It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A novel idea for what to do about the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Nothing. Im a little annoyed to see many threads on here basically saying no matter what action you take against forces trying to manipulate, you will end up furthering their agendas (I dont personally believe this), but if thats how you feel why dont you just take yourself off the playing board and assimilate back into the 9 to 5 blind living. I dont see the point in taking an action if you dont believe in some sort of positive outcome.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
the illuminati is ruled at the top by satan, and is destined to fall of course when God defeats him. But we should be aware that they will try to decieve us into turning away from Christ to worship the antichrist (possessed by lucifer). our duty is to make people aware of the deception. nothing is going to stop the illuminati from running its course. we however, can prevent people from being decieved by it, and refuse to take the mark of the beast when they implement it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
take action?
nobody takes action. nobody does anything about it really we just identify the problem and then let it happen anyways. not much TO do, really. myself, i'm gonna wait until my standards are comparable to a third world country before i take action. Well, 2nd world country....point is i live in north america so i feel guilty bitching about conditions, let alone going to war over them.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
take action?
myself, i'm gonna wait until my standards are comparable to a third world country before i take action. Well, 2nd world country....

so, um...whacha waiting for?

(sorry, sometimes I can't resist. It's true that sometimes I'm called a expletive...no need to delete :-) I'm on it. but I really don't mean any harm.

top topics

join