It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John F. Kennedy: The Case Reviewed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

So, does the info he eventually got hold of agree with that 'about Wim' piece you posted, or is it something else?

Only reason I ask is, the 'tramp' in the photos looks *exactly* like E. Howard Hunt (see the vid I posted earlier), and this guy, before he died, claimed he was involved.

I also find this stuff rather interesting, with regard to E. Howard Hunt - this, and more, from the much later Watergate Tapes:

Nixon: "Well, your, your major, your major guy keep under control is Hunt."

Dean: "That's right."

Nixon: "I think. Because he knows..."

Dean: "He knows so much."

Nixon: "...about a lot of other things."

Source - exhibit_12 (PDF) : nixon.archives.gov

May not be relevant, but it's sure interesting.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Wow! That was a very interesting case review, I did not know alot of the information that was given there.. Its something i have had an interest in but never really read to much in to it, so thank you!! This really gave me a much greater knowledge on it all,

Again you set the mark!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Thank you for the kind words asala! It they mean a lot and are much appreciated. I am especially glad that you enjoyed it
And ESTATIC that you learned from my thread. Thats the goal, to learn.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have always found it odd that a self proclaimed "Marxist" would be assigned to the main air base for the U2 flights over the USSR and then getting the money to go to Russia and come back with no problems whatsoever.Oswald was a low level intelligence agent who's movements and activities made him a perfect patsy,for all we know that may have been the whole point of his time in the Marine Corps.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

That is so true and the marines (the low level ones) are subject to the first tests that are done for military trained and paid for experiments. Perhaps Oswald was a MK Ultra agent? Its possible...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well--My reply will be terribly redundant,as all I can say is WOW!
I am new here and this thread blew me away.I have always been interested in the subject,and being able to read all the information you gleaned in one comprehensive thread was amazing,intriguing and enjoyable.I thoroughly look forward to reading the other conspiracies you have researched and posted,as well as the ones you promise will be on the way in the future. *rubs hands together in gleeful anticipation*

S+F!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by amrith777

Glad you are enjoying this my friend
Stay tuned for MUCH more the plot thickens with the Great Clean Up! The world... what would it have been like if JFK lived...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The Debris of History
by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Over the past few days I've been thinking a lot about John Kennedy and what our world might have been like if he had lived. These thoughts didn't just come out of the blue, they are the result of the fact that I have just finished reading one of the saddest books ever written: Farewell America by the pseudonymous author, James Hepburn.

Farewell America is pretty well accepted to have been authored by the French equivalent of our CIA, and based on hard intelligence gathered from French, Russian, and even American sources. It was originally published in French in 1968, but it was unavailable in the United States for many years. With the coming of the worldwide web, it became available and I truly wish that every American citizen would read it.

With remarkable skill and insight, the book outlines the overall situation in America at the time, and describes the players and most probable conspirators involved in the horrific and brutal public execution of probably the best president America ever had. There are many reasons to think that George H.W. Bush was involved in the plot, and today, having placed his idiot son on the throne, the world is as far away from that world we could be living in had Kennedy lived, that it is like we all died back then, and now we have awakened in Hell.

They weren't satisfied to just kill Jack Kennedy; they went for his brother as well. And when John-John grew up and began to display the same characteristics of his father: decency, intellect, and a sense of obligation to help others, he had to die also. The situation actually has all the makings of an immortal myth: the good and noble Prince snatched from his cradle and replaced with the psychopathic offspring of an ogre.

I don't know if it is only me noticing these things, but it seems all the GOOD heroes are dead; and we notice that they all had three things in common: an ability to move the masses by their simple presence, a feeling of unity with all people regardless of nationality, ethnicity, or social status; and the most important of all, the thing that meant they had to die: they were totally opposed to War. Is it too "conspiracy minded" to point this out? To wonder how the human race has had such inexplicable bad luck to have lost all it's decent, anti-War heroes?

Well, anyway, we are left now to our own devices; or rather, at the mercy of the ravening, bloodthirsty wolves that took away from all of us the best hope we ever had: John Fitzgerald Kennedy, tearing him to bloody pieces right before our eyes.

And what did America do?

