It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah Stockpiles 40,000 Rockets Near Israeli Border

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Back in January 09 there were rockets fired from the border, yet nobody took claim to who fired it. You know if Hezbollah fired the rockets, they would claim it. They don't claim something they didn't do. IDF still blamed Hezbollah.

Today, it seems only reasonable that Hezbollah would make notice of anykind of their stockpiles and armanents and where abouts they'll be. That way no false flag can be made up like in the past.

This is pretty obvious.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The appeal to baseless emotional fear is obvious. Look at the use of loaded words, such as terrorists, iran, and all things unknown without any basis in fact whatsoever....All logic and reason go out the window, and the zionists continue with their propaganda of paranoia and violence, hoping the American people continue to stay scared.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Archon_Adept]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archon_Adept
The appeal to baseless emotional fear is obvious. Look at the use of loaded words, such as terrorists, iran, and all things unknown without any basis in fact whatsoever....All logic and reason go out the window, and the zionists continue with their fear of paranoia and violence, hoping the American people continue to stay scared.

Well, appeal to baseless emotional fear, eh???

"all logic and reason go out the window and the zionist continue......"

Yes, I would describe what you said as exactly that.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Mattpryor, those Hisbullah fighters look like tough bustards. No wonder Israel is terrorised.

Give them a modern airforce and Israel would be finished.

Serves Israel right for trifling with the Lebanon for years.

I suspect with the new arms race for pilotless aircraft, everybody is starting off the same blocks and that scenario may just happen sooner than you think.

[edit on 043131p://pm3105 by masonwatcher]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Archon_Adept

Those are trigger words for American ears.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

You would, but there's no basis in fact because all you do is resort to paranoid propaganda. You just regurgitate fox news key talking points (rockets, rockets, rockets), loaded phrases (terrorists, terrorism), and then illogically conclude with the need to kill Palestinians. It's the same, old rehashed technique the bush administration used to goad the American people into war with Iraq: "al-qaeda, al-qaeda, wmd, 911, bomb Iraq".

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Those who are equating Hezbollah with the Palestinian people
as a whole don't completely know what they are talking about.
And for the last time, Israel controls the fate of over a million
people in Gaza, and have restricted their access to fresh water,
food, medical supplies and other forms of aid. It's all well and good
to shout "TERRORIST!" while posting pictures of Hezbollah soldiers
standing at attention, but you really aren't proving anything.
Hezbollah doesn't = Palestine.

Israel IS a terrorist nation, that much is painfully obvious.
I doubt that this conflict will be resolved within my lifetime
quite honestly. If it ends at all, it will end in bloodshed on
a massive scale.

How does one determine whether the Arab religious zealot or the Israeli religious zealot is more worthy of a decent life?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archon_Adept

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

You would, but there's no basis in fact because all you do is resort to paranoid propaganda. You just regurgitate fox news key talking points (rockets, rockets, rockets), loaded phrases (terrorists, terrorism), and then illogically conclude with the need to kill Palestinians. It's the same, old rehashed technique the bush administration used to goad the American people into war with Iraq: "al-qaeda, al-qaeda, wmd, 911, bomb Iraq".

Actually, I was quoting from thje O.P.'s link.
(Did you bother to read the source????)

If you like, I can happily get many sources all quoting the same number.

"You would, but there's no basis in fact because all you do is resort to paranoid propaganda"
TAC violating Personal attack, off topic.

"You just regurgitate fox news key talking points (rockets, rockets, rockets), loaded phrases (terrorists, terrorism), and then illogically conclude with the need to kill Palestinians"
I took the information from the O.P.'s link. since you did not look at or read the link, I will tell yuou it is from the times online, not fox news.
(the rest is TAC violating personal attack, off topic.:@@

The last part is pure lie/hoax from you. I never said that and you can't list anywhere where I did.
(Again, TAc violating lies/hoax/slander,off topic.:@@

Sad some people are not able to follow the rules and stick to the topic.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Great, so you've had a change of heart and no longer want Israel to war against Palestinians. I knew there was some good in you.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

FOX News, The Times, Sky News...

All owned by the same company and controlled by the same man, who just happens to best buds with some big money men, other chaps who happen to be elected to power and others who have "vested interests".

I agree with the poster who accuses you of throwing around loaded words. Hezbollah do not fit the standard definition of a terrorist organisation and are only seen as such by a few Western powers, namely the UK, the US, some members of the EU and Canada. The rest of the world (and even many in those stated nations) see them as a Geurilla army.

There has yet to be any terrorist attack definitively linked to Hezbollah. I half expect you to now trot out the Marine barracks bombing as an example, but I'll let you define how much rope you want to use to hang yourself...

Also, some on here seem to trot out the propoganda line of "in 2006, don't forget, Hezbollah attacked Israel first with rockets and took a soldier hostage"

Actual events of the day were in fact an IDF patrol crossed the border first, was then engaged by Hezbollah who took prisoners, Israel launched airstrikes and then hexbollah began their rocket attacks. I am not surprised many don't remember the events of the day, however.

