It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd lights on Ottawa River spur search

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by briantaylor

Sorry no comprende on the last message.
Chris who?
I am an interested party and offered him for it to be documented and had a guy who would have dived and Accuroman would have filmed.
He said to me in his message that he didn't think it was safe for a diver and or us until he said it was safe.I said I respect your wishes and he said he would give us the detailed plan on where and when and did nothing and is now claiming he did something and dived and theres nothing.I actually kind of agreed about the diving part and let that be known on ats.
He is not being truthful.
I offered and he backpeddled and stood us up.
Does he have any footage like i was offering him to get?
I bet not.
Prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hi - New member, I have been around for a while, I will introduce myself later.

I find it hard to believe that this thread & incident is falling by the wayside??? I have been following this incident from the start and it was the most promising 'possibility' in years and years.

I wish I had the cash to come over, get a boat and do the dive to see what is downthere myself...

It has been weeks and nobody is doing anything???

There has been enough time for the government to get the thing out itself, without you noticing.... if it was a craft and the occupents were still alive - they have had enough time to repair or call for help and go.

I find it so hard to believe that a team could not be put together and a proper dive after sonar location was not done in the first 1-2 days?

Where are all the real UFO hunters in Ottawa and surrounding area???/?

I am so lost for words, I don't know what to say - besides I am so disappointed in everyone.

I thought this was the 'place to be' to get the truth first - but I now know I was wrong.

No point in searching now I think - UFO hunters around Ottawa should hang there heads in shame.

No pictures of the tree that was hit (and cut out) no 24/7 cam pointing at the location, no one of deacent value getting in the water with cameras and equipment?

This could have been the 'moment' we have all been waiting for - and you all let it go by and did not do a thing....

Shame Shame Shame - I hang my head in disapointment.

Mickierock

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierock

Shame Shame Shame - I hang my head in disapointment.

Mickierock

I believe that drums and acuro have done an excellent job so far, your frustration is acknowledged like so many of us waiting for that "one case" where we have difinitive proof.

While our fellow ats'ers in the field are doing everything possible, myself and many others are constantly searching the depths of the internet for any relevant information regarding this. Im from UK, i have no way of interaction with the site but rather than moan and slate people who have put time into this i try to assist in any way possible.

Mickie, do some digging and show us what you have got.

Winc)-)

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Winchester

You are correct, I am disapointed, I know what has been done so far is as good as what could be done I suppose...

I do want more & immediate action when something does happen like this, it will be the only way we can get 'the' proof.

I'm in Sydney, check out as much as possible on anything that happens in my area.... which is not much and not as exciting as some places. I do jump on 90% of reports, even if it is just to spend a couple of hours in the same spot at the same time - the next day.

Saw 2 ufo's at distance when I was 12 (42 now) so I know thet are real.

Was just wanting this to be the one, so I detract some of my previous statments.

Still want a definitive proof dive done (cameras, many people) if sonar can still find the 7m anomily, if not - it's gone already.

Peace & Love

Mickierock

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickierock

You and i both. I wish that we had people out there searching and devoting their time to this incident, unfortunately people cannot drop everything and dedicate their time to this.

I tink the best thing for all of us to do is keep us the positive responses, keep up the research online while people around the area can have a more hands on approach.

I look forward to checking back to see if we have any new leads.

Winc)-)

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hi guys,
I am a little dissappointed as well and kind of discouraged.
So far everyone who said they can help us with a boat has not come through for us.
People on this thread have tried to get security footage but to no avail.
I am not sure what else to do at this point so I am open to ideas and suggestions.
The ads I ran had a few hits but nothing worthwhile to report...mainly people mocking and trash talking but no witnesses or help.
Any ideas or help is very welcome.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickierock

Hey Mickie i feel your pain, but given the circumstances i think the fellas we had on scene did an excellent job of chasing down every lead they possibly could meanwhile labeling themselves "crackpots" and "conspiracy theorists" to the local population while sacrificing their time and effort.

