It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan's Prime Minister's Wife claims to have been abducted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Actually the lady gets it pretty correctly, "alien abductions" are mostly of a spiritual nature and not a physical experience which most people unfortunately fail to realize, including the ones whom experienced it.

So indeed for that alone she does get her story more believable because the account is more correct compared to most other "alien abductions".

Blessings,
Maggador

I've had a few memories like this. At least one experience was being in someone elses body. For all we know, they are trading vivid memories between some of us. " I feel your pain."

I've also recalled having been pushed out my own body and had to watch instead.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well if the Valiant Thor story is real then the NASA info on Venus must be bogus! But admittedly I get the feeling that we might have all been hoodwinked about the planets and the Moon. When you come to think about it ,Venus being a very close neighbor to the earth why should it have such a hellish climate?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Now a good question would be: why to abduct just a soul if you can abduct everything, body included?

Ah, but who says they can?
I mean, its a plausible suggestion to think that if one can abduct the soul, then surely they can abduct the body, but who knows?

But, lets say they can for arguments sake.
If they took her body, then she would have burned up.
So, if they planned on showing her Venus, they knew they would have to take only her soul.

Now I'm not giving this story any credibility. Just tossing in some ideas to ponder on.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018But as we all may already realize, these people eat things others wouldn't and you never can be sure of the strange reactions to them.

"these people" are just regular people like you and I. as it turns out, Japan doesn't live in caves and huts with men hunting while the women eat whatever wild mushrooms come about

jesus

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles

Originally posted by aleon1018But as we all may already realize, these people eat things others wouldn't and you never can be sure of the strange reactions to them.

"these people" are just regular people like you and I. as it turns out, Japan doesn't live in caves and huts with men hunting while the women eat whatever wild mushrooms come about

jesus

WOW, shows what you know about Japanese food.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Once, during an astral projection, I met some strange 'alien' and he took me to Jupiter and one of its moons.
I think it is entirely possible she went to Venus, perhaps as a warning of what can/will happen to Earth.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

WOW, shows what you know about Japanese food.

I have been working in a japanese restaurant and maybe i know enough about what they eat: the quality of their food is second to no one, maybe it's the cleanest way to cook i've ever seen, way better than the ITALIAN and the FRENCH one. Now to joke is one thing (i have been the first to in this thread), but to lack respect for some entire country is unaccettable, mate, especially because maybe japanese people eat better stuff than the one you and me do. They have a very deep culture about fish for example, to eat fish in some good Japanese restaurant is not like to eat some roasted fish whatsoever, as it happens in some 90% opf european restaurants.
Have you ever eaten something cooked in some Teppanyaki? Spectacle, pure spectacle and hight quality cuisine, but not all are able to cook on that table, try by yourself if you don't believe me. Now there are facets that are questionable for us, but just because of our cultural differences, but we shouldn't offend them talking about their cuisine, their cuisine is respectable as OUR and YOUR ones: you should see the teppanyaki master that i've seen, the care he did put just in sharpening his knives: hours, hours for each single knife. Not to mention what you need to know in order to slice correctly this fish. I can tell you that japanese cuisine is one of the best IF not the best i've ever seen, believe it or not.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

Good Lovin makes for sweet dreams though I prefer to watch a ladies face while the dream comes true.

Priceless.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

I've seen enough from some programs about what some of these people eat in Asia to at least believe there are foods that are dangerous enough to have side effects or worse. Specifically that one fish.

I make no insults to the chefs cooking or menu, especially; when he has a knife in his hand.

I've only been to one extreme American Japanese restaurant and that made me nervous enough just in how anxious the waiter acted. I basically knew I was way out of my league like a homeless person. I could even feel the eyes burning holes through me.

I've seen what some of the Chinese restaurant owners eat, which is apparently fried whole (gutted) fish, vegetables and white rice. They seem to know well enough not to eat what they serve us. Not to compare their food to Japanese.

