It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventure - I Investigated a FEMA camp, Georgia Coffins and Georgia Guidestones!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
R.C. Christian wasn't anyones real name. I've said that already but it says it on the slab beside the name - this is a pseudonym (although, haha they didn't put a space between a and pseudonym.) and A pseudonym, derived from the Greek word ψευδόνυμο (which itself is a composition of the words ψευδός = false, and όνομα = name) is a fictitious alternative to a name. So it stands for or means something else. I think at one point I read that there was a book in the library there written by a R.C. Christian but I got distracted and never followed up on it. And like I said earlier I think it stands for Rose Cross or something or another but, thats too long of an explanation but they are strange.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Brilliant! This at least is real info, thanks for your extended report!

My idea about the coffins: for all future flu victims 'they' expect?

[edit on 25-8-2009 by kcire]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I actually live in nearby town next to the Guidestones and visit them frequently.most of what Ive read here is correwct about the mysterious RC Christian character.Many have speculated the rose cross cult or just Roman Catholic Christian, I dunno.The individual supposedly left extra money in an escro account to have the county maintain the site as well as erect it.I too am very curious about the timecapsule but It may have already been dug up as said earlier now there is alot of dirt missing from the edges of the flat stone where the capsule is supposed to be.And someone has done even more vandalism to the site including knocking over a smaller granite piece that tells the story of the site.If this keeps up eventually the county will stop people from visiting.But in the meantime if anyone wants to make a late night visit with some shovels lemme know................... hehe

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Wow, George and Sapper - I can't believe you have not heard of the Georgia Guidestones!! That is the basis of all the conspiracies around the world of the Illumanati/Elite/PTB wanting to kill off 5 1/2 million people,

The number they want gone at present is 6.2 Billion.

Some of the other foundations for this can be found via the
book put out by the Club of Rome call "Limits to Growth"

Al Gore is a member, and Nancy Pelosi is known to talk with
some of them too in the EU and here.

Esperanto is their new living language, Mr. Soros is a native speaker.

If you read Ecoscience you will see it is much along the same lines.

Also go to wikipedia and check out the Mims-Pianka controversy.

It all starts to formulate pretty clearly.

I am not 100% sure but I suspect some of these are the children
of the german scientists brought here via operation paperclip.

Alot of the ppl that helped the nazi's ended up being top scientists
here and elsewhere.

I do not know if Holdren is one of them with this genetic mental illness,
but in my books he is straight nuts.

en.wikipedia.org...

"In the mid-1970's Holdren supported arguments for giving “natural objects” -- like trees -- standing to sue in a court of law, claiming that it would have a “most salubrious” effect on the environment"

Draw your own conclusions.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

Oh yeah...the man is for all intent and purposes....insane.

www.poketheeye.org...

Awesome expose OP Thanks very much.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by PatriotG]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I too have researchedalt on this subject. I live in indiana and they sa one of the biggest ones is here in beech grove. I checked it out online and its a big abandoned train station...they make them all by train tracks to move people. also tere were 3 large buildings with 3 inch gas mains running to them...can someone say creamation. and also there was one way in and out tha was guarded. and the razor wire was facing in not out. showing that its meant to keep people in not out. also i heard somewhere that someone went to check one out and a U.N. guad showed up telling them to leave and not to discuss anything they saw. Now recentlyi have heard that they are planning on using them to detain mass amouts of people whe riots begin. (tea party members) which means they plan on doing things that are gona infuriate americans and are taking precausons...also there is a movie coming out soon full length...you can preorder it...its called "camp fema" its all about it...its gona be released from www.infowars.com...hope this helps

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chazshenefield

The train yard you are referring to is the Beech Grove Amtrak yard, it's been in constant use for decades...as a train yard. Nothing mysterious about it, they give tours of the place.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOXMIS
The wording on the stones reminds me of some of Bertrand Russells quotes, I encourage anybody to do some research on this slime-ball to see if they too come away with the same feeling.

Actually, the wording on the stones reminds me of some of the writings of Max Heindel.

I remember reading a very striking paragraph in his work that basically stated that 'after a catastrophe, groups put aside their differences and come together. This is when new plans can be initiated.'

This is another battle strategy being exposed.

