It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Farce: Is Nuclear Attack Possible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hi ATSers,
revuing an intersting book :The Harmonic Conquest Of Space by DR. Bruce Cathie, there is an interesting chapter on the Harmonics of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Please revue chapter 4 here:

In short Dr cathies work states that nuclear devices must be detonated on specific geometric positions, and the timing of the detonation ( with extreme accuracy) must directly relate to the geometrics of the Sun-Earth positions.
The issue being that relative motion in space , and Sun-Earth positions are needed to un-lock atomic structure.
This is no problem in device detonation at fixed locations, as the calculations a fairly easy.
Complications are amplified though, if the devide is to be dropped from an aircraft or indeed delivered via missile. Cathie gives an interesting account of how the personell trained inorder to complete the detonation of bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
Although we can be certain there are fantastically powerful computers to ensure the calculations are accurate to the Nth degree; that still does no solve the problem of sun-earth positioning.
If this scenrio is correct, the window for detonate would limit the possibilty of multiple strikes, as the detonations would only be possible at specific times.

Well,I don't really know what to think about this?
Wondering if there are others that can shed more light- because, if this is true, it makes a farce of the whole Arms-race, Nuclear WOMD, super-power scenario!!

In which case; would truly be a great political conspiracy keeping the masses in unjustified fear. This thread is not meant to trivialize the Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The author of that book offers nothing to support his claim. Every other source I've ever read has clearly stated that in order to create a nuclear explosion (through fission), all you have to do is bring a certain mass of fissile material together. In order to create a really effective explosion, you have to bring it together quite rapidly, and then hold it together briefly while the neutrons do their thing.

The only timing that is critical is to make sure all the pieces of the bomb meet at the same time and place, and are held together for a fraction of a second. This requires some very careful timing with the high explosives in the bomb (the explosives that drive the material together), but it doesn't require any sort of calculations involving the Sun's location.

I don't think that it was possible, in 1945, to deliver a bomb within a 300-foot radius. It's hard enough to calculate the airspeed and location of the plane, much less put a bomb within such a tight circle. Moreover, this bomb was dropped with a parachute to slow its descent, which would make it highly sensitive to shifting and unpredictable winds on the way down.

All in all, this book smacks as being a work of fiction, or more likely, the output of a person who doesn't know enough physics to have a serious opinion.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I read Cathie's books many, many years ago as a teenager and wondered the same thing myself if there was any truth or logic behind his many claims that nukes were basically a "geometrically" operated and detonated device. In other words (as you stated), the nuke had to be positioned on a SPECIFIC location on the Earth's surface and could ONLY be detonated when in a SPECIFIC and TIME-DEPENDENT realtionship with the sun.

He also attempted justification of his theories by using what he referred to as "Harmonic Maths" where basically he disregarded the placement of the decimal point in his calculations to arrive at his conclusions.
In other words, in his "harmonic maths", 12345 and 1234.5 and 123.45 and 12.345 and 1.2345 and 0.12345 were all "harmonically" equivalent.

I have to admit that I tried to follow his maths but just got lost in it but he was adamant thoughout his entire books that the Earth had many thousands of years ago had built into it (by aliens) a technological system that was able to harness/tap into the Earths energy and broadcast it to compatible "receiving devices". This energy broadcasting system was completely dependent on "arial" devices being buried deep underground at key positions around the globe and based on his geometrical "harmonic" maths. These buried arial interlocked, resulting in a geometrically based energy generation/broadcast system.

Overall, he raises some interesting points and according to him, his "harmonic maths" backs him up.

Me, I'm not so sure if he's just plain crazy ... or has stumbled across something interesting.

By the way, when did he achieve "Dr." status ?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

The author provides mathematics and diagrams; and as for no knowledge of physics- was an airforce pilot.
What evidence do you have to substantiate that his years of work on Unified field equations, is indeed bunk?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Hi tauristercus, I apologise; he indeed has no doctorate!
Thought I read somewhere a while ago that he had that title, but under revision he does not.
I agree with the mathematics as far as I was not able to deduce at times the logic behind his conclusions (mathematically); just thought though that it was over my abilty.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one.
This is what makes this board great. I do think that he raises some interesting possibilties.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Nuclear reactions can happen anywhere!.... what is this nonsense? I've never heard of this before

Thay can ONLY happen in very precisely calculated circumstances?? Well yes I suppose if it is indeed your intent to set off a nuke device... But those calculations have nothing at all to do with the position of the 'bomb'...

I just don't know where to start - I don't hold a masters in nuclear physics... But you are going to get a load of people calling 'bunk' on this one!

How? err ahh, how? why would the geo position of the device have any effect on the reaction?

Psudo bunkum science at it's highest I think you will find

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

No probs ... just thought he might have received an "honorary" degree from somewhere.
Your thread brought back many memories of his book, theories and assertations and in fact, just looked on one of my bookshelves and there they still sit after 30+ years ... Harmonic 33 and Harmonic 695 ... though I have read some of his others as well.

Look, even after all these years, i'm still sitting on the fence regarding his "theories". He does go into a heck of a lot of effort to try and (in his own mind) provide substantiation by using his particular "unique" brand of mathematical analysis and over the years has put a huge amount of time and effort into it.

Reading his books, I never once got the idea that he came across as "mentally irrational". Quite the contrary, he conveyed the impression of intelligence and thoroughness in his work/research.
And truthfully, I have read lots "crazier" stuff over the years since then ... just check out some of the stuff offered here on ATS as gospel !

