It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Respect retuned.............. I see no reason to get ugly in ATS. Those who choose to be potty mouthed and hateful in their replys only verify their intellignce level to the rest of us. Billy Bobs are everywhere.........

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
DOuble post damn it !

[edit on 12-8-2009 by sapien82]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

2004 she talks about things happening now - she even beat Alex Jones to the punch on that one
cheers!

This doesnt mean really anything , anyone with an understanding of the world can make an educated guess at what is to happen within the next few years!

Take a look at Aldous Huxley , He gave an interview where he basically describes what happens in american politics in 2000 and that was in the 40's(check date?)

Aldous Huxley interview, depopulation , mind control!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Broonie
If the greys are so full of love then why dont they forgive her and stop abducting people and crossing human dna with theirs? Surely we can all live peacefully together without having to cross-breed?

I wonder how much she would charge to make a reptiod doll?

If she was a real Grey cross-breed, how come her eyes are so small?

These Greys are definitely NOT of the Light! Some are Dark and some are Neutral, but none are of the Light. Which means they are basically users and abusers of people, for their own race's agenda. The main reason they want people to "not destroy Earth" is because if we did, they would have to look elsewhere for their DNA material!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
So thats all the grey's are here for is to harvest the best parts of our DNA , isnt there something we can do to safegaurd our DNA, surely someone somewhere has tried to cut a deal for our DNA , theres a dollar to be made here !

Or are we all helpless and have no control of our owners?

EDIT - I get it , the reptoid's are subletting us to the greys !

[edit on 12-8-2009 by sapien82]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Anybody taking this seriously has more issues than this lady. Sad, really sad.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Whoah!!!! You clearly don't understand what I said, she have been hurt by all those """""kind word""""" and that is what SHE had told me in an e-mail, not what some one told me she is not that way, I said she will not come because of the bad mentality here and not enough open mind, she don't like debunkers and their way to "treat" people like her: "give me proof or that's mean you are liar/idiot/hoaxer/etc......."

In other words she is too intelligent too downgrade herself to the level of those name caller.

You can try to contact and tell her to come but if you say ATS I doubt she will come, she don't need to be debunked, she just want to share her story and help those who believe her, she have nothing to prove so her place is not here.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
reply to post by atlasastro

Man,how picky can you get?
Sorry for my english

Your written English is fine, forums are also a great place to polish a language, each language group has a different way of phrasing English, yours is very easy to understand.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I tirtured myself. Watched the rant for the first 15 minutes, then skipped parts of it.
If you believe in this woman, then you probably believe the Billy Meier and John Titor "Time traveller" rubbish.

In a world filled with hoaxters and sheisters, Did this woman provide any proof ? No ! Only her word. And Billy Meier also has his word.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gerasmus

And you? Do you have proof she is a liar?

Strangely it only works in one way.....

I just would like to know if it was robbie williams who had made the interviews, how the people would have react to it.

huh non.... I already know how it would have happen, 1000 S&F and twice more post and every message calling him a idiot would have been deleted or edited with a nice pictures in it, does that happened here?

[edit on 8/12/09 by ufopunx]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Finally found the time to watch this video today.

My 1st impression is that that Sanni Ceto fully believes what she is telling there.

I'm very open-minded and have my own strange 'past-lives memories', so it very well can be true.

She's speaking about generally known (as is NOW kown) UFO info and even about Mr. Icke's 'shapeshifters'. Let's NOT forget that Icke's theory on Shapeshifting became public in 1998, that's 11 years ago.

The sadness and pain expressed by her, is in my opinion, genuine. Although I am not 100% sure if the emotions indeed do come from the experiences Sanni is telling us.

I very much like to believe her but there is just one thing in her story that strikes me as very unbelievable and that is this:

'We were not supposed to be there. As a matter of fact, we were violating the orders of the Council by coming to Earth in the first place. Earth was strictly off-limits to all space craft."

This implicates that NO space craft was allowed anywhere in the vicinity of Earth. I wonder then:

1) Since WHEN was that order given by the Interstellar Council?

2) Who's spacecrafts (besides the human misfit ones) where here on Earth besides the Zeta Riculian craft?

3) Why did these craft Commanders refuse to listen to the Council?

4) What the h*ll was Sanni thinking when flying to Earth and ignoring (up front!!) the orders of the Council?

5) She came with a group and with more crafts, HOW would she have hold that a secret for her own species?

6) Even more: It´s hard too buy that when you deny orders and you delibberedly ignore them by collecting Earthly specimen, you will not get in trouble afterwards.

7) What were Sanni´s motivations to do that? And why did she do this AGAIN?