Keep in mind society is conditioned to ridicule anyone who goes against the grain as evidenced by drum's ads placed online, unfortunate but true.

I'm not surprised that this petered out like it did though, I also had some high hopes that we might finally hit some pay dirt.

I myself am a few hours drive from the scene though am lacking a cash flow to make it there else i would have been. Every idea i had was u2u'd to drums so he could follow up on and thats about all i could do.

Great job once again to Drumsrfun and accuroman for all your efforts you guys made me proud to be a part of this community.

Given the traditional activity of the Ottawa valley area I'm sure this wont be the last time we have a chance to land the big one.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Drums

1st thing to do... Can you check out how much it would be to hire a boat with decent sonar and mapping capabilities?

I would throw in some cash to see if you can find the anomoly.... if its still there. Maybe others would as well?

That would be the first step, and I do appreciate all your efforts.

Still amazed that we only have a couple of motivated people in that area that are willing to do something.

Keep your head high, you are right in what you believe, I hope that you are the one that goes down in history as providing the proof.... but unfortunatly if it was what we think it is - the government would have recovered it already, but just in case - we should check.

If the 7m target can not be found again - thats our proof that we were to late again.

Good luck.

Mickierock

PS: Did anyone get a photo of the tree that they cut off and took away? Would like the location if possible to check against possible flight paths & what is the area to be covered (searched) near the rapids - its hard to tell from google earth.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Interesting case! saw this today on MUFON
mufoncms.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
CBC Morning Ottawa on the radio, gave 8 mintues to the Ottawa River UFO subject on Monday. They mentioned abovetopsecret. Did anybody hear it?
I'll post the link to it when it's available.

Don't give up the search...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
New member here. I am very intrigued by what crashed in the Ottawa River. I heard the choppers hovering around for hours that night. Kept my wife and I up. I am a true believer in alien life but, as much as i would like to believe this could be proof, my gut is telling me that this was a military exercise (JTF2) gone wrong and covered up. The rapid and heavy invovlement of the military seems to back this up.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by briantaylor
CBC Morning Ottawa on the radio, gave 8 mintues to the Ottawa River UFO subject on Monday. They mentioned abovetopsecret. Did anybody hear it?
I'll post the link to it when it's available.

Don't give up the search...

I imagine that there are a couple of sites that are watched avidly to ascertain what people are actually interested in. This would be one of them.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by P Curtis
New member here. I am very intrigued by what crashed in the Ottawa River. I heard the choppers hovering around for hours that night. Kept my wife and I up. I am a true believer in alien life but, as much as i would like to believe this could be proof, my gut is telling me that this was a military exercise (JTF2) gone wrong and covered up. The rapid and heavy invovlement of the military seems to back this up.

I too believe this was not alien in nature. It could be an exercise but I think it's more likely some off duty goofballs, being goofy.

Like say, for instance, disappointed CFB Rockcliffe partiers, sending off that closing base, proper!

If, on the other hand, someone finds a craft, can I go for a ride?

Q'est que c'est JTF2?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here is that link for the 8 min CBC Story about our story...
enjoy

cbc.ca...

(in keeping with the whole conspiracy theme, CBC didn't put the link up for days. Weird)

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by briantaylor

JTF2 - is Joint Task Force 2, which is Canada's version of the Navy Seals, the special forces arm of the Canadian military. I could be wrong, but I believe they operated out of CFB Rockliffe. If not there, then definitely nearby, because I remember people in the neighbourhood complaining about their training activities (too much noise or somethign of the sort).

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
hey guy.. i believe what i saw vin the sky.. thosw bright ligt that come and goes... that is no joke. i will get a set of battery today and film any activity in the sky.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There is now a link on ATS to the CBC radio interview about the ATS investigation into this event.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hi guys i hope this is not off topic, But i don't know if lots of you know there is tunnels under downtown ottawa going from one end to the carp bunker to the ottawa post office beside alta vista dr. Hope this helps abit need any more info just ask you never know what i know LOL

cheers

<< 11  12  13   >>

join