It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schools Taking Biometric Security To New Big Brother Levels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Schools Taking Biometric Security To New Big Brother Levels

www.blacklistednews.com

The school installed BioSafe, a biometric security solution developed specifically for the Boyd School by systems integrator New Year Tech. The system requires that adults dropping off children enter a PIN code and scan the back of their hand using Identica’s VP-II vascular scanner, said Soy Chu, president and CEO of New Year Tech.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.securitydirectornews.com

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Let me repeat that:

The system requires that adults dropping off children enter a PIN code and scan the back of their hand

Even if you don't believe in the prophesies in The Book of Revelation, this is scary technology. Every day they are finding more and more ways to identify and catalog us. Where does all of this surveillance and record keeping end? When do we stand up and say "enough, we are not cattle?"

TA

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I believe it is less about calatoguing (which is one of the advertised merits) but about playing with people's fears and selling us another product. If my child were at the school I'd do the only thing that might crease the corporate tie, and not buy it -- changing school. If I noticed I was not alone in protesting, I'd try and gather some support and perhaps the prospect of losing clients would make them change their mind.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Oscitate

If my child were at the school I'd do the only thing that might crease the corporate tie, and not buy it -- changing school.

That's most likely what I would do as well. Tell me my tinfoil hat is too tight, but I just don't trust people seeking that type of information about me.

TA

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I don't believe in the bible whatsoever and am strongly against all abrahamic religions.

However... I also was/am always intrigued by the RFID prophecy the book of revelations took.

I do think the NWO will occur during my lifetime

top topics

join