It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another plane crash!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Four Britons are recovering after being injured when their holiday plane crashed into a disused control tower while landing at an airport on a Thai island.

Two of the Britons - a man and a woman - were among those taken to hospital with leg injuries after the accident at Koh Samui in which one of the pilots was killed.

Link to source

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What is going on? so many plane crashes this year? could it be something that is interfering with conventional planes?HAARP for instance, UFO'S? there has been a record number of sightings this year I just don't know? what do you think?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
theres definetly something dodgy going on...it isnt just little planes either...passanger planes are falling left and right, hitting "unexpected turbulence" and crashing all over the place. I know you wont catch me on a plane anytime soon!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hi, plane fans.

And that goes with this story;
I am not sure where, no important, and it is not a crash,

BUT a jet, with +-170 persons on board, had to do an emergency landing
in Canada, "I think", because of SEVERE turbulance, AGAIN, that did bounce
a flight attendent TO THE ROOF of the jet ! !

Sooooo, planes crash? Planes are shaked ? Pilots don't see a tower ???

Bizarre. . .bizarre. . .indeed. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is why pilots should be trained better, IMO.

If you cant make the landing, go back up and try another pass. I have zero hours and even I know that much.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
My first reaction to this OP was, "Yes, and in other news, a car .crashed on Highway 127, just a half mile from my home. Same stuff as always. Yawn". But, yeah, there does seem to be more crashes of planes and turbulence difficulties lately. And crashing into a tower? WTF? I am not a fan of flying. And I certainly don't like it when planes fly over my house. I know there have been statiscical studies that show it's more dangerous to drive on a road than to fly in the air. But, at least on the road, I have some control of the situation. Really, what is going on? Are planes becoming less safe due to lack of repairs, testing, maintenance? Or is there something going on in our skies that is increasing the number of crashes?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The pilot skidded on a wet runway!! Where's the HAARP connection?? Or any real news here

That's pilot error! - probably fudged the landing, carried much speed? Blew a tire when he locked up the wheels? Poor maintenance? (things are tight everywhere) Could be any number of reasons and hardly none of they are shady.

new topics

top topics

join