It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for information - Illinois sighting 60s or 70s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I am wanting to find out if anyone had heard of a similar sighting/incident that happened in Galesburg, Illinois in the 60s or 70s. The story was relayed to me from a friend of my Dad's that used to work at Gates Rubber Company in Galesburg, Illinois. He had told me that during an afternoon on lunch break, a bunch of employees were out in the parking lot area eating and enjoying the afternoon break, when a disc shaped craft descended from the sky and stopped in a hover above the parking lot. He told me that against everyone elses suggestions, one of the workers walked towards the object. As he did, the object shot a projectile into the man's neck. From there, my Dad's friend told me that emergency services and military showed up and took the man away. He stated that no one ever saw the man again, and everyone who witnessed the event was instructed to keep quiet about it or face consequences.
Has anyone else heard of this event, or a similar event that may have occurred in Illinois around those times? My Dad's friend never spoke of it again. In fact, I had seen him a couple of years ago, and had asked him about it again. This time, he said he didn't know what I was talking about, and said he didn't recall telling me about anything like that.

new topics

join