Last night on Fox News, former Justice Department prosecutor, John Loftus
reported that, before the war, British
intelligence had intercepted a “frantic” communication between North Korea and Libya regarding the possible invasion of Iraq. According to Mr. Loftus,
during this phone call the North Koreans and Libyans expressed extreme concern that if the Americans were to invade Iraq, that they would find the
documentation of their complicity in helping Iraq produce nuclear weapons. Furthermore, the Libyan side of the conversation was concerned about who
would pay the approximately 400 Iraqi scientists then working on the project in Libya. “Iraqi scientists in Libya??” you ask. Well according to Mr.
Loftus, Saddam Hussein had used information obtained from two moles in Hans Blix’s inspection team to allow him to move his WMD programs out of Iraq
and into Libya directly under the noses of the U.N. inspectors. (BTW: John Scarlet’s team of MI6 WMD investigators, has supposedly found two of Hans
Blix’ employee’s on the Oil for food pay-off list)
Now obviously, I’m not saying that Mr. Loftus’ report is the gospel truth. I do think however that it is a very possible scenario. In fact, I
think it would fit some of the facts fairly well.
1) Most of the world’s major intelligence agencies believed that Iraq had ongoing chemical and nuclear programs prior to the war.
2) Both the U.S. and U.K. continually claimed that Hans Blix’s U.N. inspection teams were compromised by Iraqi intelligence.
3) The U.S. intelligence even had communication intercepts from Iraq discussing their clearing of suspected WMD sites before U.N. inspections.
4) North Korea admitted to having a nuclear weapons program and basically said. “So what? Bribe us and we’ll get rid of it.”
5) The timing of Libya’s capitulation on WMDs would coincide with the U.S. and U.K. finding damning documentation in Iraq.
So, what do those of you here on ATS believe? Isn’t this possible? Isn’t something as simple as this, more likely than some grand NWO conspiracy?
After all, there has already been a fantastic discussion, here on ATS
, of Iraq having
moved their chemical weapons programs to Syria. So it would seem to fit Saddam’s M.O.
Anyways, I’m interested in hearing the ATS community’s thoughts on this.