It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how about a notification for ATS Webmail ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I was thinking, it would be nice if there was a visual notification for members who have ATS Webmail that would be visible while reading threads and stuff, that would let them know that they have new ATS Webmail ?

Does that Make sense ?

It's like when you have a new U2U, you get a visual notification of it.... just thought the same thing would be cool for ATS Webmail.

Or even a link to a persons Webmail at the bottom of thier posts... like U2U and other services.. ???

I don't want to seem ungrateful, but thought I would ask, I love the ATS Webmail so far !

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't know how feasible that would be as I don't know the software used to run the site, but I think your idea certainly has its merits

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If it can be done, I think that's a great idea!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It's a good idea, thanks for the suggestion

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
that would require the account to be logged in all the time and an integration with the two databases. it sounds like a nice idea, but it would be very time consuming for something so simple.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone I was thinking, it would be nice if there was a visual notification for members who have ATS Webmail
It's coming. There will be an upgrade to the core webmail system first (it's days away). Then I'll work on the integration with ATS.

Or even a link to a persons Webmail at the bottom of thier posts... like U2U and other services.. ???
The webmail link is in the tabs at the top... is that what you're looking for?

new topics

top topics

join