This is the very thing that happened at 9-11. If you will remember, just before 911, this country was evenly divided Bush-Gore and people were at each other's throats. This country had not been divided like that since the North/South war. It took an event like 911 to unify the country and to focus the direction on a "common goal" or war. None of this is happenstance.

I also see this strategy of catastrophe/unification of survivors being used to bring in the new world order, which is has it's origins in religious dominionism. The Holy Roman Empire is alive and brags that it has never been conquered.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Old thread...late post for me, but in one pic caption you said you were in it to prove you were there but I seen no human face in that pic...what gives?

Not too sound like I am trying to disbelieve you, as this is a subject I want to get to the bottom of.

[edit on 1/7/2010 by arcana_imperii]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The guidstones were evgraved on the date 322, the same number as Skull n Bones.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

here is a list of camps on this website

www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

I think it would be awesome for ATS members to check out the claims in their areas - for the camps - lets really see what is out there!!

I'm close enough to Edmonton and Wainwright to check out those supposed camps... will have to take a little road trip with the hubby (pack up the tokes, laptop, and camera and go!)

do have to say in response to this quote on the website you linked to:

"Our Canadian friends tell us that virtually all Canadian military bases, especially those north of the 50th Parallel, are all set up with concentration camps. Not even half of these can be listed, but here are a few sites with the massive land space to handle any population"

this is Canada, my friend, and based on that logic, the whole country is one big-assed fema camp!

I'll post back up on here when we are able to take the road trip. I know from being on an air force base at Cold Lake a few years ago, there was no such thing there, at that time anyways...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ok here is something you need to read because it is straight from the Vice Pres. of Operations for the manufacturer Vantage Products Michael Lacey.

Lacey maintains that the theories regarding the property, and what’s on it, aren’t quite accurate.

The “coffins” aren’t coffins at all, according to Lacey. Instead, they are burial vaults, “the outer container for caskets,” Lacey said, placed in the ground before the coffin to protect the coffin and maintain level ground above.

There are currently 50,000 of these burial vaults on the property, according to Lacey. As the vaults were placed on the site around 1997 or 1998, there may have been as many as 70,000 or 80,000 to begin with.

Here is the link to read more from Mr.Lacey.

www.morgancountycitizen.com.../7524

I can say with 100% accuracy as to what these are since I live a couple of miles from the manufacturer and have also worked there in the past. I had alot more info on this but laptop crashed and I lost the info. I will try and find the info again and post it for you.
Also check this site outy from the manufacturer.

www.vantageproducts.com...

So check it out and you will find that the GA coffins is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I found a little more that I had here. So this is going to be info on the patent of these burial vaults. There are others who say they have proof with the patent, but I will post the real patent info then the misleading patent info. So here you go..

Ok then there is this from ip.com

US Patent Publication (Source: USPTO)
Publication No. US 5511345 published on 30-Apr-1996
Application No. US 8/90677 filed on 13-Jul-1993
Inventors
Jones; Dale C. [+1] [-1]
Conyers, GA
Lacy; Michael A.
Conyers, GA
Assignees
Vantage Products Corporation
Conyers, GA
Abstract
A lawn crypt is fabricated from molded unitary plastic structural members. The structural members are attached to one another so as to inhibit lateral movement therebetween by pins inserted through interengaging protuberances extending outward from the sides of the structural members. The protuberances resemble half-circles or partially open knuckles. Every adjacent protuberance of each structural member opens in the opposite direction. The lawn crypt allows burial chamber lids to be cast in place by the use of a unitary plastic molded lid form that becomes part of the lid after casting. The lid form includes molded-in sockets for restraining concrete reinforcing bars placed therein.

Classifications
International: E04H 13/00; E04C 2/32
National: 52/136; 52/70; 52/142; 52/284; 52/582.1; 52/630 [+3] [-3]
Field of Search: 52/65; 52/70; 52/71; 52/582.1; 52/591.1; 52/591.2; 52/591.5; 52/281; 52/284; 52/285.1; 52/285.4; 52/270; 52/272; 52/136; 52/134; 52/139; 52; 52/142; 52/137; 52/630 [+17] [-17]
Patent References
US 795527 [US 795527] Jul-1905 52/139
US 3230674 Combination burial liner and vault and method of burial Jan-1966 52/137
US 3618991 CORNER JOINTS BETWEEN ANGULARLY RELATED, MOLDED WALLS AND STRUCTURES UTILIZING THEM Nov-1971 52/285.4 [+4] [-4]
US 3772826 BURIAL CRYPT AND PLANTER Nov-1973 52/137
US 3958378 Burial crypt May-1975 52/136
US 4648219 Lawn crypt Mar-1987 52/136
US 4880210 Removable and stackable hoistway door assesmbly Nov-1989 52/70