Nothing. And on the day that the American people allowed their president to die on the street, a victim of the filthiest examples of deviant humanity ever to take human form, and NOT rise up en masse to demand that the killers be brought to justice, that is the day America died.

This coming November 22nd is the 43rd anniversary of the death of John F. Kennedy. I will be thinking about him every day and I will be sharing with all of you my journey back in time to that awful day when I was in my classroom and the regular programming was interrupted to tell me that my beloved president had died. So, let us begin.

The soft, the complacent the self-satisfied societies will be swept away with the debris of history - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Extracted from: Farewell America

Americans are the sons of Calvin. John Calvin preached that the pursuit of wealth and the preservation of property is a Christian duty. He taught that the temptations of the flesh demand a discipline as strict as that of the military profession. "He created an ideal type of man theretofore unknown to both religion and society, who was neither a humanist nor an ascetic, but a businessman living in the fear of God." (1)

Two centuries later, this new type of man came under the influence of John Wesley. (2) "We exhort all Christians to amass as much wealth as they can, and to preserve as much as they can; in other words, to enrich themselves." For President Madison, "The American political system was founded on the natural inequality of men." Correlatively, the moral philosophy of the United States is based on success.

At the end of the Eighteenth Century a Frenchman, the Chevalier de Beaujour, wrote on his return from North America,

"The American loses no opportunity to acquire wealth. Gain is the subject of all his conversations, and the motive for all his actions. Thus, there is perhaps no civilized nation in the world where there is less generosity in the sentiments, less elevation of soul and of mind, less of those pleasant and glittering illusions that constitute the charm or the consolation of life. Here, everything is weighed, calculated and sacrificed to self-interest."

Another Frenchman, the Baron de Montlezun, added,

"In this country, more than any other, esteem is based on wealth. Talent is trampled underfoot. How much is this man worth? they ask. Not much? He is despised. One hundred thousand crowns? The knees flex, the incense burns, and the once-bankrupt merchant is revered like a god."

The British went even farther than the French.

"They are escaped convicts. His Majesty is fortunate to be rid of such rabble. Their true God is power." (3)

In an introduction to a series of articles by historian Andrew Sinclair, the Sunday Times wrote in 1967,

"In the five centuries since Columbus discovered the New World, savagery has been part of American life. There has been the violence of conquest and resistance, the violence of racial difference, the violence of civil war, the violence of bandits and gangsters, the violence of lynch law, all set against the violence of the wilderness and the city."

The opinion of these Europeans is subject to question, but George Washington, speaking of the future of American civilization, commented that he would not be surprised by any disaster that might occur.

The disasters began as triumphs. The conquest of the West, the rise of the merchants, the industrial revolutions were America's great crusades, and from them were issued her Titans and her gods. Every civilization has its ideal man, an archetype that stands as a model for the average citizen. Athens chose the philosopher and the artist; for the Jews, it was the law-giving prophet; for Rome, the soldier-administrator; for China, the learned Mandarin; for England, the empire builder; for Japan and Germany, the professional soldier; for India, the ascetic. For the United States, it was the businessman!

While other nations might have chosen wisdom, beauty, saintliness, military glory, bravery or asceticism as their popular divinities, the United States chose the civilization of gain. The true gods and the only Titans of America were Jay Gould, Daniel Drew, Jay Cooke, Andrew Carnegie, Charles T. Yerkes, Solomon Guggenheim and Irenee Du Pont.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
www.sott.net... rald-Kennedy Check this series of articles out y'all.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Amazing work Mike! Absolutely Perfect investigating, it just adds more questions and provides a different take and cool perspectives. Good job Mike for bringing this info to light

Star for you.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
What a brilliant piece of work, I'm in Australia and I remember the Assassination of JFK, even people here were pushed to tears on hearing of his death. This man was not only the great hope for America I believe he was the great hope for the western world. I still believe his Ideology would have had an effect across the globe if he had been given the chance. He still is the most popular President of all time in my book. Thank you so much for what you have done, and if it sows the tiniest doubt in someones mind and causes them to have an individual thought you have achieved a purpose. I can't wait till the next one mate. Bl**dy Brilliant.
Thanks again
Hump

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hi

You write here

Jack Ruby was later arrested and stated that he shot him for Jaqueline Kennedy. However, the conspiracy from here grows. Jack Ruby would later be filmed stating a very serious accusation, but we will get to that video later. Lets start with the supposed "facts", than the Crime Scene, and finally my theory and closing statements.

