It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: Nuclear Bomb to Detonate Washington! Next False Flag Terror Attack?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Radio Host Vincent Xavier says that he is positive an atomic bomb is going to be used in Washington on October 11, 2009. This could lead to more fascist laws and a more severe loss of freedom for the American people and another reason to take civil liberties and perpetuate the fake war on terror.

Ignore the religious bits! (or not)

Wow, what does everyone make of this?
Get out of that area pronto.

Could this be connected to that ship that went missing for a few days?
Was it an agency job?
Sounds suspicious to me. Like that $134 billion in bonds in Italy.

I think this is how they could really really do this.

This solves all their problems.
Martial law. Complete chaos.

Spread the word that it is an inside job

[edit on 16-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Didn't some whack job right wing Christian radio show host (someone knows who I'm talking about) mention something like this not too long ago as well? I remember reading a thread on this but its cool to see the MSM reporting it.

I hope none of my fellow Ats'ers are affected by this. My suggestion if you live in DC book a vacation for that time frame.

Edit: If this were to actually go down it would be the American governments fault for not taking the proper action to prevent it in the first place Especially after 9/11 (which most of us know was a false flag). Nice that they're setting the stage to place the blame on some unknown Afghan again, i wonder what country would get invaded if this were to happen.

Also i hear that whack job i mentioned in the vid

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Steilhe]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
LOL Warren!

Not your best find.

* Black star for you!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

well the info is interesting
forget who the person speaking is or supports for a second

certain groups have alot of money to invest in ensuring certain prophecies do really happen

and it would be the perfect vehicle for ushering in Martial Law...

[edit on 16-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
That's some wild s%^! Warren, now that it's out there in the matrix they'll have to change their plans and move the big one to another city.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think this is complete bunk, all these 'government insiders', political fear mongers, and conspiracy 'super spooks' telling us about upcoming events, and none of them ever happen. I would bet 10,000 dollars er...Ameros that nothing happens on or around October 11th in regards to a nuclear false flag in DC.

Sometimes the paranoia is just a little too much.

Not to mention more than likely when (if) something major does happen it will be completely out of nowhere, you must not think the government is so weak to let their plans leak out and be so easily uncovered? But who knows it could happen, I hope not though.

[edit on 8/16/2009 by jkrog08]

link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

Hey warren just remind everyone about the missing nuke off the B-52 that landed on BAFB awhile back.............oh how we forget.............

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

link   
Reply to post by warrenb

Though i do feel another false flag may be coming ,
i dont feel martial law can or will ever happen here.
We have too many people with guns and know
how to make explosives. The japs were once asked
why they didnt invade the US and there reason was:
The US is a 200 million man army.Thats what i dont understand: with so many armed citizens, why does everyone fear a martial law is coming? Anyways, i think a false flag would be more likely to rally the people around another war. War is big buisness.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Odd....

My brother was in the USN, moved off the boat to a materials / supply position on dry land after 10 years as OS / radarman, then released on medical because of 'back / spinal issues', so he couldn't retire... and 10/11 is his birthday. I hope they don't blame him for it.

But I think it's more likely the two Russian subs off the east coast of the United States may bear more relevance to a nuclear incident than a missing freighter off the west coast of Africa.

edit- to add some clarity to what I meant.

[edit on 8/16/2009 by abecedarian]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Want to know how I know this radio host is full of crap?

Simple: We aren't that lucky.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Ignore the religious bits! (or not)
Spread the word that it is an inside job

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/433ef1214957.jpg[/atsimg]

It's OK Warren.
Nobody can hit home runs every time.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Jeez.

Can they not wait until after football season?

This could really affect the ACC.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steilhe
Didn't some whack job right wing Christian radio show host (someone knows who I'm talking about) mention something like this not too long ago as well? I remember reading a thread on this but its cool to see the MSM reporting it.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Steilhe]

Same guy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.newwineministry.net...
Vincent Xavier

The Lord has put a hook in the mouth of terrorist organizations that are here in the United States to carry out an assassination plot and to detonate bombs in Washington D.C. A massive explosion will take place in Washington D.C. at any moment and the life of President George W. Bush is now on High alert as he has been targeted for death.

That’s from 05-23-07 I don't think I would consider two years as "at any moment" so I'm a bit underwhelmed with his prophetic abilities.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think it's incredibly important for all of us to be vigilant at this current time, and place in history.

We all "Feel" the PTB are getting ready to do something; in line with a False Flag distraction into war.

I don't think Washington; yet, my bets are on Chicago, or St.Louis.

S&F

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

well the info is interesting
forget who the person speaking is or supports for a second

certain groups have alot of money to invest in ensuring certain prophecies do really happen

and it would be the perfect vehicle for ushering in Martial Law...

Indeed, *I think* I saw a comment that said "Someone has been playing alittle too much Fallout3" (regarding that video.) I tend to agree.

I've played Fallout3 yet I'm not sure of the exact date that Washington DC was destroyed in the game, but I think it was in October... perhaps the 11th?

If the hosts' claims come true there will be more than martial law. That would devastate the world. All gov'ts would go underground... at least those that weren't 'in on the joke'.

In any event, that claim is a bit beyond belief. Wishful thinking Ooops, did I say that?

EDIT to add:
Our gov't is 'somewhat' competent; something this big couldn't make it past them.

[edit on 8·16·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
Indeed, *I think* I saw a comment that said "Someone has been playing alittle too much Fallout3" (regarding that video.) I tend to agree.

I've played Fallout3 yet I'm not sure of the exact date that Washington DC was destroyed in the game, but I think it was in October... perhaps the 11th?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ddc15074d74.jpg[/atsimg]
Fallout 3 image mistaken for terrorist plot

On May 30, 2008, the Telegraph newspaper ran a misleading story… which incorrectly and falsely described analysis provided by the SITE Intelligence Group.

Discussing a computer-generated image of a destroyed Capitol Building in Washington that was posted to a jihadist forum, the Telegraph claimed, without any basis, “The SITE Intelligence Group said that the image, showing a ruined Capitol Building in Washington, was created by extremists as part of discussions about the feasibility of nuclear strikes against the US and Britain.”

This claim is entirely false, as is the characterization that SITE is “embarrassed” or “red-faced.” SITE rejects the claims by the Telegraph and stands fully behind the accuracy of its information and analysis. SITE at no time maintained that the image “was created by extremists.”

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

"The October event in November"

Did anyone else catch that?

I like many of your threads Warren, but this one doesnt do you any justice...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Venezuela is next, so keep your eyes open.

The country is going to get bombed or invaded.

Aarron Russo said Nick Rockefeller told him this as well as the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I say this has been said before. In February, a Jewish mathematician claimed a nuclear bomb would go off in the US. He discovered this using bible code. It never happened.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join