Examiners
Primary: Safavi; Michael
Attorney, Agent or Firm
Seidel Gonda Lavorgna & Monaco

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supplemental Information (Source: DOCDB)
Inventors
JONES DALE C [+1] [-1]
US
LACY MICHAEL A
US
Assignees/Applicants
VANTAGE PRODUCTS CORP
US
Priority
US 90677 A 13-Jul-1993
Classifications
International: E04H 13/00; 6E 4C; E04C 2/10; E04C 2/20
National: 52/136; 52/70; 52/142; 52/284; 52/582.1; 52/630 [+3] [-3]
European: E04C 2/20; E04H 13/00

Now the info on the other patent that has nothing to do with Vantage Products or the burial vaults in question.

This is coming from ip.com

US Patent Publication (Source: USPTO)
Publication No. US 5425163 published on 20-Jun-1995
Application No. US 8/69980 filed on 28-May-1993
Inventors
Von Braun; Raymond M. [+1] [-1]
Montebello, CA
Milby; Robert V.
Montebello, CA
Abstract
A multi-functional cremation container for a cadaver is provided. A rectangular container is enclosed on five sides by four container side panels and a bottom panel. The sixth side is an upwardly facing open top for providing access to the internal volume within the container. The side panels terminate at the open top in a first annular horizontal peripheral groove and a downturned external flange having a downfacing annular edge. Each side is sloped so as to allow multiple cremation containers to be nestled for compact storage and easy transportation. A rectangular cover has a horizontal top panel with four peripheral, downwardly extending cover side panels. The cover side panels fit over the container flange for closing the container, and include formed therein a plurality of reliefs for carrying the casket. The top panel has a peripheral upwardly facing second annular horizontal groove for nesting within the first annular groove as a moisture barrier. Each of the cover side panels includes a latching rib for fitting against the downfacing annular edge of the flange of the container. Both the cover and the container are manufactured from a material that produces no atmospheric polluting gases or vapors when burned.

Classifications
International: A61G 17/00
National: 27/7; 27/14; 27/35; 428/913
Field of Search: 27/35; 27/10; 27/2; 27/7; 27/14; 27/17; 27/DIG. 1; 428/913 [+5] [-5]
Patent References
US 749763 [US 749763] Jan-1904
US 1234180 [US 1234180] Jul-1917
US 1348579 Burial-casket Aug-1920 [+23] [-23]
US 1507957 Composition wall for caskets Sep-1924
US 1705410 Burial vault Mar-1929 27/35
US 1727242 Burial vault Sep-1929 27/35
US 1730666 Composition coffin Oct-1929
US 2004454 Burial vault Jun-1935 27/35
US 2156552 Burial receptacle May-1939 27/3
US 2327949 Casket Aug-1943 27/3
US 2448923 Casket and method of making the same Sep-1948 27/3
US 2527464 Waterproof cement vault Oct-1950 27/7
US 2579756 Plastic casket Dec-1951 27/7
US 2617171 Vacuum sealed casket Nov-1952 27/7
US 3164880 Plastic casket Jan-1965 27/17
US 3367004 Laminated container, especially coffin Feb-1965 27/3
US 3470593 COFFIN WITH HAND-ENGAGING PERIPHERAL FLANGE Oct-1969 27/7
US 3545055 COFFIN Dec-1970 27/7
US 3868799 Burial vault Mar-1975 27/2
US 3997948 Modular pet burial casket Dec-1976 27/7
US 4253220 Burial vaults Mar-1981 27/7
US 4407053 Cover for caskets Oct-1983 27/14
US 4607417 Storage system for cremated remains Aug-1986 27/1
US 4780940 Viewing pouch particularly for bodies dead of a communicable disease Nov-1988 27/28
FR 1331992 Jun-1963 27/7
NL 6510367 Feb-1966 27/7