Can you please explain, what was the accusation he made,and can you please give me a source for the statement that he did it for Jackie.

Thank you

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by damael

The source is the live video of him stating the people in power should be looked at closer.

Here is the video again:

(click to open player in new window)

He later went on to tell his lawyers that he himself did it to save Jackie from Testifying:

"We know what happened," he said. "We know I did it for Jackie and the kids. I just went and shot him. They've got us anyway. Maybe I ought to forget this silly story that I'm telling, and get on the stand and tell the truth."

Ruby, in other words, is asserting to Belli that he did it "for Jackie," and the "silly story" is Belli's cockamamie defense based on the notion that Ruby shot Oswald while "blacked out" as a result of psychomotor epilepsy. Belli had no real evidence that Ruby suffered from any such malady, and the jury didn't buy it.
.edu

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The only defense for that blob of white over his head is, "we accept what it's supposed to be." Well, for whatever reason I am the first person to expose it as the obvious fake covering for the gun which was over Greer's right shoulder.

Watch the gun jolt and extend beyond the back of Roy's head.

Watch the fake reflection extend in sync with the headshot to Kennedy's right forehead. The bullet entered over Kennedy's right eye, NOT right temple. That's the red herring in this case.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by 7forever]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
A third grader could debunk this nonsense angle from the right side. It is not a possible angle for which to create the universally agreed upon right rear exit. The movie was propoganda and gave the masses an alternative to the absurd conclusions of the government but Hollywood knew they were telling a lie because of how obvious it is that a right side shot is impossible for said exit.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I haven't read through this whole thread and watched all the videos but I had an idea and wanted to run it by everyone especially the OP to see if it sparked any ideas with them..

My conclusion based on many world events that I have learned of recently AND watching the video and beng familiar wih many theories I think what happend is that our governemnt may have used some type of high tech weapon to ENSURE Kennedy was killed at this time and no mistakes were made.. now.. this is going to sound crazy.. and I actaully think it soudning crazy may show how it is on the right path because from what I have seen the government does everything it can to discredit "ideas" or theaories.. juts like they discredit people who could potentially bust these theroies open.. say Jim Garrison..

Look at this frame.. I think this is the key to it all..

Notice the beam like streak seen in the image when Kennedy's head literally EXPLODES... imagine a high intensity concentrated microwave beam - Maser it may be called - releasing massive energy and heating Kennedy's brain matter -- which is water - instantly basically, exploding the water in his head where the beam hits. I also suspect there may have been CIA in the crowds all over this area using somekind of targeitng tech like lasing a target for a bomber to hit.. if this is even needed.. it may be all automated targeting.

Also note how when his head exlodes all this mist sprays out.. again.. heated water in his brain released as steam in an explosive fashion. Tech that could achieve this would not even be considered possible at this time.. so there was relaly no way of being discovered.. and you don't have to risk being caught on the say or potentially botching the assassiantion attempt.

Now.. another key to this is something I think that pervades many of these events.. such as 9-11 and even the Japan quake. I think our govenrment uses these technolgocial threats they consider massive threats to national and world security.. such as MKUltra, directed energy weapons and antigravity or gravity modification tech(earthquakes). They use these technologies in a sacrificial manner on our own country at key times in a controlled fashion to move the US, world and society in the direction they feel we have to go.

I also believe they work on a long term scale to plan these events.. and it is possible Kennedy discovered some element of this and doing the right thing wanted to end it.. and the powers that be maybe even feeling they had no choice because they feel Kenedy was naive in feeling like many of us we can release this tech and knowledge and society willl improve, not become more dangeorus. So they feel they have to take these measures, I can almost see where they are coming from.. these technolgies are so dangerous and disruptive it is a huge issue.. but there are creative ways to deal with them.. the military just isn't creative neough to see them.. after all they aren't the ones creative enough to make them in the first place.. just exploit or use them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join