It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light Unite - Meditation experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Based on a remote viewing concept where the sub conscious of a remote viewer can tag into the contents of a envelope with a tag number, I have borrowed that concept and created a meditation experiment where the session has a unique code that people can used to meditate with me.

So hook up your energy, and share your energy with me, and join me for a personal empowerment meditation with the help of these videos, join the love meditation whenever you feel the urge.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by SoulOrb]

[edit on 26-7-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
pretty much lost interest after you said you where a star seed. But i watched the entire series of 3 anyway.

although i must say i skipped around, since alot of it is you sitting there with music that doesnt match my taste.

although i would recommend Indians sacred spirit vol 2. good listen, seems like you would like it.

also i noticed that towards the end of your videos you began to move and raise you hands. Kinda confuses me as to the goal of your meditation.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Well, thanks for the music suggestion I will be sure to do it. So, you did not meditate and ask your higher self or subconscious to connect to the session ID? I will say, that is pretty kind of you to watch the other two through.

See, there are many types of meditation. There is intention meditation. This time, let the videos just play and join the session with the ID number.

Jeffery.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Due to the politics and over moderation of this board with no appeal system and how moderators are possibly doing things even behind the owners backs, I am no longer supporting this board.

If you respond to anything I have written I will never see it. Best of luck in the future, it is what you make of it, and you should thank those members and moderators who have given you exactly what you wanted, one less opinion from many of the Star Seeds who have been kicked from this board without proper reason, and foolishness.

SoulOrb Out.

new topics

top topics

join