It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is your dog craving for a mate? An alternative solution.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
First Sex Doll for dogs of the world is launched in Brazil.

The world’s first sex doll for dogs will be launched at the 8th Pet South America (July 22nd to 24th, 2009), at the Transamerica Expo Center, in São Paulo.

You may know or have probably heard about these dolls for men that are very popular in Sex Shops around the world. There are inflatable ones, full-body, silicone, as well as other models. So now the first doll for dogs has been launched in Brazil. That’s right, a doll for dogs to practice safe sex. The majority of non-neutered dogs spend a good chunk of time looking for something to hump. They try pillows, furry creatures, people’s legs and even other animals.

To put an end to this nonsense and improve the little ones' lives, the enterprise PetSmiling, headquartered in Miami, United States, and in São Paulo, Brazil, is bringing to the market the DoggieLoverDoll: a female canine manufactured in soft rubber with a silicone vagina and an easy to clean reservoir. The product also comes with a tube of water-based intimate lubricant, to increase the useful life of the doll.

This doll comes in three sizes: small, medium and large, satisfy all existing races had the idea to make this doll when my Maltese started to grab everybody’s legs. I did some research and couldn’t find anything like it, anywhere in the world. I decided to make it!”, reveals Marco Giroto, owner of the PetSmiling company, responsible for this worldwide novelty. This product is exclusive and has been patented in the major countries of the world where it will be sold. Soon after it was launched, PetSmiling already got orders from several countries, including the United States, Germany and Japan.

www.doggieloverdoll.com...

Well, let's take it straight: your dog trying to have some sex with some of your guests' leg is NEVER nice, but this product raises a LOT of new questions, especially for those who own a male dog that can't get outside their apartment (i would never get one in that case).

And...
Final question: how about FEMALE dogs? They will stick out there in the cold, waiting forever ....

[edit on 31/7/2009 by internos]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

dog sex toys.....rotflmao
what a crazy idea

this dog needs one

join