It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning to all: As we approach the fall, the swine flu agenda will show....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have already noticed a growing trend in fear and scare mongering tactics regarding the upcoming h1n1 vaccinations. Let us not fall into these pitiful tactics. Keep your head on straight and remember the media blitz in April... How ridiculous that was. The same thing will be coming very soon, I for one would like my fellow ATS'ers not to make an insane amount of threads about h1n1 like was done the first time around.

Do not buy into the propaganda regarding this flu as the seasonal flu is far more deadly

Do not trust your government to protect you from this flu nor anything else for that matter.

Do not feed into trolls and disinfo agents on this site.

Do not let anyone sway you from your instinct, trust it...

Do not let fear control you... please...

[edit on 28-7-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thank you for the warning. I have seen the swine flu hype grow dramatically.

Just hope it does not go to far to make it a mass quarantine...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

Your welcome... Yes it has grown and will continue to grow, as with the 1976 swine flu the propaganda machine will kick in to full gear... just remember that we are stronger than them and they know it... that is why they are afraid...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

I agree that the hype is way over the top when you look at the facts of the swine flu.

But seriously...what else do you want? If the media didn't cover it at all, everyone would be screaming "cover up" or "conspiracy to infect us all".

If they weren't trying to get a vaccine out...same thing would happen. Everyone would scream that they are not getting a vaccine on purpose so we all die.

So what do we all want? We don't want the media to report on it TOO MUCH...because then they are part of the problem hyping it up. But if they DON'T give it enough information...then they are a part of the problem trying to cover it up. We don't want the government to push a vaccine through in case it's needed...because then they are trying to secretly kill us all with the vaccine. But we don't want the government to NOT get a vaccine ready...because then they are trying to secretly kill us all.

And I'm willing to say that no one is going to be FORCED to get vaccinated.

If you want people to calm down about all this...then everyone needs to quit trying to make it seem like some secret plot to kill us all.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I am not saying there is a secret plot to kill us all... I am on the fence about the depopulation agenda... All I am saying is trust your instinct on the matter and not the government...

top topics

join