwilling or unable to undergo vaccination, precautionary prophylaxis, medical treatment, decontamination, medical examinations, tests, or specimen collection"

#3 The commonwealth may "perform physical examinations, tests, and specimen collection necessary to diagnose a disease or condition and ascertain whether an individual presents a risk to public health."

#4 "Law enforcement authorities"..."shall assist medical personnel in the involuntary transportation of such person to the treatment center. No law enforcement authority or medical personnel shall be held criminally or civilly liable as a result of an act or omission carried out in good faith in reliance on said order." An officer may arrest without a warrant any person whom the officer has probable cause to believe has violated an order for isolation or quarantine and shall use reasonable diligence to enforce such order."

#5 The commonwealth, law enforcement and health authorities do not need to show you any written order in order to vaccinate you or test you...etc; They may inform you "through the mass media and posting in a place where group members are reasonably likely to see it."

[edit on 2-9-2009 by METACOMET]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
On the Mainstream News Today...CNN...I think.

I was at work and saw on TV that they will be holding a rally there at the state house this week.

Talked about the bill and why people are furious.

THE PEOPLE WILL BE HEARD

And deserve so. Guess we will see how those lawmakers react. Just how much they don't care about anyone but themselves and their agenda.

We must remember. These people who pass these laws are NOT like you and I. After years of working for them, dealing with them and so on. I realized that it was even more cynical. They are friends, foes, and playing their roles on the stage for us all to watch.

Who knows if they are even legally elected? (Diebold Machines)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

Most law makers dont care. They work for special interest groups now.

new topics

top topics

join