It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Junior High

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What makes you so much better than me?
How do you put YOUR shoes on in the morning?
Do they slip on? Do you actually TIE them?
Maybe you work from home now.
That would make you better for sure.
What makes you so much better than him?
Did we both come from the wrong country?
Are we not quite 'country' enough for your tastes?
My name isn't skeeter and your teeth are green.
Should we be watching wrestling instead of building radio jammers?
He dropped the lit match into the box.
Anyone could have made the same mistake.
He blew on the lit match thinking it would blow out.
The whole box went up and burned his nose.
It looked a lot like persistent snot.
He's the smartest guy I know and he accepts me for who I am.
He's my friend.
You live in the same trailer park as we do.
I don't like 'snow white.'
It's not very nice.
It's fun to make fun of someone isn't it?
Does it make you forget about your huge teeth?
Funny how your head is so big and your eyes so small.
You seem like your mother and father are cousins.
All three of you.
We all wait by the same mailboxes for the bus to pick us up.
What makes you so much better than us?
Slurpee's hit the spot after a hot day, don't they?
Why do you have to go on and on?
His mother was kind as well.
She seemed really thankful that he had someone to spend some time with.
Single moms have it pretty rough.
What could be better than spending three bucks on whoopie cushions and fake blood?
Does anybody tuck their shirts in Corey?
Do you remember that day?
It's a good thing I didn't unfold that knife.
I thought it went pretty poorly.
How many years do you think he spent in the eigth grade?
Why do you think he never bothered us again?
You're probably changing the world right now.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I kept trying to read it in a synchronized fashion, but when I expected a rhyme at the end of a given sentence, I was disappointed

It has a very good flow to it, enough to make me want to put a rhythem to it. It would be even more amazing if you would rhyme it! Me and my one-tracked mind..

I await more art pieces from you

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
That was a good piece and I was waiting for a little rhyme too. LOL
I'm just to use to poetry that rhymes I suppose but this also reminded me of when I was younger. We use to walk down to the 711 to get a slurpee.

And I want to build a radio jammer!!!

Seriously though this was reminiscent of younger years for me. Good stuff and keep it coming.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
HEHE. You guys are nuts. Sorry to dissappoint.
But It wasn't supposed to be a poem.
Again, just a little self-therapy. It's Wednesday after all...The day for that. I was too angry to write a poem today, but all of that stuff was bouncing around. If you would have known Corey, you would have liked him.
He was a dork, but hell, so was I. I appreciate your feedback though.
I'll try to make it rhyme....next time....

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chaoticwolf88

I really like that wolf. Did all of that just erupt spontaneously? It's really pretty amazing. It really deserves to posted by itself. I'm afraid it's going to get lost under any of the drivel I write.
Make a new thread and put it under there too, so if anyone skips over it the thread because it's me, they might still get a chance to read your work.
it deserves it man.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thanks....
I've been writing since I was a little kid I've written book after book about my theories, philosphies, and teachings and just off the top of my head creative shorts about my Chaotic Life but always ended up burning them because during that time period the world wasn't ready for me and my kind. I wrote I'm Not Crazy two years ago on a napkin one night while having dinner at a mexican restaurant. I now turn my writings into songs after I sent them to some of my friends who are underground muscial artists and I've always hated the sound of my own voice but they told me with the way I think and live my life to the things I write, I owed it to myself to give it a try and having no musical background whatsoever I personally love my work and I don't care what anybody thinks because at least it's doing something unlike those who talk the talk but never take the first step outside the door. Like I said in I'm Not Crazy, this gift as I like to call it is the very thing people sell their souls for but after all my encounters with the evil enemies I have come to realize even after all their rituals, sacrifices, magical encantations, or whatever else they have to do to gain their power I have yet to encounter one who can match my own. I can go on and on forever but for now it's time for me to go on a walk about but it was a pleasure meeting you and reading your work dont stop no matter what make your words heard. But before I go I'll leave you with this. My kind has been fighting terrorrism since 1492.

Howling At The Moon,
Chaotic Wolf (War Party Entertainment)

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Terms And Conditions Of Use

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

Further reading:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Liked your Stuff KSPigpen- thought it was Pretty Way Coool! ~ still getting 'round to reading more of yr work> Catch Ya Later

A Big S & F from me.

new topics

top topics

join