The fact that his "maths" was unusual shall we say, may not necessarily invalidate his conclusions but would have been great to have a completely unbiased appraisal done on his research andd then posted somewhere. Maybe that has been already done but I'm unaware of it.

But it was interesting to see how he managed to tie in many natural occurences around the planet such as major volcanic explosions, etc into his theory that these volcanic events, etc are also geometrically linked and can only happen at certain locations and at certain times ... he almost sounds like it all makes sense !

Anyway, who the hell knows ... maybe he IS correct and it's all about geometry !

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Of course that would mean that nuclear power stations and experimental reactors can't operate either. Whoopsie... my power just went off. Oh well...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voiceoftreason
Of course that would mean that nuclear power stations and experimental reactors can't operate either. Whoopsie... my power just went off. Oh well...

Absolutely correct according to Cathie's theory ... ANY nuclear event whether detonation or power production is according to him geometrical in nature and MST be located or happen on a SPECIFIC spot. And so, as for nuclear explosions, so nuclear power stations can't be built & operated just anywhere.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

So nuke powered subs? Nuke powered ships???

Or does the sea not count?

Well the Russians had a reactor flying in a bear... Some sats and probes are nuke powered....

I shall be making good use of the work bunkum in this thread me thinks!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

So nuke powered subs? Nuke powered ships???

Or does the sea not count?

Well the Russians had a reactor flying in a bear... Some sats and probes are nuke powered....

I shall be making good use of the work bunkum in this thread me thinks!

Excellent point and one I don't think Cathie brought up in his books !

Now don't get me wrong or misunderstand where I'm coming from on this topic ... I'm not saying that I'm in agreement with his theories or conclusions, merely that I read them years ago and thought them "interesting" ... could be complete and utter "bunkum" ... could also have elements of fact. The problem here is differentiating between the two !

[edit on 9-8-2009 by tauristercus]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Thanks for the responses so far.
Is it not possible that reactors 'fire-up' at an oportune time (and perhaps location: inregards to nuclear subs etc), to produce the power and then store it?
The most efforts are consumed in storing this enormous potential?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

No

The problem usually lies in stopping the reaction... Once that baby starts running away from you, well your in a big pile of doo doo.

The reaction runs 24/7 to some degree, it's 'tamed' by the control rods but it's defiantly a going!

I don't even understand this guys reasoning for saying that a reaction can only occur in specific places on the planet? You've read the book - care to shed any light on that? I mean more than has already been explaned so far - which I might add amounts to a lot about nothing.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Well until you can show me that a reaction doesn't have to be started at a specific place and time with Earth-Sun geometrics in crescendo to cause the reactions ; your comments result in a big pile of nothing also.
How many books have you written on this subject?
What evidence can you show to substantiate your views.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
hello folks ... my 2 sense

there's also the possibility he may be both right as well as wrong.

his assumptions concerning the timing of atomic tests could possibly have some basis in fact if certain [not all] detonations were conducted for purposes other than the perfecting of the weapon or military attacks. whilst it is true that no actual rules exist governing the detonation of atomic devices with regards to geometric relationships with the sun, the possibility exists that there has been another level of experimentation going on [such as hyperdimensional physics hinted at on other sites]. this should not surprise us given the history of the world's military is saturated with clandestine activity. in addition to this, using his unique form of harmonic mathematics mr. cathie has indeed predicted with some degree of accuracy certain nuclear tests conducted by the french government in mururoa atoll during the sixties [the calculations for which were recorded and predated by contacts and are available for public scrutiny]. his findings also showed up on the radar of certain alphabet agencies at the time, making him a subject of "extreme interest."

aside from his penchant towards aliens and ufo "aerials" deep underground, i have an intuitive feeling this chap may be onto something with regards to harmonic mathematics and the earth grid system, but not for the same reasons he may have in mind.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

what about all the nuclear testing underground? in the middle of the pacific ocean? in the dessert? do her studies include these detonations?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs

what about all the nuclear testing underground? in the middle of the pacific ocean? in the dessert? do her studies include these detonations?

"Her" is actually a "Him"
His name is Bruce CATHIE.

From what I recall of his books and his "personal" theory, all tests whether above ground, under ground, on the ocean surface or beneath the ocean surface are ALL governed by his "harmonic maths" and stipulate that a nuclear reaction can ONLY be initiated at a SPECIFIC time and at a SPECIFIC location. He supplied an example of the French hydrogen bomb test conducted at Murorua Atoll where he predicted with an error of only 3 nins 50 secs the EXACT date/time of the detonation. He had the document he wrote the prediction on stamped and dated by a government department on September 5 1968, almost 3 weeks before the test.

Actual test: 1968 September 25 081900 GMT
Predicted: 1968 September 25 082250 GMT

So is he onto something ... I still don't know !

Quotes from his book "Harmonic 695":

"... the president (of the Royal Aeronautical Society in Auckland) was inclined to be sceptical of my methods of calculations, and he asked me quite casually when the next French bomb would be detonated. I told him that the 25th of the month, about a forthight away, was my bet..."

"On the 25th of the month the peace of Murorua Atoll was shattered, and the echoes of the French nuclear explosion rippled around the world."

"I had proved my point that the dates of nuclear tests could be accurately predicted on the basis of harmonic calculation."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3c73d842408.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

very interesting..i will definitely be looking into it!
thanks!

top topics

join