All of this was initially reported on the news as the crisis began, but as it wore on, the details were changed and it was given the impression that Israel was just minding their own business and hezbollah just attacked, which is of course what they want you to believe.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The Arabs and their coalitions have had their armies, tanks, and air forces for decades, and though they outnumber the Israeli's by a huge margin, each time they got their asses kicked.

This guerrilla warfare, shooting rockets and running, border raids, and suicide bombings are about the only thing they can do.

Shoot and run.

Why don't they join the Syrian army and then fight Israel? Oh. That's right. Syria, even with weapons, are always outsmarted, outfought, and outexecuted.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I don't like this type of thread, I am only posting this to ask what happened to the original article, the link from the OP leads to a "not found" page.

Edit:
The page now appears, but I do not know if it has the same information as originally, can someone confirm it?

[edit on 6/8/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Times Online UK Story

Israel kicked Hezbollah butt last time. But Hezbollah is right back at it again.
Israel - a nuclear nation - has shown remarkable restraint.
Someday they'll explode instead of showing restraint.

yes they killed a lot of civilians ,coz thats how you spread democracy right?
seems to me you are a fanof war and civilian killings rather then a objective viewer from a far. Youshould listen to what the orthodox jews are sayin about the terrosirst organisation called zionism.

They are demon worshipers.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by radio_for_peace
If they were blockading important food and medicine, you'd raise a stink too. Well, normal people would. Americans should shrug their shoulders and give another trillion to their masters at goldman. When Israel stops blockading the Palestinians, and the Palestinians no longer have to eat grass, then maybe the rockets would stop.

The fight between both sides will never stop. No matter what Israel concedes too, they will still get bombed. it has happened in the past, and it will happen again. I can see both sides of the issue. Both sides have valid points. But in any conflict anywhere, if a particular side's only position is the total destruction of the other side, they don't really have a lot to talk about.

But one thing I cannot understand. What sane person or religion straps a bomb on a young teen, and sends him into a crowded market, and sets the bomb off??? That is one screwed up bunch of people, and they deserve the crap storm that falls on them for that strategy.. They are not the only religion to use suicide bombers, but using a child is inexcusible. Sending a child to do a man's job---those people are some sick puppies.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas
Back in January 09 there were rockets fired from the border, yet nobody took claim to who fired it. You know if Hezbollah fired the rockets, they would claim it. They don't claim something they didn't do. IDF still blamed Hezbollah.

Today, it seems only reasonable that Hezbollah would make notice of anykind of their stockpiles and armanents and where abouts they'll be. That way no false flag can be made up like in the past.

This is pretty obvious.

Nothing happens in that country without Hezbollahs permision.Everyone knows if there is a spitball sent across the border they knew about it there in total control.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nocty

Isreal is not concerned with spreading democracy quite frankly could care less. That is the United States that would like Democracy to spread in the middle east but thats a pipe dream.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

the Israeli army in a war that killed 1,191 Lebanese and 43 Israeli civilians.

With that kind of casualties, is not war, is a massacre!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by mattpryor

Mattpryor, those Hisbullah fighters look like tough bustards. No wonder Israel is terrorised.

Give them a modern airforce and Israel would be finished.
[edit on 043131p://pm3105 by masonwatcher]

I think the reason Israelis are terrorized by Hezbollah has more to do with the Heil Hitler salutes and the outright ingrained hatred of Jews.

If I lived a few miles away from them with UNIFL "keeping the peace", I'd be pretty damned scared too.

And they don't need a modern air force, Iran already has one.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
So they have armaments stockpiled close to the border. It's only prudent really as Israel has troops and tanks at the border and continues to send it's warplanes into Lebanese territory.
Israel needs the water of the Litani river to cope with expansion and it's very survival. They'll do whatever is necessary to get it too, whilst creating an incident pointing blame for the conflict on Lebanon / Hezbollah. Hell, it's the Israeli way, playing victim all the time and blaming everyone else.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
So they have armaments stockpiled close to the border. It's only prudent really as Israel has troops and tanks at the border and continues to send it's warplanes into Lebanese territory.
Israel needs the water of the Litani river to cope with expansion and it's very survival. They'll do whatever is necessary to get it too, whilst creating an incident pointing blame for the conflict on Lebanon / Hezbollah. Hell, it's the Israeli way, playing victim all the time and blaming everyone else.

Wow, these libels are becoming more and more sophisticated. So now Israel wants to steal Lebanon's water huh? So that explains why they've been fighting against Hezbollah all these years? Nothing to do with Hezbollah's hatred of Jews, Iranian funding, open declarations of aggression against Israel, constant harassment and constant border incursions?

FYI Syria has a much more pressing water crisis than Israel.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join