It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mossad Controls Our Political Parties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I was reading this article from October 2008, some what intresting.
But for the fun of it, I did an google on the author of the article.

Scroll Down..

How Mossad Controls Our Political Parties

Man was born free, and everywhere he is in chains.
There are some who may believe themselves masters of others,
and are no less enslaved than they.
How has this change come about?
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau, The Social Contract

Zionists Subjugate Our Nations
By Controlling Our Political Parties

by Christopher Bollyn

Politicians in the United States and Britain are made to pass under the yoke of the Zionist masters who control our leading political parties. By forcing our political leaders to accept the Zionist yoke our nations become subjugated and the pro-Israel agenda is forced upon the entire population. Zionist control of Britain's prime ministers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown is explained in this article, "How Mossad Controls our Political Parties."

As the $700 billion bail-out of Zionist fraudsters was being debated in the U.S. Congress a supporter wrote to me saying, "I think we are out of time. If only more good people knew what you know!" I would say that it's not so much what I know, but rather my perspective and the directions I pursue in my investigations that are not found in the media. Because my anti-Zionist perspective is taboo, my views are censored by the Zionist-controlled media. Hence, most people are simply unaware of my research.

Having spent several years in Israel and the Middle East and having studied the history of Zionism (i.e. Jewish nationalism), I know something about the many crimes committed by Zionists during the past century. From this perspective I approach the evidence of Israeli and Zionist involvement in the major crimes of our time, such as 9-11. My investigations have uncovered a great deal of evidence of Israeli involvement in the false-flag terror attacks of 9-11 and other crimes.

For journalists working in the controlled media pursuing such investigations would be "career suicide" as many learned after 9-11. I have also paid a very high price for my research and writing. I learned that Jewish Zionists control even small so-called nationalist newspapers. Most journalists, lawyers, and politicians are primarily interested in advancing their own careers and learn early on to accept the yoke of their Zionist masters -- or sacrifice their careers. Ambitious people put their self interest first and agree to go along with lies and corruption rather than stand up for the truth. I've seen it many times.

I am not like that. During the past 30 years, I have witnessed first-hand the extremely brutal Israeli occupation of Palestine and seen how Zionists operate to subjugate entire nations. My years in Palestine/Israel were my political awakening. Zionist control of the mass media and "Holocaust" propaganda serve to protect and promote their criminal agenda. I have watched how the people of America and Europe are deceived and forced to bear the yoke of the ruthless Zionists who control their political systems and media. Thousands of young Americans and Europeans have been maimed or lost their lives in fraudulent wars for Israel in Middle Eastern nations they know nothing about. Americans have become mercenaries of Zionism.

Here is what I found on the author ' Christopher Bollyn ' ..

Revised July 31, 2009

For quite some time, it had been pretty evident that Eric Hufschmid, the self-styled 'anti-Zionist' part Jewish half-brother of a $9 billion Zionist media empire heiress, was a Zionist agent. Until September 2007, he had been working with Daryl Bradford Smith who seemed to be a possible agent provocateur.

After being fired by American Free Press in October 2006, Christopher Bollyn was effectively the "third member" of The French Connection (TFC) trio. On August 21, 2007, Bollyn finally severed ties with TFC in an open letter to Eric Hufschmid that accused him of spreading false news and baseless accusations. For about three weeks, TFC were down to two front men, plus however many handlers and shills it took to administer and support the operation. Then, in early September, Daryl Smith and Eric Hufschmid went their separate ways. After the Hufschmid - Smith split, it became apparent that Smith was a sincere but somewhat naive anti-Zionist, and Hufschmid had been misleading and abusing Smith. See "The Darylgate Tapes" page.

Brought to the former Liberty Lobby's The Spotlight - forerunner of the American Free Press - in 2000 by self-described Khazar and troublemaker Jerry Myers, Bollyn cited a weak cover story in which he had encountered opposition from Jewish interests when trying to place Michael Collins Piper's Final Judgment in his local library at Schaumburg, Illinois. However, although Piper first "officially" met Bollyn and his wife Helje Kaskel in May of 2000, there is evidence that the Bollyns were tailing Piper ever since 1994 - the year that Final Judgment was first published. Documented evidence surfaced in 2009 when Anne Cronin, who had worked at Liberty Lobby going back to 1964 before the launch of The Spotlight, came across some interesting information when flipping through old guest books.

For July 11, 1994, there were just two visitors to the Liberty Lobby office who had inscribed their names onto the relevant book covering that date, with the previous and following names falling on June 13 and July 18 respectively. So either Liberty Lobby received few visitors, or most of them did not bother to sign the guest book. The first name on July 11, 1994, was Christopher Bollyn, 220 Kingman Lane, Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60194, and directly beneath it on the next line was Helje Kaskel, Estonia (they married the next year). It was around January of 2000 - the time of Bollyn's little altercation with the library - that Bollyn first contacted Piper and said that he'd just heard about his book Final Judgment on the internet, had just obtained a copy, was trying to put it in the library at Schaumburg, and Jewish interests would not allow that. Later in 2000, when Bollyn returned to Washington to work for The Spotlight, he never indicated that he'd already set foot inside or had any contact with the Liberty Lobby office. Assuming that was his signature on the guest book, such an omission would be rather curious behavior. Along with the odd 'coincidence' of Bollyn visiting the office frequented by the author of Final Judgment just months after its first publication in January 1994, a book that Bollyn claimed to have been unaware of until 2000 when he "found" it on the internet. However, from an intelligence operative with intent to deceive, such actions would be entirely normal.

So, is the story from Bollyn a true story, or is it misleading in some way , or whats up here ? He seems to by an Agent writing internet articles..

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Beautiful attempt at another Jew hating post by the rabid anti-semites on ATS.

I know, "I'm just reporting a possible conspiracy."

Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
wow!!! i didn't know that the 700 billion bailout went to jews...jees, i thought some of that money went to other people like ooohhh...THE CHINESE, THE WEALTHY ARABS, THE WEALTHY CHRISTIANS OF EUROPE,

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
reply to post by ChemBreather

Beautiful attempt at another Jew hating post by the rabid anti-semites on ATS.

I know, "I'm just reporting a possible conspiracy."

Sheesh.

Dont you like jews ?
How you get that out of this ???

new topics

top topics

join