Examiners
Primary: Friedman; Carl D.
Assistant: Aubrey; Beth A.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supplemental Information (Source: DOCDB)
Inventors
VON BRAUN RAYMOND M [+1] [-1]
US
MILBY ROBERT V
US
Priority
US 69980 A 28-May-1993
Classifications
International: A61G 17/00
National: 27/7; 27/14; 27/35; 428/913
European: A61G 17/00

The reason I posted these are because there is alot of misinfo on this subject of FEMA Coffins in Ga. The second patent is for a cremation. The first patent is for the burial vaults that were in the OP. I will keep looking for more of the info I lost, but this should get you started.
Mods I am sorry for posting that much from the ip.com site, but it is so hard to find the info I am just making it easier for all to see. I did all the hard work so nobody else has to.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ok just one more thing for now. There is a company named PolyGuard that has been talked about as a supplier of these coffins in Ga. and that is false. The only relation they have is they are a competitor of Vantage Products. Here is a little info from Polygyard on this subject.

Polyguard and Co.
Afton, WY 83110
1-800-654-1067

To Whom this May Concern:

As you all know, death is one of those issues that we all fear yet we all will go through it at some time in our life and we have most all experienced a loved one passing away. In fact there is as average of 2.5 million deaths occurring each year. Some are cremated and some are buried. Most burials require an outside burial container to go around the casket to keep the ground from settling and the aesthetics of the cemetery beautiful with the least amount of maintenance needed. Until about 30 years or so ago, the only outside burial containers available were concrete or wooden boxes. Because of modern technology, there are now other alternatives to concrete such as fiberglass or polymers (plastic).

I am not sure how Polyguard became associated with the burial vaults that are stored in Georgia. Those vaults are manufactured by our competitors in Georgia. However, the manufacturers own the property they are stored on and there is no big secret surrounding the vaults. Because of the manufacturing costs and the ability to manufacturers 2 parts probably ever 2-5 minutes, once the process begins, to be cost effective you manufacture until your raw products are gone. This creates inventory that can be rotated and used as needed.

In the funeral service industry, there is a program called "pre-need" which allows families to go to a funeral home or cemetery and pre-pay for their funeral merchandise or services. I would guess that most of these vaults have been pre-sold and they are meeting the requirement of the storage program set forth by the manufacturing company and the Federal Trade Commission who governs funeral service. Because we do not own the vaults and are not the manufacture of the vaults, I cannot tell you those numbers for sure.

Many of you keep referencing a patent for a cremation container. This product never even made it to the market as far as I know. If it did, it is not the same product that is being stored at the manufacturers storage facility in Georgia. DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO ITEMS!!!

If this information does not help ease your mind, you are welcome to call us.

Debbie Sainz
Polyguard & Co., LLC.

I know these are large posts and I apologize I just wanted to help the OP with the info I have regarding this subject.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Sorry for all the posts I am not trying to spam here I just have alot of info that will help to answer any question that the OP was looking for. I have found this answer of an inquiry about the Fema Coffins in Ga. I posted a link earlier to a news article that has a little of what you will read in this but this is the whole answer coming from the manufacturer.

Date: 29 July 2008 05:48:44 BDT
Subject: Fw: Enquiry
To: [Redacted]

[Redacted]

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage Products.

The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com

The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery and to protect the casket placed inside.

In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of people making their funeral arrangements prior to death. Many people like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made the local funeral home that has made arrangements can purchase the burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them until that person dies.

We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a certificate of ownership to be sent to use before products can be released. Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and that are on file with each of the participating states.

These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net.

In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year. Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged their burial.

I hope this has answered your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,
Michael A. Lacy
Vice President of Operations
Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road
Covington, GA 30014
770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax
[email protected]

And lets look at the numbers now. Lacy states there are about 50,000 of the burial vaults at this location (at the time of the writing of the letter). If you look at a picture of a stack of vaults, there are approximately 20 in each stack. If you divide 50,000 by 20, that means there are about 2,500 stacks of 20 each.

If you wish to believe the number of 500,000, dividing that by 20 you get 25,000 stacks of 20. There is no way there are 25,000 stacks at the Georgia location. 2,500, yes.

Note the numbers that are posted and if you feel the need to call and inquire about this matter for yourself please do so. The date is from 2008 and trust me nothing has changed as what you see in the OP is still the as it was in 2008.
This is all the info I have but will keep looking and post what I find. This should explain it all so you shouldn't need anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join