It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero photos released by exiled FEMA agent Kurt Sonnenfeld- 675 MB

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillresearchn911

Originally posted by AR154

Originally posted by Stillresearchn911
reply to post by telemetry

Well this is what I got...The download consists of three folders containing photos.

First one: "Fema_photos" it contains 389 Photos.

Second: "Misc_photogs" it contains 89 photos.

Third: "Sonnenfeld_photos" it contains 43 photos.

Hope that helps.

That's odd, 555 here. Acquired via bittorrent.

Hmmm, well like I said I had to fight with the download literally all day before I finally realized I had got it(or most of it lol).

Was worth all the trouble though, there are some very interesting photos(nothing conspiracy wise I can see).

BTW, I have been carefully looking at all of the column ends and all I see are columns that literally look like they weren't even bolted together, like the whole thing just fell apart. Especially, the giant columns.

Theres a nice overhead shot of WTC7, its amazing to me that the two buildings directly beside it didn't receive any damage whatsoever. The one behind it received some damage, but barely.

Ya I noticed that too , but it appears that they were welded as you can see a small bead of weld on the outer edges.

"If you look closely at the ends of the core beams in this picture you will see that they were welded , end to end as you can see the bead of weld on the edges, I first could not figure out why this core beams were so flat on the ends . They appear to have broken apart at the welded joints.

I dont know how but if you take away the concrete or lateral support and add pressure downward and sideward pressure, then the main core beams would break at the joints I persume.

Question is what happened to all the main core concrete? I cant see it just turn to dust by a collapse alone .....

Hmmmmm maybe they used some sort of vibration, harmonices, wasnt it Telsa who said he could bring down a building with some sort of vibration tool he devised. "

img219.imageshack.us...

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
nice thread, ive got some info to share when i hit 20 posts

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
911Blogger is back up. The torrent link is still there but I think they removed the .zip download (overwhelmed their servers most likely)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipStorm
but I think they removed the .zip download (overwhelmed their servers most likely)

I'm adding the .ZIP to our media servers now (impossible to overwhelm).

We'll also be putting up a high-quality video compilation of all photos for those not willing to download, or who are having trouble with downloads.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The video and ZIP file can be seen in this new thread...
FEMA Photographer Kurt Sonnenfeld - Complete WTC Photos

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I just watched the video/slideshow.

Words just do not describe the wreckage. We have all seen photos and video of ground zero but these really put it all into perspective.

All that from two planes seems inconceivable.

All that junk...to think that all those bodies are there hidden amongst it all.

All those firefighters faces speak volumes too.

The human language fails miserably to describe it all. You can only witness it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Whoa, after finally getting the download and taking a look at those pictures... it is hard for me to fully grasp how massive an event it was. Words can't really describe the emotions.

As far as my findings of anything in the images that would be the smoking gun for either camp... To be brutally honest, my thoughts are it is a pile of rubble... devastation, etc.
Similar to a man trying to find a grain of salt in an entire sand dune, IMHO.

One thing that did stand out to me, was the red sheets (for lack of a better term)
covering the faces of some of the buildings. Does anyone know what those were for?

T-

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by telemetry

One thing that did stand out to me, was the red sheets (for lack of a better term)
covering the faces of some of the buildings. Does anyone know what those were for?

They were to protect people below from falling shards of broken glass. I'm sure it would be very dangerous without the sheets protecting people.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Hey man, thanks for making that slide show. Just to confirm, did you get roughly 74 pics in the Sonnenfeld folder? That's how many I have.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

Really,? Well I did not know that. Thanks!
But, I fail to see how such a thin looking fabric would do much good... for falling glass. Now, some of the buildings much further away from the debris pile also have that red same fabric on the facade... same deal?
Just honestly curious about that.

T-

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I agree,
(thanks SO!)

FYI: (stillresearchin' and others who may be wondering)

The zip I have is as follows:
Sonnenfeld folder contains 74 images.
FEMA folder contains 389 images.
Misc Photog's contains 89 images.

T-

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Originally posted by telemetry

T As far as my findings of anything in the images that would be the smoking gun for either camp... To be brutally honest, my thoughts are it is a pile of rubble... devastation, etc. Similar to a man trying to find a grain of salt in an entire sand dune, IMHO.ext

Well you would be surprised, looking at a picture showing 7-8 steels all had been completely cut, 360 degree cutting with a torch is wasting both oxy - acetylene and time. Cut how much you need regarding the size differences and get the excavator to do the rest, 100,000 lbs in weight and around 6k psi and ofc an extended arm to maximise leverage, an excavator snapping beams will speed the cutting process up 100% when snapping beams cut to around 50%.

