It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Preparation Time"- Counting- 09,10,11,12...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Who? -and I mean there must be "Lots" of people out there counting the time. It is past mid year 2009, are you Ready- for the events that are about to unfold between now and the final "Notorious" -date of the Mayan Calender- and many other similar "prophesies" that account for these few final years ahead... Don't drown yourself in the "cacophany" -of the ill and skeptical minds. Time is running short, Do you really think that we are going to go through a Major Transistion -Unknown to the history of the civilization of Mankind?

[edit on 10-8-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The time that is drawing near is one of a "predilection"- Many are waiting to see if such a "timely event" draws near to the earth as something that we have never experienced in all of our history here on Earth. There are those who believe and those that do not. What is it that you think that could offer true belief of the times to come....

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Many, in fact quite some many years back I was told that I would be "engaged" in some sort of "Spiritual" -public teaching of some sort, whilst I don't think that this is a teaching. It is something that "Many" have come accross in the world of "Awakening"- I ask you to give and shed your thoughts on this, this is not a "fictious" Ideaolgy- this is s seed that has been planted and the time I do believe is close at hand. There have been many that have been contacted by other-worldly beings regarding this time here about to take shape. So please share your "truth" of the matter and take heart that all is well, we will go into a cycle that is necessary, and all will take place in the "Grand Scheme" of the "Unified Whole". This is something that -"We do all Share" -in terms of the future of our existence on this beautiful planet.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
If you want my opinion (I can't really make out if your asking for it or not)
Tread lightly on the topic of 'awakening'. Too many people are being awakened in different ways, some more political or spiritual than others. I wouldn't even call it awakened, more like 'ooh I think I saw a light over there, Im gonna go check it out"

Yeah true the time phenomena is being played out even in the media, I see symbology more often of late.

Still not really sure what this thread is about

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JRSB

I used to hear the grown ups talking about time speeding up when I was just a kid. Now I'm the grown up talking about time speeding up. My youngest child who is 12 does not want to grow up and feels like its happening too fast! So, I don't know. When I was his age, it seemed like time was at a stand still.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JRSB

I'm talking about the changes and "predictions" for our future planet. You are either Aware or your're Not*

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JRSB

[edit on 11-8-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

This is in line with what I'm referring to. Yes time is speeding up, and has for quite some time.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
When you are young.
Everything is new. Every experience is unique.
You remember yesterday because you did something new.
You remember last week because you learned something new.

Now you are older. Every day is the same.
Wake, eat, work, rest, eat, work, rest, drink, television, sleep.
You can't tell the difference between last week and last month. Or last year.
You are no longer a child. You are no longer human. you are part of a machine spinning out of control. Time isn't speeding up. Your mind is slowing down.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Yes when you are young, Indeed life is full of mystery ect; though this is Still not what I'm talking about. Ok seems that this "topic" is pretty much been run over- though it may be worth to keep in mind of the number of possibilities that could stem at any time...

top topics

join