It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matthew Bellamy From Muse " 911 Inside Job"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

spin.com

On 9/11: "There is evidence that suggests the powers that be knew of the attacks beforehand and let them happen. There's a video on YouTube called Loose Change that explains it."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Im glad people are waking up to this.

everyday i hear people saying 911 was an inside job, as a 911 truth movement , i wish we can get all major people from around the world to force U.N to open up a 9/11 investigation.

we have Japanese government members now coming out and admitting it could of been a inside job, we have British labor party members , Canadian, french,German etc finally admitting it could of been a inside job

spin.com

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Great news. Matthew from Muse is quite a free thinker in the music industry and especially in the UK isnt one of these artists who makes music for fame but rather to spread a message. Similar acts I can think of are obviously Radiohead, Ash Feeder in the Indie scene with Innperpartysystem, Hadouken, Pendulum and Empire o the Sun recently coming out in Electronica music.
I just hope these bands can finally spread the word of uprising against our regime leaders and hopefully pave the way for the future of free-thinkers and individualists again.
I hope Matthew can use his knowledge and fame to incorporate a message into his next music video, infact knowing Muse im pretty sure he's already doing it already.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Very cool stuff:

EVERYONE ON THIS SITE SHOULD LOVE MUSE ON SHEER PRINCIPLE OF WHAT THEIR SONG CONTENTS TEND TO BE ABOUT

They are very politically, socially, and spiritually aware rock bad-asses that write a lot of songs about so many of the subject discussed here like the NWO shenanigans, ET's, standing up for beliefs, unity, and obviously are into the 911 dealings.

For those who haven't heard of these guys sonic exploits or haven't really checked out the lyrics, here's a taste of both with an excellent live version of their song "Invincible" during their "HAARP Tour" at Wembley Stadium

KNIGHTS of CYDONIA

No one's gonna take me alive,
The time has come to make things right,
You and I must fight for our rights,
You and I must fight to survive,

EXO POLITICS

As conspiracies unwind,
Will you slam shut,
Or free your mind,
or stay hypnotised.

When the Zetas fill the skies,
Will our leaders tell us why,
Fully loaded satellites,
will conquer nothing but our minds.

INVINCIBLE

Don't be afraid
What your mind conceals
You should make a stand
Stand up for what you believe
And tonight we can truly say
Together we're invincible

And during the struggle
They will pull us down
But please, please let's use this chance to
Turn things around
And tonight we can truly say
Together we're invincible

Muse - Invincible Live

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989

spin.com

On 9/11: "There is evidence that suggests the powers that be knew of the attacks beforehand and let them happen. There's a video on YouTube called Loose Change that explains it."

I love Muse but don't give a rats ass what some musician thinks about anything.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

YES

One of my favorite albums of all time. I've been using Muse lyrics to spread the word to a lot of my friends.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

spin.com

Well you should. In this day and age people listen to celebrities more than they listen to the 'experts'.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Forgive me if I have missed something, but what is the importance of this musician saying this? Does he have some inside knowledge, or is he just one of many people that believe the "inside job" theory? I mean, David Hasselhoff or Chuck Norris or any other celebrity could come out and make this same statement...but of what importance is it? Please understand that I am not being rude, I just don't understand why Matthew Bellamy's opinion is worthy of discussion.

Just my 2-cents

EDIT: Hey, here's an idea. Let's start a unique thread for each individual celebrity that has spoken out about 9/11

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Because he has the platform to be heard by many people.

If more people in his position actually stood up and said similar things, a lot more people would here about it and could potentially learn something important.

But yeah...you're right..... who cares eh?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Aggie Man

Because he has the platform to be heard by many people.

If more people in his position actually stood up and said similar things, a lot more people would here about it and could potentially learn something important.

But yeah...you're right..... who cares eh?

BUT, there are much bigger celebrities that have spoken out...why is Bellamy worthy of his own thread?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Forgive me if I have missed something, but what is the importance of this musician saying this? Does he have some inside knowledge, or is he just one of many people that believe the "inside job" theory? I mean, David Hasselhoff or Chuck Norris or any other celebrity could come out and make this same statement...but of what importance is it? Please understand that I am not being rude, I just don't understand why Matthew Bellamy's opinion is worthy of discussion.

