It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama approves new anti-terrorism unit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

U.S. President Barack Obama signed off on setting up a special terrorism interrogation team that would be placed at the FBI but report directly to the White House-based National Security Council, a top aide said Monday. The new High-Value Detainee Interrogation Group would be led by an FBI official and comprised of law enforcement and intelligence experts, deputy White House press secretary Bill Burton told reporters covering the vacationing Obama at Oak Bluffs on Martha's Vineyard, Mass. The structure of the new unit differs significantly from such work under the previous administration, when the CIA had the lead and sometimes exclusive role in questioning al-Qaeda suspects.

News Source
Related News Source

But wait isn't the war on terrorism officially over? Link

I wish this guy would make his mind up about this, is it over or not? Isn't it about time we moved on and started concentrating on more positive things? I think if I hear the word 'terrorism' one more time I'm gonna blow myself up

Terrorism... AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! *BOOOM*

I Am Only joking BTW

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Will they be wearing badges on their uniforms that say T.W.A.T (The war against terror?)

I do hope so.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
star, and flag for the heads up. I say heads up because this "team" is probably for We The People Subversives standing up:UP:

new topics

join