It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Union Thugs Beat Patriot at Obamacare Town Hall in St. Louis!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

Union patriots Beat right wing thug at Obamacare Town Hall in St. Louis!

Sounds like a headline ripped from the English Language Version of Pravda to me!

Union Patriots? That sounds like a poster for Communism. Seriously!

Obamacare? Oh boy, little bit of a cult of personality going on with that there?

It doesn't really work both ways! Well unless you are a communist union member who worships a leader made larger than life through a cult of personality.

Or you live in a communist country.

Union Thug beats Patriot demonstrater...that works for me...send it to the presses!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
SEIU has been linked to ACORN and is involved with the authorship of the Health Care Plan.

Ironically these thugs were using racial slurs against this Black Man who was assaulted. The victim was just a vendor doing a job and had no part in the politics.

What happened here is a group of Black's beat up another Black because they thought he was a Conservative. Forget freedom of speech with this bunch.

Which bunch? The Black bunch?

Which bunch are you speaking of?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
By reading some of these post on this thread the next thing i see in my mind is the movie "the grapes of wrath". make note about the thugs and how they try to brake up gatherings.

Yes, i do see bloodshed coming, but on an isolated scale and government covering it up.

Now where did i hear that phrase...."divide and conquer".......

Don't trust the Right and don't trust the left, they are being controlled from behind the stage. They want a Republican in the house and senate come next election, don't you all see!.

My 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Sky watcher

I'm telling you now, there's going to be a killing if these union thugs don't back off.

Why aren't the people on the buses asked to back off?

I don't get it? It's ok for one group to organize but not another?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiso_us
By reading some of these post on this thread the next thing i see in my mind is the movie "the grapes of wrath". make note about the thugs and how they try to brake up gatherings.

Yes, i do see bloodshed coming, but on an isolated scale and government covering it up.

Don't trust the Right and don't trust the left, they are being controlled from behind the stage. They want a Republican in the house and senate come next election, don't you all see!.

My 2 cents.

Nice attempt at trying to include the reps. in this Chicago style of politics.

Problem is, only the left are participating in the tactics outlined in Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mhc_70

Originally posted by tiso_us

My 2 cents.

Nice attempt at trying to include the reps. in this Chicago style of politics.

Problem is, only the left are participating in the tactics outlined in Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

You mean the right hasn't done this either? You mean the disrupting of town halls with organized busloads of people being sent memos isn't the same thing?

You mean the likes of OrlyTaitz etc calling Obama supporters Brown shirts?

Yeah... right

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Both sides have organized groups to attend the meetings, nothing wrong with that. The problem is, its the left resorting to interrupting and shouting down opposers and attempting to lock them out of the townhalls all together.

If you need further proof just look at who had been sent to the hospital and who has been arrested.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Both sides have organized groups to attend the meetings, nothing wrong with that. The problem is, its the left resorting to interrupting and shouting down opposers and attempting to lock them out of the townhalls all together.

If you need further proof just look at who had been sent to the hospital and who has been arrested.

Actually if you looked at the memos "Shouting down" was the very tactic the RIGHT gave to the buses of people who went to town halls.

They told them specifically to shout down the reps and to "RATTLE THEM".

I think you need to look in the mirror.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The language I read said "short outbursts" followed by "sit right back down". The language from the left contained "interruption", "disruption" and "shutting down the debate."

Regardless, its much easier to look at who eneded up in the hospital and who ended up going to jail in order to determine which side is espousing which tactic.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Actually if you looked at the memos "Shouting down" was the very tactic the RIGHT gave to the buses of people who went to town halls.

They told them specifically to shout down the reps and to "RATTLE THEM".

I think you need to look in the mirror.

What you still don't get is a skilled and articulate politician well versed on the issues would be able to handle such people with ease.

The absurd reality that seems to escape your mind somehow but is evident in each one of these threads is the fact there is NOTHING to debate becuase there really is NO Health Care Bill as of yet.

Do you actually have a Health Care Bill that is going to be voted on?

