It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I would like to be the first to congratulate all of the extremely smart and racist people here for single handedly removing the first black American president from office.

A bunch of (fill in blank)__________, on some website forum are gonna discover the lost holy grail for the great racist victory of removing Obama from office?

What a racist topic this is, the whole Obama's not an American thing. I feel bad for you people, what a sad world you live in.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
And is still 100% fake.

Now Orly Taitz has submitted another fake birth Certificate, this time purportedly from Kenya, in the Keyes v. Obama case in California. Based on the language in Orly’s court filing, she doesn’t have the original piece of paper, just a photo.

**ATTENTION***

This is a FAKE.

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

GG.

[edit on 8/2/09 by Angry Danish]

[edit on 8/2/09 by Angry Danish]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Well, you certainly have a right to your opinion, but racist? C'mon. That's low for even a liberal to use. And if you are as sick and tired of Obama and his games as we are then pay attention. This is only one aspect of a very sick, corrupt administration. One that is overtly trying to destroy the Constitution and our way of life.

-have a beer, dude, relax-

What are the top four or five threads in this forum about? What is all of the Obama opposition focusing on? Your entire group is wasting your time with stupidity instead of fighting Obama's health care or economy. I honestly think the right and Birthers have some kind of paranoid mental illness brought on by the 21st century reality of equality. You don't have a shred of evidence. You honestly think the Republican Party wouldn't have dug any of this up or jumped on it like an attention whore if there was any evidence? The same party that threw the whole country into disarray because Clinton got his winky wet? This is #ing stupid, I'm sorry but someone has to say it. This whole Birther movement is some kind of weird mass psychosis.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by truthtothemasses

Very well said!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
en.wikipedia.org...

she, Ann, filed for divorce in Honolulu in January 1964.

Then this certainly fits the bill - dated February 1964. As I stated, Birth Certs are required when children are involved in a divorce to determine paternity and maternity. I feel reasonably certain that this would explain this document's origin. That still leaves the question of legitimacy unanswered - but we are perhaps one step closer in making that determination.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
On the issue of Kenya becoming a republic..

The Sydney Morning Herald. - May 29, 1963

The Age - Nov 5, 1964

The Virgin Islands Daily News - Dec 14, 1964

These digital images of newspapers of the era should make it clear that Kenya became a republic in late 1964.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
When I zoomed in on the document the same "PIXELATION" effect is visible on all text throughout entire document.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Exactly. (I am a white guy from NY), in case anyone's wondering. When you travel around the USA unfortunately and to my surprise, racism (directed towards my fellow black American) is still alive and thriving in those cliche` areas people would expect.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
I would like to be the first to congratulate all of the extremely smart and racist people here for single handedly removing the first black American president from office.

A bunch of (fill in blank)__________, on some website forum are gonna discover the lost holy grail for the great racist victory of removing Obama from office?

What a racist topic this is, the whole Obama's not an American thing. I feel bad for you people, what a sad world you live in.

I feel sorry for the stereo-typical world you live in. This has nothing to do with race. I, for one, don't appreciate being called a racist. Grow up and see the real issue here.

link   
Reading this thread I am not sure, is it about the validity of this document are about racism.

link   
It says at the bottom that it is a true copy of the entry which would explain the 'republic' issue...as that bit is obviously added on. Nobody forging this would be so silly as to date it 1964 and to use 'republic'....
The 1964 registrar signature is from the deputy registrar. The original birth certificate was signed in 1961 by the district registrar. It is a copy as stated.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
en.wikipedia.org...

she, Ann, filed for divorce in Honolulu in January 1964.

Then this certainly fits the bill - dated February 1964. As I stated, Birth Certs are required when children are involved in a divorce to determine paternity and maternity. I feel reasonably certain that this would explain this document's origin. That still leaves the question of legitimacy unanswered - but we are perhaps one step closer in making that determination.

Kozmo I have more , but I don't know if I can post it.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichieScott1

I feel sorry for the stereo-typical world you live in. This has nothing to do with race. I, for one, don't appreciate being called a racist. Grow up and see the real issue here.

