It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time travel; very deep thinking and probly a load of poop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
time travel

for as long as memorys existed, there have been people who have been thinking of how to travell back and fowards through time!

my therie 1;

people have claimed to be scychics / prophasie creators and so isnt that a form of time travel??... and also scychic investergators that touch things and see how people died, isnt that a form of time travel subconsiously. can people mentally go back and forwards in time using oobe's or so??

my therie 2; more scientific?? or more (snip)

if time was a line, it would only be possiable to slow time down not go back as it is a line (imagion a thermonitor.... you cannot get below "abolute zero" or in this "stop time compleatly". the only way we might be able to get back through time is to.....(this is more(Snip)
say there is 2 parralell universes right next to each over,,,

if this was true, we'd never have to stop time. we could make a "u-turn" throgh that parrallell universe go back in that time and and make another "u-turn" back to this universe and then get to were you want.

heres a crappy diagram i made.. if it shows.. lol please i jus thought of that an please dont lagh at me....LAWL i no ur laghing.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by asala]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowwolf0

Try and use a little less asterisks in your next thread please?

Theories of time travel have been based wholly on scientific knowledge. With that in mind, if one were to research the topic, it would begin to look less and less impossible.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowwolf0

Now if you have a theory why would you say that it is a load of something or the other in your title? If you want honest input as to the validity of what you are thinking about you should rephrase it. I like the topic of thread very much and like your theory. Do you?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Interesting. But don't look at time as a line between A to B. If you are going to look at the "line" look at it head-on. So it appears as a dot. We perceive time as from A to B only because we have a limited perpsective.
Time happens simultaneously.

Just my humble opinion

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Wowz, cute post kid, .... how old are ya, ... 9, 10 ???
linea numero dos.

top topics

join