It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Mob Mauls Crowder!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Indeed, on a side note are you into numismatics?
Just wondering since your avatar is a coin of Alexander the Great.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Wow,
I'd never have belived it if I hadn't seen it myself.

Them folks are scary when they get together on an issue.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
warren and rom,

Surely you saw that this was sarcasm and farce?

It was meant to show how ridiculous the MSM account of these "Angry Mobs" are! I hope you both watched the video? Rams is no dummy, and neither is the reporter from the video.

Sure it was meant to stir some resentment, but it was an effective tool to make people read the thread and watch the video, and get a REAL look at what happens outside these meetings!!

Rams!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Did anyone notice while he was being trampled by the angry mob, you could see people running up to beat him with their guns and bibles?

I can't wait until some dem who didn't watch the video goes on a tirade. Political comedy at its best.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The next civil war is coming whether or not we like it... Liberals will use words and Conservatives will use guns..

Originally posted by Rams59lb
reply to post by jam321

No, I have no record on file. Are you kidding me, they are obviously dangerious right winged neocons extremist military domestic violent people! Just look in their eyes, they are evil and should be lined up against a wall... How can you not see this?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm utterly appalled at the violence and craziness presented in that video. How dare those people attack the poor reporter?!

On a side note, did anyone else notice how bewildered the lady in the pink tank top looked when he told her to calm down? She looked a bit confused.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
that's brilliance... love it.... the whole 'un-american' thing makes me sick... and this guy treats the whole thing with the contempt and ridicule it deserves.. top post

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

"Romanmel"
Obviously you didn't watch the video and the rest of the post explaining. You are the type of perosn this thread was directed towards.

It's you my freind that needs to STOP drinking the coffee or maybe Kool Aid lol. It was a joke video. All that was said was hyped and misreported on purpose!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

"GetReadyAlready" Thank you for your support and totally understanding my intent. It is clearly my way of saying exactly what you explained about the MSM.

Those two guys need to share a jar of some kind of gel if you know what I mean lol...

It people would just step back and see what is really going on they would stop the infighting

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

This was truly hysterical. Loved the part about the 'mob trampling' when no one was anywhere near him and just one or two people are shown slowly walking in the distance.

'Pastel purple is a gang color.' 'There's a human hand in the ice chest.'

Oh goodness.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Thank you so much "AshleyD", coming from you is totally so appreciated. I can't believe the couple of post that didn't even take the timeto view the video before attacking me as being judgement as the MSM has been doing for years lol.

Since I joined ATS you have been such a great help and supporter of members like myaelf that enjoy patients as we learn the rule so this site and as we grow to assist with denying ignorance.

You are awesome

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb

"Romanmel"
Obviously you didn't watch the video and the rest of the post explaining. You are the type of perosn this thread was directed towards.

It's you my freind that needs to STOP drinking the coffee or maybe Kool Aid lol. It was a joke video. All that was said was hyped and misreported on purpose!

Oh, I did watch your little video,,,understood it was not real...made fun of it's points and ended with this: "Me thinks this whole post was an exercise in stirring up foolish debate. Good going!" I stand by my analysis.
As Forrest Gump would say, "foolish is as foolish does." Nuff said!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Honest question- please don't take offense. Why do you think this is a foolish debate and what do you think is foolish about it?

We may have to agree to disagree but this is actually a very interesting topic. In many ways, the citizens are being demonized by the liberal media and this video addresses that propaganda by using humor.

So do you think the humorous spin is foolish or the issue as a whole or something else?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Honest question- please don't take offense. Why do you think this is a foolish debate and what do you think is foolish about it?

We may have to agree to disagree but this is actually a very interesting topic. In many ways, the citizens are being demonized by the liberal media and this video addresses that propaganda by using humor.

So do you think the humorous spin is foolish or the issue as a whole or something else?

The issue is far too important to be trivialized with foolishness. I am aware we patriots are on the edge of destruction here and need to stand tall in these critical times. Humor has its place. But it can take the outrage of the citizenry and placate it with yuk yuk entertainment. My defining this as foolishness is much like the fools arranging the deck chairs on the sinking Titanic. Not a good use of precious time we have left to effect change, in my opinion..

[edit on 12-8-2009 by romanmel]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

WOW, I too am a patriot, a vetran of 12 yrs of these United States, a very proud American who is and will be fighting along side you brother but with all the anger and demonzation going on in the MSM it was time we all took a step back to realize that it isn't all worth the distraction.

They count on us infighting and you my friend are falling for it hook line and sinker. Point your weapon downward and please shack my hand as it was meant purely as a hit to the MSM.

All will be well and relax your fears. Change is coming! We as people of free Will will have our day.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
The issue is far too important to be trivialized with foolishness.

Political satire is one of the highest forms of protest and the utilization of our most important Constitutional Right.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

The issue is far too important to be trivialized with foolishness.

Political satire is one of the highest forms of protest and the utilization of our most important Constitutional Right.

That's right...keep them laughing while you rape and execute them. Kinda like leading them into a nice "shower" then turning on the gas. Let's all yuk it up now!!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Crowder is a genius. The points he makes with all his videos are done with smart and inciteful content. I expect in the future, he will be one of the true satirists of our nations political spectrum. Will Rodgers would have appreciated his work!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Why can't these silly people get themselves under control and organized like this -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/444c059360cc.jpg[/atsimg]
How embarrassing !

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

That's right...keep them laughing while you rape and execute them. Kinda like leading them into a nice "shower" then turning on the gas. Let's all yuk it up now!!

Non-sequitur. What does Nazism and the political satirization of the proposed health care reform bill have to do with each other?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join