Does anyone?

Do you actually know what will be in the Health Care bill that will be voted on?

Does anyone?

The debate for what you want to lable as the 'fringe extreme right' is "Are you really going to try to ram another piece of sweeping massive expensive legislations down our throats without reading it and knowing what is in it and giving us the time to read it and know what's in it"

They are simply putting the Administration on notice that they won't go along with another sweeping piece of legislation rushed through with no debate.

The debate for what you call the 'wholesome law abiding well intentioned left' is You guys don't know how to debate the way we like therefore we don't like you and don't want to debate you and we want Health Care any Health Care and what's in the bill is not important to us.

That's the debate and in all these threads I am the only person I know off that has actually posted what I think is a good health plan.

The rest is the mindless left, attacking the mindless right because they have been wound up to do precisely that and only that because they have no real information to sell or debate the bill. The rest is the mindless left, insisting that if you aren't for the mindless left and the non-existent vague and conflicting ideas being floated for a health bill you must be a member of the minded right, which you take a step further to be a member of the mindless right organized against the left and the bill by someone else.

Who cares how people get to a meeting?

What business is it of yours?

The business at hand is whether the Congress and Administration has a real Health Plan that their constituents really get to read and understand before it's voted on.

Seriously Hunka what on earth to you think you are accomplishing in all your criticisms of the Right, you sure aren't talking about Health Care or what's in the Health Care Bill, can you really not see you are behaving worse and less intelligently than the people you are criticizing and all you are doing is criticizing the right?

link   
Come on now...there is no way you can compare vocalizing your concerns and getting in these treasonous elected officials face at a town hall meeting to Alinksy's terroist tactics!

Get real...

For one...this is not a Republlican Issue...it is a matter of calling these traitors out!

Who do they think they are...that they can refuse to listen to us?

Do they know who we are?

Come on...Pelosi is such an arrogant puff ...she was actually quoted as saying to a Californian...."Do you know who I am?"

Yeah...we know who you are alright! A Traitor! And President Obama is right behind her. Gaining speed I might add!

[edit on 8-8-2009 by burntheships]

link   

Here is an example for you...

This woman was actually trying to start fights with people in line, waiting to get into the auditorium at the Rep. Russ Carnahan townhall forum on aging. While Carnahan gave a press conference today blaming tea party people for the “mob-like” activity, it was actually his own, admitted staffers who were the cause of the rabble-rousing:

She was arrested.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mhc_70

Evidence she was arrested?

Didn't see that.

You know now that the KBC was a forgery it's hard to trust anything the right wing says anymore.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Right here:thedanashow.wordpress.com...

BREAKING: Carnahan staffer admits to causing trouble?
Same lady, shown with her hands behind her back in handcuffs.

thedanashow.files.wordpress.com...

Woman is identified as Javonne Spitz of O’Fallon.
Around the :48 mark (I was right here when this video was shot, FYI) Spitz refers to Kenneth Gladney as “black man.”

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Six people, including P-D reporter, arrested at Carnahan meeting

St. Louis County police did not release the names of the people arrested outside Bernard Middle School on Thursday night but provided the following details:

-- Two men were arrested for misdemeanor assault for allegedly punching, pushing and holding a man who was handing out American flags and fliers outside the school.

-- One woman was arrested for misdemeanor assault and destruction of property for allegedly pushing another woman who was recording the events on her cell phone, then grabbing the phone and breaking it.

-- One woman was arrested for interference and resisting arrest. One officer used pepper spray on the woman, police said, when she did not comply with officers' demands. That woman "just would not leave," when asked by officers to back away from the scuffles, said spokesman Rick Eckhard said. She also passively resisted when an officer tried to handcuff her, he said.

-- One man was arrested for peace disturbance when he entered a circle of people who had gathered near the pepper-sprayed woman and refused to comply with officers' demands to leave.

-- Post-Dispatch reporter Jake Wagman also was arrested for allegedly interfering.

