It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dibelievers and believers/Whos side are YOU on???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I felt that this deserved to be debated as far as this debate goes, im curious as to what the ats'ers have to debate on the same subjects?

www.ustream.tv...

hope this getts ugly

this video aside i would also like to ask what would it take for YOU to believe in life from another world if you did not believe already? and if then what, how would you react? do you think it will happen soon? why or why not?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
ill go a step further and take this man Johns point of view....no wait even further ill say that this is even all a set up debate! wont change my mind about this though...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Believing or disbelieving are one thing.

Knowing is another thing altogether!

I know there is something screwed up going on here at Earth, and it isn't just the Humans!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
for those of you who arnt watching this at least skip to the best point i feel about 1:35:00 i think either way a revolution might take place....hopefully not...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
im just gonna make one more post on here because i put this up a lil late last night so im guessing no one saw it so plz check out the video!?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sorry that was the wrong forum lol.

As for this issue, you'd have to be an idiot not to believe that there is life outside our little blue planet.

Just the statistical possibly is proof enough.

~Keeper

[edit on 7/28/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

huh?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hmm, I didnt get to 'hear' the vid, the sound on the LapTop is not working..

But there must be life elsewhere, all this planets,stars and galaxies cant all be empty....

Im gonns watch the vid when I get on my super pc later..

fully dx10 comp..

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
what would it take for YOU to believe in life from another world

All you have to do is look at the deep field image from Hubble.

Billions of galaxies, with billions of stars, probably with several planets on each star.

There is just too much stuff out there for life not to form anywhere else. And I'm not just talking about microorganisms, I'm talking about intelligent life as well.

The odds are just too great for there being other intelligent life forms out there.

new topics

top topics

join