Now if you`re say cutting 2 beams an hour that equal a ton and your boss has paid $75 a ton to sell at $150 a ton, and you work 8 hours a day then just with a few seconds per beam is earning him an extra $600 a day, then times this for every steel cutter there, as 1 excavator will easily keep on top he just comes over to your zone when loads of beams are ready, now if there are 10 cutters that track machine is making an extra $6000 a day, plus 100% less charges for the gases, both gases in the U.K. with taxes are around £100 = $165, my money is on the excavator help with the cutters, but at the very least you do not need to cut completely through a steel beam that is vertical, so any beams showing full cuts are suspect

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist
reply to post by SPreston

You have failed to explain how in the world that "pre-cut" angle beam would have survived in such pristine condition with a 110 story building collapsing on it.

Nice attempted dodge on my main point.

I think not here solo.
It is the COMMISION that has failed in the explanation of the entire 911 TRAGEDY, What PROOF have you actually submitted on the 911 TRAGEDY?
What motive can you muster to deny a REINVESTIGATION?.
Do you you maintain a deep disrespect for the American people?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
duh
dial up

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by SkipStorm
but I think they removed the .zip download (overwhelmed their servers most likely)

I'm adding the .ZIP to our media servers now (impossible to overwhelm).

We'll also be putting up a high-quality video compilation of all photos for those not willing to download, or who are having trouble with downloads.

This is good news for me . Thanks a bundle.
I was going to ask if it would be wise for members that have successful downloads to burn them for keepsake and distribution to other folks.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

I think a little patience here will go a long way.
Remember that the Government has had this info for years. We are just now getting a glimpse.
Snap judgements could bite one in the you know where.
I would try to tackle building #7 first. Less bs to deal with there.
I hope there are photos of 7

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Why was the debris/steel taken to a landfill immediately after? Respect for the victims that died that day?

Where are the cut sections of the core columns, if they were cut by the clean up crews? Why cut them diagonally? To control where they fall? Why would you let a heavy steel column fall on the remains of a "collapsed" building and possibly survivors that may be trapped underneath the rubble? What, there weren't enough challenges that day already?

Isn't that what the cranes were for? I would imagine that a crane would be holding the column, before it was cut, so that it can be SAFELY removed. If so, what difference would it make, how the columns were cut? If anything, you would want to cut it straight so that it doesn't endanger the workers that are cutting it, no?

First responders also heard a countdown right before WTC 7's collapse, after Larry Silverstein gave the order to "pull" the building. But that can't be true because first responders don't know what they're hearing, right?
I mean, first responders in WTC 1 & 2 also reported hearing explosions after aircraft impact and before building "collapse".
But that's not true, because it doesn't jive with the official version. So we should only look for evidence that supports the official version and discard everything else, right?

I'm honestly asking here.

I'm not sure if I should believe what actually could have happened, or what governments and federal agencies tell me I should believe. It's the government I should believe, right? And not the first responders; WTC1,2 & 7 workers, right?

Right?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by sumgai]

[edit on 19-8-2009 by sumgai]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by Seventh

I think a little patience here will go a long way.
Remember that the Government has had this info for years. We are just now getting a glimpse.
Snap judgements could bite one in the you know where.
I would try to tackle building #7 first. Less bs to deal with there.
I hope there are photos of 7

I agree 100%, but if you see something suspect then bring it to the table, to much emphasis is spent here on blatantly obvious aspects of 9/11 that are 100% wrong, but, and it`s a big but, most are impossible to prove, now you may or may not have noticed a thread I have atm regarding those overlooked evidences, these are plentiful and proving just one which is impossible to debunk will finally open that door

I have over 32 years in the building industry from a basic labourer to tradesman, ganger man, finishing foreman and site manager, the latter revolves heavily on cash management, maximising work output whilst minimising cost, now when I see huge excavators and steel cutting I see cost cutting effectiveness straight away, now amongst all this I notice beams with all four sides showing signs of heat cutting, well you`ve seen the maths I quickly done in my post

/cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

I gotch ya! I could have been a Lather out of local 40. NYC 40 years ago
but the brother- hood dues was to steep for me. I watched the towers go up from the no mans land of Jersey City. I can't download the photos as yet. Any from BUILDING SEVEN the easiest and already debunked demolition?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sumgai
[more]

Welcome,

Stick around, maybe some of thoes question marks in your post will slowly dissapear.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join