No doubt there are far more toxic foods we eat in the US every day that are slowly killing us. I'm actually embarrassed that these people eat at any McDonalds in their own countries. I doubt it's exactly the same.

I had a coworker from Korea that would bring food his wife had made.

Then he started just eating hot dog sandwiches. So, I asked him and he told me why. He thought it was appropriate to eat our kind of food here so as not to offend us. I told him he was wrong and he should eat his own food if he wants. That was 23 years ago.

I hope I never have to take a survival course or live on hot dogs or balogna sandwiches.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Thanks for sharing the news: Reuters is a reliable source, but in spite of it i can't believe in what i'm reading.
What some spectacular start for his husband. I stick on my opinion that someone is dropping some VERY strange stuff into the water worldwide, too many strange things are happening: I could be wrong, but facts seem to confirm my though very strange theory.

"It was a very beautiful place and it was really green."

She forgot to say that it was very HOT too: I wonder what would happen to some human being @ 887° Fahrenheit: i have no idea, but i bet that it wouldn't be some nice experience.

Actually she didn't forgot to say it was very hot as well... if in fact it's not hot at all.

Whether or not you believe in remote viewing.... I have done some myself and know it works. I haven't been to venus because I am not that far advanced.... but know of groups of people who have remote viewed Venus.... and guess what. They said it wasn't hot at all.... and it was beautiful and green and "alot like Earth".

So what she says in my opinion only solidifies further that I think she is telling the truth. Lets be honest.... if the powers that be at the top... don't want you knowing there is life on another planet not that far from us... they are going to do the opposite and tell you it's the most inhospitable place in the universe.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Actually the lady gets it pretty correctly, "alien abductions" are mostly of a spiritual nature and not a physical experience which most people unfortunately fail to realize, including the ones whom experienced it.

So indeed for that alone she does get her story more believable because the account is more correct compared to most other "alien abductions".

Blessings,
Maggador

if that's even conclusive, science will not be able to verify it to the mainstream press.

it also promotes regression therapy, which is in my opinion a bigger danger than the alien presence (even if true) since it's commonly found to be manipulating stories.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
edited: not needed/fightin' words

[edit on 2-9-2009 by piddles]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Deleted for off topic discussion

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bananasam

Blessings,
Maggador

if that's even conclusive, science will not be able to verify it to the mainstream press.

it also promotes regression therapy, which is in my opinion a bigger danger than the alien presence (even if true) since it's commonly found to be manipulating stories.

Well the issue there is science... not the claims. Just 1 more reason why science is irrelevant to the discussion around paranormal.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
In the olden days they used to call such things, "flights of fancy."

With good reason.

I'm not sure this is an endorsement of the validity of the abductee experience, or even relevant. But to each their own, I suppose. It seems in sharp contrast to what others have experienced, or at least what they believe they remember of it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm glad there were 2 other people who are intelligent enough to think that Venus is NOT 887degrees like NASA says. No one knows. No one has been there. NASA has lied before and will lie again.

I'd like to imagine Venus as earth in 5 million years after China pollutes the atmosphere to the point where there is a permanent thick haze of smoke blocking the sun. Of course by then, medical technology would improve to the point where pollution wouldn't be a health problem anymore, and other life adapted. I actually think life on Venus would be rather abundant, more than Mars for sure.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The one photo that the Russian satellite shot of venus in 96, showed three domes side by side. NASA said it was a natural event, nothing else was said after that. The phote i seen it didnt look natural, it looked intelligently made.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

I would agree.
You would do the same.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OG_SWAGGA_KING
The one photo that the Russian satellite shot of venus in 96, showed three domes side by side. NASA said it was a natural event, nothing else was said after that. The phote i seen it didnt look natural, it looked intelligently made.

Do you know the alleged coordinates of that those domes?

*It is for a remote viewing experiment.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

I must have missed the 'content' of her message.

Good 'conversation' piece I would imagine.

A sit down?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join