It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's HC Plan: Eugenics, Communism and Seizure of Bank Accounts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It seems that the new health care proposal has some real doozies that are not yet advertised. Some of the highlights include:

Determining who is worthy to live or to die,
Reporting all bank account info. to the government so that they can confiscate it if necessary,
Forced abortions are included due to mandatory family planning and fixed time intervals between children's birth.
Forbids hospitals from expanding or adding new equipment (ie mandatory health care rationing)
All health policies determined by bureaucrats, Doctors taken out of the loop.
Doctors income is capped and all specialties receive the same pay (equal outcome communism clause.)
Local community groups (ACORN) dictate health policy.

The primary purpose of this bill is not about health or even saving money, but about control and power over life and death. They wish to continue Hitler's policy of mass extermination of 'undesirables'.

www.morningstarministries.org...

If only we had heeded the warnings before we voted this radical into power!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have decided to get a t-shirt, with Barry's picture, and underneath have it say, "I told you so."

Not you OP but the people who are actually "shocked" that this could be happening.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I'm seriously debating leaving the country. I'd have to quit my job, which is probably a stupid thing to do, but I think things are going to get really bad, especially if you are not one with radical leftism and ACORN style cult brainwashing.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
is this all true?
i read the article and reading some of the lines that, i'm assuming, come straight from the bill itself, are terrifying.
especially...

PG 1001 The government will establish a National Medical Device Registry. Will you be tracked?

is that really on pg 1001 of the bill, does anyone know?

and also, what is the likelihood that this will go all the way through??

[edit on 7/29/2009 by double_frick]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Sad part is, where to go? My wife wants to go to Alaska. I say Guam. Or a damn cave somewhere. -I need a drink-

-yup, got one!-

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

I believe it is true. Rick Joyner is not particularly given to sensationalism and he also tends to give opposing viewpoints a fair shake. In fact I have viewed him as a liberal over the years and yet here it is smack in our face.

Obama is seizing power and creating a totalitarian state the likes of which the world has never seen. Perhaps he is the antichrist as some are claiming.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I don't know. I was thinking New Zealand, but I'm getting kind of old. If you have about a million dollars you could probably get out if you act quickly. I suspect that passports will eventually be revoked.

Maybe going off grid in some remote area is another possibility. I have a friend with some land in Alaska.....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

they cave would be your best bet, from how i see it.
even if it does begin here, i believe it will spread until virtually nowhere is safe from it.

its sad that most people who don't frequent sites like these, or at least have ideas similar to those on ATS wouldn't even believe these things if they were reading it off the bill itself!
unless it were on the NEWS.

[edit on 7/29/2009 by double_frick]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
What gets me is the "quality-adjusted-life-year" (QALY) that they are going to be using to determine whether or not you deserve treatment.

See link

spectator.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I live in Utah now, might be my best bet. Since my neighbors are better armed than the military

I am spending more on gold/silver just in case.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
What gets me is the "quality-adjusted-life-year" (QALY) that they are going to be using to determine whether or not you deserve treatment.

See link

spectator.org...

Yes isn't it comforting that the government will decide if your life is worth living for you! Why do I have this feeling that right wingers and religious fundamentalists will be deemed unworthy of life?

How will congress deem the value of Rush Limbaugh? Obviously he's got some health issues so the cost of helping him is clearly too high. But no expense will be spared for Edward Kennedy.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It's not just Limbaugh or Kennedy. It's your grandmother, grandfather, uncle, aunt, parents, anyone over the age of 55 is really at risk depending on what you have that is ailing you.

During "recess" I'm calling every damn rep I can to make as much noise as I can. Republican or democrat, it doesn't matter. If they know they are going to be voted out in 2010 then the weasels might back down from ruining this country for a little while longer.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I've already contacted mine, but (sigh) I live in MA. They would elect Stalin to office if he were running. The sense of helplessness is overwhelming. It is only minimal comfort knowing that the evil powers that be will one day face judgment by the hand of God.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Hooray!
Somebody finally noticed!
Wait til people find out he is coming for your thermostats and lights and plans to spy on teachers.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

That's been in the works for a while

I wouldn't put anything past this man even though it's hard to view him as a stone cold murderous antichrist, and not just some looney leftist dreamer.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'm sick of waiting for death at the hands of the government.

I wish they'd hurry up and finish the job.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I'm sick of waiting for death at the hands of the government.

I wish they'd hurry up and finish the job.

There is power in the realization that you've hit a brick wall. At some point the fear of losing your life has no meaning so you might as well go down fighting. That's the American way, we don't have to bow down to satanic government.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

I believe so.I watched obama on the news taking calls in his AARP pep rally for health care-where he said that ..and I can't quote verbatum,but he said unfortunately it is going to cost more money in the beginning-just to get all of each individuals information in one place and easily accessable ..into the computers.

His way of explaining this was so that all Drs and EVERYONE EVERYWHERE,will be aware of EVERYTHING in your file.

Sounds reasonable to the average person maybe;but since when does ALL of our info go into ONE place,especailly if the Drs (or offices) are not affiliated.

When has ALL of ones info EVER been in ONE place?

I think there are more nefarious reasons for this,and I was a BO supporter..so I'm not speaking out one side (right) of my mouth.

God bless us ALL !
Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I just found out something new about Obama hell care. Apparently they mandate queues before you can see your doctor. If your doctor services you out of order, he can be fined and lose his license!

This will essentially mean that illegal aliens and freeloaders will receive health care prior to taxpaying citizens. Currently it is possible to pay extra for higher grade insurance that will allow you to have service priority. Such service is often critical for people with chronic illnesses or special needs. Now however, everyone must wait in line, no matter how urgent their needs are. That is unless, of course, you are a congresswoman or the president.

Folks this is communism and fascism all rolled into one. They outlaw free markets. You can no longer pay for better care, even if you desperately need it.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Collecting RNA or DNA samples from Russia won't help in any way defeating or disrupting the Russian Federation.
The west would have already tried it since long ago as they were the first to make genetic studies practical during the 90s in Europe and the US. The collection of such RNA samples is more of a lunatic show.
What gave the Russian their behavior is not related to RNA or DNA is related to schooling and higher education.
The idea that the US air force or anybody else could use genetic technologies to created the Ubermensch has already been experimented in the 90s and failed spectacularly. Education level is way more important than specific genetic inherited threats.

In short if the west want the Ubermensch better stop throwing young kids out of the University and support them instead with a loooot of money.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

join