It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish paper's organ harvesting article draws Israeli outrageStory Highlights

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Word to the wise, those kidneys came out of poor Israelis, not Palestinians, but don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

Word to the wiser, I will wait until what a Judge and jury of the man’s peers has to say, I am kind of a stickler for facts and not personal opinion.

There's an even older saying - "don't p*** down my neck and tell me it's raining".

You mean like Israel saying such well founded accusations are akin to a medieval witch hunt. I am calling for a real investigation not ‘wise’ strangers telling me to take their ‘word’ for it.

I hear the Iranians are saying the same thing.

The Persians have a very old culture and some wise ways, it does not surprise me they are so sensible and pragmatic nor so gullible as you might wish people to be.

But hey lets just insult people's culture who have nothing to do with the alledged Israeli illegal harvest of organs as a way to deflect from the Israeli alledged illegal harvest of organs.

That sure makes Israel look innocent! Not!

The last time I saw any truth in one of these Israeli threads was when someone accused the Israelis of being Jewish.

The truth is a highly subjective thing based on perspective. When you follow the “No Jew should criticize Israel ever nor question it” thinking of the JDL crowd that is the only truth such like minded people ever need, who cares if it’s rooted in fiction.

No one is perfect and claims that anyone race, nation or religion is should be taken with not just a grain of salt but a whole carton.

Thanks for adding nothing of substance to the thread other than you wish it wasn’t a credible story which it is.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm tired of hearing about Israel pulling the race card everytime someone says something about them.

They blame EVERYONE but themselves!

Pathological liars do the same thing.

Maybe they should cut the B.S. and let international investigations happen. Why won't they allow this? Because they are VERY guilty.

As far as 4 Billion people are concerned Israel IS the BIGGEST most RACIST nation on earth!

There's also a reason for why throughout history no one really liked the Jews, but that's another story. (They twisted the words, no one liked the Zionists and the Bankers)

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's funny how Zionists insist the Jewish people are not a race but call people who speak out against Israel racist.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

I think the saddest thing is, is all the people online who claim to be Patriots who will stop at nothing when it comes to questioning the U.S. Government but then when the subject comes to Israel they won't tolerate any questioning.

The same thing for those people online who claim to be American democrats who will question everything the Republicans do but when the topic of Israel comes up they blow a gasket if you question anything.

Sometimes I wonder if these so called "Americans" who are always domestically engaged in the divide and conquer left/right paradigm with such suspiscion and accusation towards their counterpart, only engage in the tactic of doing that to keep Americans fighting one another rather than questioning some of our foreign policy relationships like the wholesale funding and arming of Israel.

They love to debate everything about our country and question everything about our country but they sure won't tolerate it or condone it when the debate shifts to Israel.

I find such people highly suspicious to say the least!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
It's funny how Zionists insist the Jewish people are not a race but call people who speak out against Israel racist.

Israel always tries to win the argument based on what the argument is using three different approaches.

1. We are a nation and have a right to defend ourselves at all costs!

2. We are a religion and have a 'covenant with G-d'!

3. We are a race who others are out to persecute and malign.

Of course if Iran wants to defend itself at all costs...well that's wrong.

Of course if you are a Tibetan Monk G-d isn't going to give or do squatt for you!

And of course if your Arab your nothing but a no good lying, murdering heathen!

Typically you will see any one or all three of the arguments employed by the Zionists in trying to abscond from having to uphold international standards of morallity and law.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The Jewish people are NOT a race of course (they are a mosaic of ancient Israelite ancestry, mixed with host cultures from around the world, and also with converts), but they are a nation as well as a religion. When one converts, it's a bit like an immigrant becoming an American - you are entering a nationality.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Donnie Darko]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This is not a new practice in Israel:

Moreover, [Jerusalem District Court Judge Ruth] Orr was well within her rights to be skeptical of the pathological findings of [government pathologist Dr. Yehuda] Hiss, who has long been the subject of controversy as director of Israel Institute for Forensic Medicine, at Abu Kabir. Last November, a local Tel Aviv paper Ha'ir ran a 12-page expose of Abu Kabir and revealed how the national lab allows medical students to practice on bodies sent there for autopsies, and transfers body parts for transplants without permission from the family of the deceased.

The family of Alastair Sinclair, a Scottish tourist who hanged himself in an Israeli jail, was forced to bring suit for the return of missing body parts.

