It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO appeared above jazz stage at Glastonbury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

UFO appeared above jazz stage at Glastonbury

www.cnn.com

An alien with a lemon-shaped head and a jazz-themed encounter with a UFO at the Glastonbury Festival are among hundreds of UFO sightings detailed in the latest batch of documents released Monday by the UK's Ministry of Defence.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cbc.ca

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Do you think we are getting close to disclosure? Media seems to be building us up for something...atlest that's what it seems like to me.I honestly don't know what to believe are we going to get real disclosure or are we going to get the disclosure our governments want us to have.

Either way if disclosure was made by our government it would no doubt start a whole bunch of new conspiracy theories

www.cnn.com

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecry

Do you think we are getting close to disclosure? Media seems to be building us up for something...atlest that's what it seems like to me.I honestly don't know what to believe are we going to get real disclosure or are we going to get the disclosure our governments want us to have.

Either way if disclosure was made by our government it would no doubt start a whole bunch of new conspiracy theories

www.cnn.com

two women at glastonbury think they see a UFO above the stage is hardly disclosure- disclosure of their intoxication maybe

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Fourteen files, containing over 4,000 pages of UFO sightings from 1981 to 1996, have now been placed on Britain's National Archives database and are publicly available online.

Don't forget that this happened at least 13 years ago as well... No, I don't think we are any closer to disclosure either.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This isnt disclosure like all the rest of the releasing of files around the world.

This is:

"Come on guys, look its all crap, now go away and look into something else, before this idea of there really is UFO's gets out of hand, and we the government have to explain why we have kept it away from you for years, and cant you see we got so much on here that we havent got time to talk about it."

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by multichild

i totally agree with you..releasing such files and call it disclosure...i mean come on..these files are not even liable to discuss here...only eyewitnesses which count nothing...what we want to be released by them?..easy..did you ever kept an ET for questioning, do goverments really are able to communicate with them?..did we ever obtained technology by reverse engineering from alien crafts....all we have now..2 ladies at a rock concert watching a lemon shaped alien waving hello..omg..this thread hurt me som much

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Ye its sad really, once you begin to see how the game works, you really do see the wood for the trees, and in this case, the glastonbury lemon head title will just make it all a laughing stock, and at that point, the majority of people looking into these files, will actually stop at that point, and think christ I got better things to be doing, and not question it any further.

I will say though, that I think more and more people are now starting to see the wood for the trees, not in so much as understanding things, because none of us on here understand whats going on really, but its just a case that a lot more pople do not believe the hype and are starting to get really annoyed and starting to question things.

This change I feel has occured in the last 1-2 years, so I think within 5 years, it will be really difficult for TPTB to push through wars, policies and laws without them being questioned, and whilst we on the subject of UFO's, the same will apply. We will see that they feeding us crap, and start to say something about it.

new topics

top topics

join