It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP senator warns of 'minor revolution' over health care

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gateway

Originally posted by DYepes
I WILL follow the orders that are given to me to preserve the Union, stability and peace. Secession causes instability and disharmony. So, I will do what I am ordered to do to preserve the Union.

Then YOU ignore the Constitution. Therefore YOU are the Traitor. If you are willing to give up your life, to enforce TYRANNY...then SO BE IT.

Not that its gooing to come to that. People are just blowing steam. Cruise missles, F-22's, and Aircraft carriers belong to the Fed, not individual states. It just would not last any longer than a few days to be honest, if that. People are too used to the harmony they have here, even though most people take it for granted and dont realise how good we have it here.
I'm afraid you are wrong here. Yes YOU may fire a shot and kill innocent men, women and children, but most soldiers will NOT dare attack FELLOW AMERICANS...who wish to seceede peacefully, and that is how it is going to happen.

The resolutions are happening in peaceful settings SO IF THERE IS GOING TO BE MURDER AND MAYHEM it will have to BE instigated BY D.C. and not the States enforcing their own 10th Amendment.

Texas will not drop bombs on D.C., it will be D.C. DROPPING bombs on their own soil.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
Well if the Dems do this it'll be the last democratic prisidency in our lifetimes and they'll sure hate 2010. Wont happen imo,they're bluffing.

I live in Georgia and anyone coming out of Florida thinks they'll make it to Texas to fire on civilians, well you better pack your lunch.

www.legis.state.ga.us...[/url]

LOL, awesome post man.

My friend and I were talking about the latest round of secession talks the other night and he said the exact same thing. He said, "Man, I'm from Florida - they'd never make it to Texas to do anything...."

[edit on 9/2/09 by nickoli]

[edit on 9/2/09 by nickoli]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Id' just be doing a job to earn money in these tough economic times. Hear most of us will actually be working with Private International Groups Representing the real overseas financeers. They said things are getting to murky on this side of the pond again. They fixed it inn the late 18th century, and they are simply going to fix it again. Cept this time the world really is flat, and they have the resources to import everything they need from anywhere on Earth for as long as it takes. I guess I wont lie to you, secrets already out.

Wanna know how it all started... shh its still a secret. board member A was in the washroom discussing a scenario he bet board member B he could profit from. Mr. B agreed to it, and now Mr. A is simply using the media subsidiaries he owns to facilitae the psyche campaign, and still managing to earn 7.3% gross increases in his new markets!

What did they bet? They staked the lives of billions of unknowing ciitizens attached in the intricit web of global finance on a $1.00 US greenback...

I would say this these men really know how to gamble. They win everytime! Tooo bad they are watching us now from miles away from the surface.

The kicker is now the new "in" thing is the East. All the brokers are talkin about it. Because there are only less than 400 million people in North America, and over 4,000,000,000 people in Asia alone, with nearly one billion more in Africa. These markets are primed for double digit growth rates for DECADES to come. Those are some serious dividends dude. And those shareholders out there do not want to see their pensions threatened because a tapped out, over saturated, stagnant market in N.A. is causin a fuss.

Even our own private security firms will go to the side with more money.

Lets just hope for a fair game everyone, and that everyone gets to pass out the $1.00 US greenback to stare at in all its glory, as it stares back at us......

[edit on 9/3/2009 by DYepes]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Very appropriate. If the bureaucracy of Medicare allows, ignores or encourages this lunacy and blatant theft, how much worse will it become for government to take control over all health care?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Coming from your state, I'll overlook your silly little insult.

lol

Cali-Mexico-iberal Land!!!! Come visit us in 2012!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

MF, I'm stunned at what I'm reading on this thread. Did you hear the suggestions to cut off the electricity? Nukes? Invade?

In the last civil war here in the US, if you tally manpower, transportation, manufacturing, navy, and wealth, the South was outmanned about seven to one.

Seven to one. Seven to one against ones who couldn't resupply, and who weren't packing up immigrants just off the boats to serve in their army.

Logically, the South should have been whipped in a few months.

But they didn't factor in that the South was fighting for it's own territory. Big motivation. Very big.

Freedom.

From Britain.

And it appears they're going to compel us to break away from our overbearing Federal Government.

For the VERY SAME REASONS!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join