It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talking spiritual budgie!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Even if it snot real kind of cool lol.

Excerpt:
On May 1st, 2009, the news (HLN) had a story about scientist acknowledging that parrots have rhythm because of seeing them dance on Youtube. Well, 10 years before this happened Victor actually mentions this day, May 1st and about the news of the parrots.

Something else in this video is quite remarkable and unbelievable as well. I cannot believe I missed it the first 2 times I translated this video. Near the end of this video Victor is actually talking about when the video is starting to go blurry. I do not know how he knew it but he knew exactly when it was going to go fuzzy and when it was going to be clear again. There is no way he could have seen it either. Another interesting part comes when he talks about seeing a cloud on my sons shirt. If you back track to his last phrase before that and watch my son you will see a video malfunction that causes some interference or something and it looks like it is on his shirt.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Interesting video, he sounds like Yoda, but I would say the translation would be the key, I can only hear a few words that match up with the translation, so the translator would add what they wanted to hear or thought they heard, for example, sometimes the bird says things like, "su" and the translator will claim "su" is "sometimes", well "su" and "sometimes" is not even close unless this bird is talking in some sort of shorthand, that's just an example but I don't think the bird really knows what he's talking about most of the time.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Interesting video, he sounds like Yoda, but I would say the translation would be the key, I can only hear a few words that match up with the translation, so the translator would add what they wanted to hear or thought they heard, for example, sometimes the bird says things like, "su" and the translator will claim "su" is "sometimes", well "su" and "sometimes" is not even close unless this bird is talking in some sort of shorthand, that's just an example but I don't think the bird really knows what he's talking about most of the time.

Well actually i was thinking he was learning what he was saying from watching tv maybe.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I just finished watching all of Victor's videos, and while many of the translated words are not entirely accurate, overall it appears that the bird is not just parroting but is attempting some sort of self expression of individual awareness employing language. Very different from all the other talking Budgie videos.

A very interesting bird. In one video, it even seems to have prophecied it's own death a few weeks later.

top topics

join