It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Native American Ten Commandments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

PS: I pressed the wrong button. I made you a friend, despite you having made me a Foe.

I don't understand why messages are sent out when someone makes another ATS member a Foe, but when they make you a Friend, no message is sent to inform you. What's with that?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
reply to post by John Matrix

I don't understand why messages are sent out when someone makes another ATS member a Foe, but when they make you a Friend, no message is sent to inform you. What's with that?

Hmmm. Maybe it's a form of pre-karmatic desensitization, meant to prepare us for the rough journey through life.

Or maybe it's just a glitch that the original code writers left in the program to annoy the hell out of us.

Either way, you have a new friend now... and the world is a better place, no?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
In "America B.C." by Barry Fell the American Indian population
came from Iberia or Spain in the ships of Tarshish.
However many might have been from the east end of the Meditation Sea.
Egyptian writing is found in Oklahoma.
The calenders included a Caesar revision for the start of spring
but at the fall on Rome the traffic stopped.
The Ten Commandments given in Exodus having been around since
before 55AD might have been known in America.
The American Indian thus might have some knowledge of the other
Ten Commandments.
However the spring festival murals show the main forces of life.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I did ask which type of Native American Spirituality this comes from because I know you can't just put all of it into a box. There are Native Americans who believe differently than others. You have some who believe certain forms of "help" are ok for ceremonies, "quests" and "sweat lodges" and some who don't. You have some who are strongly influenced by Christianity and the Christian missionary efforts way back when, and those who denounce that.

I guess nobody really knows the answer to this. The Youtuber who posted this on Youtube doesn't have that info in their profile. It's a great presentation and I like it. It's just that the last thing I want to see is the variety within a culture lost in the minds of the public, shall I say "collective conciousness as it is now" due to generalization.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join