University of Glasgow pathologists who did an autopsy at the request of Sinclair's family, found that it had been returned without a heart (which they suspect was used for a transplant) and without the crucial bone needed to confirm the claim that he died from hanging.

Jonathan Rosenblum, Presumed Guilty, Dei'ah veDibur, 07-Feb-2001, originally published in the Jerusalem Post

Here is another case:

Israel Kills Palestinian Boys, Steals Organs For Transplants

AL-KHALIL (IRNA) — The Zionist state has tacitly admitted that doctors at the Israeli forensic institute at Abu Kabir had extracted the vital organs of three Palestinian teenage children killed by the Israeli Army nearly ten days ago.

Zionist Minister of Health Nessim Dahhan said in response to a question by Arab member of the Zionist Parliament 'Knesset', Ahmed Teibi, on Tuesday that he couldn't deny that organs of Palestinian youths and children killed by the Israeli forces were taken out for transplants or scientific research.

"I couldn't say for sure that something like that (taking out the organs) didn't happen."

Teibi said he had received credible evidence proving that Israeli doctors at the forensic institute extracted such vital organs as the heart, kidneys, and liver from the bodies of Palestinian youths and children killed by the Israeli Army in Gaza and the West Bank.

The Israeli authorities normally detain the bodies of martyred Palestinians for a few days without any explanation.

The Israeli Army on December 30 killed three Palestinian boys, aged 14-15 near Khan Younis in unclear circumstances.

The army issued conflicting reports on the killing, while Palestinian sources charged that Israeli troops murdered the three unarmed boys in cold blood.

The bodies of the three boys were handed over to the Palestinians for burial on 6 January.

However, shortly before burial, Palestinian medical authorities examined the bodies and found out that the main vital organs were missing from the bodies.

The Israeli media have nearly completely ignored the affair.

www.rense.com...

Note also:

Interestingly, the Israeli Anatomy and Pathology Law (1953) allows for "using part of a corpse when it is needed to save the life of a person" without any consent. This law has very rarely been used and on one celebrated occasion may have brought more damage than benefit. On June 19, 1993, a heart, liver, lungs, and kidneys were harvested from an anonymous traffic accident victim in Beersheba and transplanted in five patients in Israel. After all attempts to identify the family failed, the hospital staff harvested the organs without consent. This person was not carrying a donor card. The story was described on the front pages of the daily newspapers as a case of "organ robbery," and public response was so unfavorable that no similar attempts have been made since.

thical Issues in Organ Transplantation in Israel by Gershon B. Grunfeld, Ph.D., Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, P.O.B. 9649, 31096 Haifa, ISRAEL

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
is there anything those zany jews dont do for attention!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'll wait until some proof is offered concerning these allegations of the soldiers harvesting organs of Palestinians. But I will say, nothing surprises me when claims are made against Israel. I wonder why that is? *sarcasm*.
No, wait. I would be very surprised to read a news flash concerning Israel making peace with the Palestinians. Just as much, or course, if I read about the Palestinians making peace with Israel.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

An excellent and thought provoking contribution as usual Professor, thanks for posting that. There appears to be some very credible circumstantial evidence here that in my humble oppinion warrants a thourough investigation.

Personally I think Israel could do it's public relations efforts more good than harm by reasonably considering and investigating such accusations as opposed to the indignant "What us? Never, you must be a racist" approach.

The world is a little more grown up than that.

To bad Israel and it's Zionist proponents aren't!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It's a fact that human traffic is a very old business. Organ traffic is new in human history but with advance of technology this kind of "business" will increase.

So any investigation about this matter has my approve. I don't care with nationality these bastards are.. they must be punished. So please, don't use the racial card here because the problem is bigger than that.

Remember kids: The only thing the mega rich people cannot buy yet is eternal life but extension of lifetime is next door (organ traffic)

[edit on 19/8/09 by blackcube]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
It's a fact that human traffic is a very old business. Organ traffic is new in human history but with advance of technology this kind of "business" will increase.

So any investigation about this matter has my approve. I don't care with nationality these bastards are.. they must be punished. So please, don't use the racial card here because the problem is bigger than that.

Remember kids: The only thing the mega rich people cannot buy yet is eternal life but extension of lifetime is next door (organ traffic)

[edit on 19/8/09 by blackcube]

You are very correct my friend and the very frightening thing is that at least where the slave trade was concerned you had a chance to escape or earn your freedom or at least have some kind of life with your life, even if it was a misserable one.