She says that `after all, it wasn’t her first field trip. They had been on five flights beforehand. And the ship behind her, sharing the forcefield, had agreed to accompany them against their commander’s better judgment, because they knew she had succeeded at ignoring the establishment before.

So I have to conclude I do not know IF she is speaking THE TRUTH although I do believe she is speaking HER Truth.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thank you Rocketgirl, and dmorgan for your insight and links into the video I posted.

But really I just picked that video off the top of my head in response to WatchZEITGEISTnows' asking me to post what I though would be a better alien video.

I believe BOTH to be fake. This Topics video, and the one I posted, but I found the one I posted to be less fake. because well the video and story behind the OP is full of holes so big you could put an aircraft carrier in them.

That was the only reason I posted it.

But dmorgan, I will have a look at the link you posted, it sounds interesting

And again Rocketgirl thanks for your insight to the video.

Also a thumbs up to everyone who is useing common sense and questioning this story, and this video, and possible motives and/or circumstances behind it.

I want to believe too, but I have to use my common sense, and my common sense tells me that the original posts' video is a bunch of lies.

But I'll keep my own ideas on the motives of this video, well I've actually made them clear already, and the videos motive like many things is Money $$$. That's just my opinion of course.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by prof-rabbit
More on Sanni:

NOW AVAILABLE!
WE ARE HERE AGAIN!
Greetings to Planet Earth from the Star Ship "New Jerusalem"
The music CD mentioned in ZETI CHILD in which Sanni Ceto sings along with other artists
This beautiful CD is being offered for just $5.00 (+ $2 shipping)

(mind you $5 is not going to make anyone rich)

This picture is interesting:

earthstar.tripod.com...

Notice the ridge bumps on the "male's" head, looks like a bit of Star Trek is creeping in.

Oh she sells music CD's too?
Dolls
Books
Beads
I bet she also sells artwork too?

Sure $5 isn't alot. but when you add up all those lost souls who want to believe SO desperately, they can't see the forest for the trees...., well the money adds up. Especially, when it's sold under the guise of Love, and Saveing the planet.

Wow, some people are so easily manipulated. I'm really kicking myself now that I have this thing called a conscience, or I could be makeing a decent living, doing hardly anything.

No wonder the world is in the shape it is. With so many folks waiting for Aliens to save us from ourselves, wait no, she said save us from the reptilian/human hybrids. Another slip up.

Perhaps you should start buying all of David Ickes stuff. I mean you'll want to know as much as you can about your reptilian enemies yes?

Heck I'ckes paperback books are only $14 or so, no big deal ya?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Interesting. Looked at her web page, her history, her dolls, her/his face and I do not think she/he is a hybrid one bit. This is potential new age Im sure of it. It is just not right. Something fishy , something just not right here.

(Is it just me or do those dolls scare you? There just not right really are they, they are down right freaky)

V

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
well, i dont think shes retarded. she talks like someone with difficulties hearing. But those feeling are real. she deserves al our love and understanding. big hug from me sanni.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchnow
well, i dont think shes retarded. she talks like someone with difficulties hearing. But those feeling are real. she deserves al our love and understanding. big hug from me sanni.

I don't think she's 'retarded' (oh, so eloquent) either, but I do not believe her and don't think that a snake oil merchant who preys on others' weaknesses/gullibility is worthy of my love or understanding. There is enough deceit around without giving into yet another one.

This is my opinion. Feel free to think differently

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
well i watched the whole video last nite and i have mixed views. 1st i want to say that Sanni is a beautiful sincere person, parts of the video were very moving. I did catch her contradictions that other posters have already posted tho, but hey to me it sounds like she's had a very hard life on earth and may just get confused or have a hard time expressing herself properly. Her story is amazing.

the only thing that made it seem phony was at the end when that other woman got on stage and was asking about her hybrid baby.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by miss_sky

Awesome comments. Appreciated thank you.

There are MANY questions to be asked on this subject. I think if you have any genuine questions, you can email her direct for a reply. She seems to be doing this (although some don't believe it is her responding...).

I too would love to see Commander Sanni Ceto do "something" to make us all be satisfied - what though?

Questions can only be a good thing right?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Does anyone have any direct questions for her? I know someone from the Veritas Show who will be interviewing her tomorrow.

If you have any questions, just send them to [email protected] and just say CMDR. SANNI CETO in the subject.

Thank you.

Exo

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

Hey there,

Obvious - and almost silly question ... can she PROVE her claims? If she summoned a craft - I mean that would be pretty good. For that is what is is going to take to win across a lot of posters on here - or can she "do something" that can make everyone go:

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join