No charges have actually been filed yet. Eckhard said police officials will meet with the St. Louis County counselor's office next week to determine if charges will be pursued. All those arrested were booked into the St. Louis County jail overnight and released.

www.stltoday.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm not a republican or a democrat. Bush supporters were idiots, but Obama followers are far worse. Wake up people, no one cares about you. It's time you join the real fight.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Union Thugs Deliver Unprovoked Beating on Black Conservative at Carnahan Town Hall

Email from eye witness and attorney confirms that SEIU-logo’d thugs attacked and beat a black man for distributing Gadsen flags following a Town Hall in St. Louis County on Thursday. Race was a factor in the beating.

stlouisteaparty.com...

And...the letter from Kenneth's Attorney:

August 7, 2009

Dear Mr. Hennessy:

I am Kenneth Gladney’s attorney. Kenneth was attacked on the evening of August 6, 2009 at Rep. Russ Carnahan’s town hall meeting in South St. Louis County. I was at the town hall meeting as well and witnessed the events leading up to the attack of Kenneth. Kenneth was approached by an SEIU representative as Kenneth was handing out “Don’t Tread on Me” flags to other conservatives. The SEIU representative demanded to know why a black man was handing out these flags. The SEIU member used a racial slur against Kenneth, then punched him in the face. Kenneth fell to the ground. Another SEIU member yelled racial epithets at Kenneth as he kicked him in the head and back. Kenneth was also brutally attacked by one other male SEIU member and an unidentified woman. The three men were clearly SEIU members, as they were wearing T-shirts with the SEIU logo.....

.......Kenneth supports conservative ideals, although he subscribes to no particular political party. We are calling on the SEIU, Representative Carnahan, and President Obama to condemn the racist actions of these union thugs. In the days to come, we will be investigating whether these thugs are working at the behest of Representative Carnahan and how strong their alliances to various organizations–such as ACORN–may be.

We hope the St. Louis Tea Party and tea party organizations around the country will protest Representative Carnahan’s offices and also protest SEIU offices in every major city across the U.S. These Democratic strong-arm tactics must end now.

Regards,

Attorney David B. Brown
url

Which leads to the question...why has Obama not condemned this
outrageous act of violence?

Where is his sensibility? He was quick to come to his freinds defense of late when his freind was arrested in his own home during an evening where he had locked himself out, and forced the door.

He quickly condemned the police!

Why are you silent, President Obama?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Which leads to the question...why has Obama not condemned this
outrageous act of violence?

Where is his sensibility? He was quick to come to his freinds defense of late when his freind was arrested in his own home during an evening where he had locked himself out, and forced the door.

He quickly condemned the police!

Why are you silent, President Obama?

He was quick to come to the defense of Gates because it gave him the perfect opportunity to play his beloved race card, this situation doesn't give him that same opportunity.

Also Obama is a product of the Chicago political machine they don't condemn the violent acts of these thugs they condone them, they relish in them as long as it helps to further their agenda.

Edit to fix error

[edit on 8/9/2009 by chise61]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

Since it isnt hippies, apparently.

Hey I am an old hippie,

This isn't about right or left,

It is about what is just.

Some truth here, some of the protesters are lefties that realized
they are being railroaded and took the time to read the bill.

The elderly who have a lot of free time have been group reading it
and see the open end clauses that infer that those who are not
productive to society may not receive health care.

These elderly have kids, and grand kids who love them.

The word is spreading like wildfire.

This is not left and right, this is about selective health care and
that some ppl will be more equal than others.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
AUGUST 8, 2009

St. Louis police officers were on the scene of Saturday's protest by members of the St. Louis Tea Party who gathered in front of the SEIU headquarters on Pershing Avenue to protest Thursday's beating of conservative activist Kenneth Gladney. Gladney said he was assaulted by members of the union outside a Mehlville healthcare forum sponsored by U.S. Rep. Russ Carnahan. Tea Party protestors were on site to speak against violence against Gladney.
www.stltoday.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join