It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Americana!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
UFO Americana!

Alright, so I read the awesome news that ATS was hosting a UFO conference in California, and I got a little jealous, to tell the truth. Why shouldn't Maine have there own annual UFO conference? Or Michigan? Or Nevada?

I'm sure we have ATS members from every state, if not certaintly every general area in the US. What if we got a collection of members together to discuss UFO's, abduction stories, and general paranormal and weird things? We should start organizing these kind of meets around the globe. I am willing to help organize and orchestrate these, and I am currently working on a forum devoted to just this cause, seeing as one one one contact will be required.

Thanks! Like the idea? Hate it? U2U me, or just comment, and we can talk!
Site coming soon! Get pumped!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by summerdreary

Sounds cool, I am in Tennessee, I am not sure many members are from here though! LOL.....

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Haha, I bet you will find some, or people that have seen UFO's in tennesse. There must be some.
Anyway, I got the site up, still working on some crucial stuff though, and to get to the organization board you need a password, and the password is U2u.

ufoamerica.proboards.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
YES! I Was Just Thinking About Really Wanting To Go To One Of Those O_e I Didnt Know They Had Them, XD
But Yuh, They Should Really Have A Lot. O_e Im In Florida, And Would Love To Know About The Others Near Me.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
We're not hosting the event in California, we are merely supporting it with our attendance...

I also have to caution you that we can't allow ATS to be used to set up "events" that aren't sanctioned by us, the liability is too great.

Sorry but I am going to have to close this thread, please review our Terms and Conditions for further information.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

join