Just my 2-cents

I think it makes a big difference. If it was a celebrity you liked, you would probably give some thought to the mount of counter facts about 9/11 that proves it was an inside job. It is no different than people watching ONE media source, listen to the news, and believe it automatically without doubt. No need to look at other sources. No thought of comparing the sources. But never mind that, people will give credibility where it is not deserved to people based on their fame. Unless Obama confess it was an inside job, then I doubt people will wake up to the fact.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

BUT, there are much bigger celebrities that have spoken out...why is Bellamy worthy of his own thread?

How many of other said celebs actually make music about it....and go on talk shows and go on record stating such things.

I agree he is a minor celeb and i didn't make the thread so ask the OP why they thought this thread worthy.

Perhaps a "Celebs who tell the truth" thread would be better.

But as we're on a Matt Bellamy thread, why not talk about him, his political opinions or music.... or find another thread that does interest you and go to that?

[edit on 25/8/09 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Because Matt is already a free-thinker. He's not a Britney-Wannabe who's fighting a cause because their agent/publicist has said that it would make them some extra cash for a few months. Matt truly believes in this cause because he see's past through the lies and has a mind of his own.
Thats the difference between discussing THIS musician and any other than say if Madonna or Eminem had been doing the same thing.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I love Muse and for quite a while, right before they got popular. They even have a live album called H.A.A.R.P. Matthew Bellamy is well versed in regards to the conspiracy world. However, I get the impression that Muse will be going the way of Buddy Holly very soon, which I absolutely hate to say.

This is nothing new in the music world when it comes to talking about the matter of conspiracy and alternative views in general. KMFDM has been doing it for well over 20 years now.

If you wanna find out where the revolutionaries in music are, look underground. They are in the hip-hop and heavy metal communities. That is why they have been suppressed for such a long time.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Muse is my favourite band. I just recently came across an interview between Matt and Alex Jones. It's a couple of years old but I hadn't heard it until a couple of days ago; he mentions some stuff about 9/11 in there.

And this is a funny one... an interview Matt did when Muse came to New Zealand. Warning, video contains reptilian related content!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

spin.com

It might have been a good idea to refrain from posting then. You must have been interested to go into this thread. Or you're just trolling...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I too am a huge Muse fan, here is a link to their latest material if you listen to the lyrics of their latest music, it is quite powerful and spreads the message that we the people employ the politicians to work for US not the other way around.

Anyway, this new stuff is love it or hate it, I love it, some of the new stuff reminds me of queen.

Enjoy

ununitedeurasia.muse.mu...

Edit to add

Here are a few lines of the single uprising

The paranoia is in bloom, the PR
The transmissions will resume
They'll try to push drugs
Keep us all dumbed down and hope that
We will never see the truth around

Another promise, another scene, another
A package not to keep us trapped in greed
With all the green belts wrapped around our minds
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined

They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious

The second single called collateral damage is very queen esq.

Here is a link to the song and lyrics

www.wikio.co.uk...

Finally here is an interview between Matt Bellamy and radio ones Zane Lowe, Matt goes on to explain the reason behind the new album and how he was inspired to write this after reading the book "The big chess board", not only that but Matt believes that things are happening in the UK that need to be changed.

www.forumeter.com...

[edit on 26-8-2009 by yeebsy]

[edit on 26-8-2009 by yeebsy]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

"There is evidence that suggests the powers that be knew of the attacks beforehand and let them happen. There's a video on YouTube called Loose Change that explains it."

That shows how desperate the govt is as more and more americans find out 911 was an inside job. They didn't let it happen, they caused it.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan

spin.com

It might have been a good idea to refrain from posting then. You must have been interested to go into this thread. Or you're just trolling...

Just putting across a point of view that many people hold. I'm told i should care because he's getting "the message" out there. Firstly, not sure I buy it but even if i did, i'm a free thinker too and don't need to be told how to think by a "celebrity".

Reminds me of the story about everyones favourite self righteous preacher - Bono.

"every time i click my fingers, a child in Africa dies"

Man in audience - "stop clicking your bloody fingers then"

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

spin.com

Knowing 'beforehand' is one thing but (perhaps...but more than likely) being directly involved are two entirely separate entities in my opinion.
For instance, I may KNOW about someone getting ready to kill someone but.....to actually buy the gun and drive them up to the victim's home.... is in a league unto itself, no?

top topics

join