There seems to be some evidence here that where organ trafficking is concerned that people are being 'murdered' simply for their organs for others to profit of.

That's about as haneous as haneous can get!

Any such accusations should be investigated to the fullest and anyone involved should be prosecuted to the fullest!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
One of the things that encourages this practice in Israel is the reluctance of Israeli's to DONATE organs:

Due to the large population of orthodox Jews in Israel, organ donation is a controversial issue. The rate of agreement to organ donation is only 45 percent, which is 50 percent lower than the rate in most Western countries[1]. The percentage of people who hold an organ donation card in Israel is only 8 percent; in Western countries the rate is 30-40 percent. Yaakov Levi, the director of the Heart Transplant Unit at Sheba Medical Center has called for organs to be allocated first to those who are willing to donate their own organs and have possessed a donor card for several years. According to the New York Times, "Organ donation rates in Israel are among the lowest in the developed world, about one-third the rate in Western Europe, in large part because of what Health Ministry officials and doctors describe as a widespread impression that Jewish religious law prohibits transplants as a 'desecration of the body.'" [2] In 2004 Israel was expelled from the European Union Organ Donor Network, for accepting organs, but not providing them in reciprocal numbers.[3

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I'm with you 100% on this Proto

Thanks for bringing this into the light.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Another excellent and informative post Professor. I had heard about this religious restriction before. Evidently some Orthodox Jews believe they will get to star in Night of the Living Dead at some point in the future when their 'Lord' returns and ressurects them from the grave.

I can't blame them, I don't relish having my organs farmed either and am not a donor by choice just because well...it gives me the heebie jeebies!

I have nothing against the rich being able to buy organs and take precedent over those simply on 'waiting lists' after all cash is king, but I sure would hate to see people having their organs farmed when they don't want to be a donor and a complete stranger is profiting off of it because their untimely demise prohibits them selves from profiting off of it.

I sure would hate to think even worse, that people are being murdered in cold blood simply for their organs so the rich don't have to die or wait in line with the poor.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
All I can say is, What The #? How is this racist?

TO tell you the truth, any criminal activity that you can imagine has probably already been committed by Israel.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

There seems to be some evidence here that where organ trafficking is concerned that people are being 'murdered' simply for their organs for others to profit of.

That's about as haneous as haneous can get!

Agree

It's tantamount to cannibalism

There has to be demonstrably independent investigation of this entire network of murder-for-profit, regardless of who is responsible. And of course, execution of those involved would be the only possible sentence acceptable to the watching world.

I think it would be at least cautionary and a requirement of the investigation and sentencing of the guilty, that afterwards there be an independent monitoring body to ensure no element of this cannibalistic and ghastly trade ever be allowed to even think about, let alone, recommence the murders for organs trade. Separate investigation and sentencing needs to carried out on those who selected and incarcerated the victims.

Thanks for raising this highly controversial and somewhat suppressed information. Multiply starred and Flagged, of course

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

I'm with you 100% on this Proto

Thanks for bringing this into the light.

I think it warrants a real investigation. I don't think any of us can say this is happening or not happening, that is after all what investigations and courts are for.

One should be conducted in light of what some are alledging in Israel and what's going on with the New Jersey case with the Rabbi under indictment for trying to sell a Kidney to an FBI Agent for 160,000K.

There is definately something going on that trained investigators and not just Internet Skeptics should be looking in to.

Thanks for posting Hunka.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Starred, I think mentally I accepted the story without actually looking closely at the source, not a good thing to do but hey I learnt something from it.

So from what I can tell it was US Rabbi's who were doing this, not Israeli soldiers?

Still think what I said about the race card is true.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

I agree an indpendent investigation is best and even if Israeli Army or Government Officials are involved at some level, it doesn't mean that they are at the top level and people not engaged in the racket should not feel guilt by association.

I doubt the average person in China is feeling any less loved because the Chinese Government harvest organs from executed prisoners.

One does have to wonder though why so many American companies want to manufacture in China and why so many Americans will purchase Chinese goods when this is the kind of thing that does go on in China as a matter of Official Government Policy.

Such nations should not enjoy preferential trade status in my humble opinion.

This is one area of crime and morallity that the "don't you dare criticize Israel crowd" should step aside and realize it's about the practice and not all about who is conducting the practice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join