What is the real issue here? You have no evidence. You have nothing but to keep stupidly screaming about how Obama is not a real citizen, yet you have nothing to back it up. All the while this hysteria makes your side look incoherent, frightening, and not in reality. Also makes your side look like it has an axe to grind over something your not admitting. To anyone without bias and half a brain, it really just looks like a ingrained prejudice.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

While this certainly not true of ALL birthers, and it certainly not FF who I may oft disagree with but whom I respect a great deal, it certainly applies to a great deal of them:

What It Means to be a "Birther"

A "Birther" is a white racist who cannot accept the fact that an African-American is President of the United States. The protestations about Obama's lack of a "birth certificate" have been debunked endlessly as a factual matter, of course, but the deeper quandary of the "Birther" is scarcely susceptible to factual debunking at all. The crisis provoked by Obama's Presidency for white racists (as by his middle name "Hussein" for the loosely overlapping set of Christianists in the US) is that the white racist patriarchal muscular-Christianist theocracy they imagined they were born to prevail over, the nation they fancy their own birth certificates testify to the existence of and to their privileged place within it, cannot exist so long as Obama is our President and President because the American people wanted him to be. If Obama's citizenship is certified theirs is thereby decertified in their own eyes, the validity of his birth certificate casts the validity of their own into terminal crisis, it is their hateful imagined birthplace they must relinquish as a mirage to confront the multicultural America of reality.

amormundi.blogspot.com...

And ... Why the stories about Obama's birth certificate will never die

But that doesn't matter. The faux controversy isn't going to go away soon. Yes, Obama was born in Hawaii, and yes, he is eligible to be president. But according to several experts in conspiracy theories, and in the psychology of people who believe in conspiracy theories, there's little chance those people who think Obama is barred from the presidency will ever be convinced otherwise. "There's no amount of evidence or data that will change somebody's mind," says Michael Shermer, who is the publisher of Skeptic magazine and a columnist for Scientific American, and who holds an undergraduate and a master's degree in psychology. "The more data you present a person, the more they doubt it ... Once you're committed, especially behaviorally committed or financially committed, the more impossible it becomes to change your mind."

Any inconvenient facts are irrelevant. People who believe in a conspiracy theory "develop a selective perception, their mind refuses to accept contrary evidence," Chip Berlet, a senior analyst with Political Research Associates who studies such theories, says. "As soon as you criticize a conspiracy theory, you become part of the conspiracy."

Evan Harrington, a social psychologist who is an associate professor at the Chicago School of Professional Psychology, agrees. "One of the tendencies of the conspiracy notion, the whole appeal, is that a lot of the information the believer has is secret or special," Harrington says. "The real evidence is out there, [and] you can give them all this evidence, but they'll have convenient ways to discredit [it]."

Whatever can't be ignored can be twisted to fit into the narrative; every new disclosure of something that should, by rights, end the controversy only opens up new questions, identifies new plotters. Perhaps the most common argument of those questioning Obama's eligibility is that he should just release his full, original birth certificate, rather than the shorter certification, which is a copy. His failure to do so only proves there is reason to be suspicious, they say, and if the document was released, the issue would go away. But that's unlikely. It was, after all, the Obama campaign's release of the certification this summer that stoked the fever of conspiracy mongers.

For believers, it works like this: So what if Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the director of Hawaii's Department of Health, released a statement saying she has verified that the state has the original birth certificate on record? So what if she said separately that the certification looks identical to one she was issued for her own Hawaii birth certificate? Why didn't her statement specify Obama's birthplace? So what if a Hawaii Health Department spokeswoman later clarified that Fukino meant that Obama was born in Hawaii? So what if researchers for FactCheck.org actually saw the physical copy of the certification and debunked much of the key "evidence" supposedly proving that the image posted online is a forgery? They're not really independent. They're funded by the Annenberg Public Policy Center, and Obama once (with Bill Ayers, no less) ran an entirely unrelated program that happened to be paid for with money donated by Walter Annenberg. And on and on and on.

If the long-form birth certificate were released, with its unequivocal identification of Hawaii as Obama's place of birth, the cycle would almost certainly continue. Rush Limbaugh already suggested that Obama's trip to Hawaii to see his ailing grandmother, who died not long after, was somehow connected to the controversy. Others, like Michael Savage, followed Limbaugh's lead, saying Obama was going to Hawaii to alter the record.

And so it goes ...

Edit to add: Not being off topic, but since the freeper fake is dead and buried, might as well discuss the driving force behind such desperate acts.

[edit on 2 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

WTF are you on about!?!? Show me one instance of racism anywhere in this thread- just one!!! Can't do it, can you? How about taking a seat in the corner and letting the adults talk - k? There is far more at stake here than having your shoe-sized IQ prattling on and on about nothing!

link   
The name calling and personal attacks need to stop now.

The topic is: Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate.

Please stay on topic or the staff will be forced to take action.

link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
It says at the bottom that it is a true copy of the entry which would explain the 'republic' issue...

Actually, the doc was signed 17 FEB 64 with the republic on the form..

12 DEC 64 is when Kenya became a Republic hence the issue with the wording..

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Anybody in New York have $50.00 they could spare to help settle the matter?

kenyaun.org...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a6210fb5b4f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join