It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs, Orbs and still more Orbs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Gems or Lemons?

1. Multiplying Orb UFO 19.08.2008 pm

2. 7 Orange orbs over Wimbledon 23 Dec 2008

3. Hovering Orb Above Overton Hampshire March 26, 2009

4. Orange UFOs Over England!

5. Morphing UFO over Las Vegas - shapehifting

6. UFO in Japan - Landing in a field?

7. OVNIS LIMA LIMON 2009

8. And for the Mexican CGI crowd we have...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm not going to grade each one. It would be interesting if the seperated red ones were showing a star chart we're familiar with. Another appears to be 6 white orbs flying in a circular formation. For all we know, these are individual power plants that move a larger craft as well, like outboard motors?

The one with the diamond shapes is interesting with the plants in front to suggest it isn't from focusing, but suspicious because they didn't also film in front of or past them? Some appear as if reflections like rain drops like the first video. Others are like laser pointers. Why no clouds or other stars in the night sky?

I think many of these glowing orbs could be single person craft like the WW2 Foo fighters that fly in perfect formations or specific patters to sign like we do with airplanes and sky writing.

The last one looked pretty obvious or at least the largest one. Real or not, I'm just not impressed with videos anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
amazing Zorgon,,,,!!!

your always on top!!!!

I kinda picture you in a mini library with file cabinets the way you put your threads together!!!
smile

im still baffled by orbs,,,

are they probes from ufo's???
or another ET race who are quite different unlike the other starnge ufo craft other ET's use...

possible some et's are not even of a solid body if this is the case maybe?

most likely un-related though I also notice them in the ghost/haunting mysteries...(but these are/must be different),,
but there in a different light spectrum where we dont see them..

huggs and mind provoking...!!

[edit on 25-7-2009 by amyfriend]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for the interesting videos.

Here are my humble thoughts, for what they are worth:

Video # 1: Just a dull, out of focus couple of lights that could be anything

Video # 2: Chinese lanterns

Video # 3: Out-of-focus star with strong scintillation

Video # 4: Flares with camera iris effect

Video # 5: I think that’s a remote control UFO that was discussed in another thread, that was being flown from a carpark.

Video # 6: No idea

Video # 7: Birds or possibly those highly maneuverable parachutes

Video # 8: Billy Meier going for an afternoon spin!

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Sam60]

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend
I kinda picture you in a mini library with file cabinets the way you put your threads together!!!

Well the filing cabinets are in the garage... and there are 20 or so in John Lear's garage I need to go through this winter
. The office has three walls with book cases and every extra space has dragons' elves and faeries
Maybe one day I will take some pics. I want a den the size of John's though

The house is very Medieval... like a Tudor manor... kinda suits my style

im still baffled by orbs,,,

It's easy to be baffled. Orbs are the easiest 'UFO's to fake, so for that reason many people fake them. Light reflections, lens flares and out of focus lights, chinese lanterns... all look like orbs so its almost impossible to see the real ones

are they probes from ufo's???
or another ET race who are quite different unlike the other starnge ufo craft other ET's use...

In my opinion approx 80% of sightings are 'critters' I believe the orbs are young ones and that is why they flit around aimlesslu and are so curious flying around airplanes etc. Many agree with me on this and main stream science is seriously looking at it. Even skeptics are moew willing to believe this than myriada of alien ships just buzzing around our skies like amoeba in a pond...

possible some et's are not even of a solid body if this is the case maybe?

Have you seen the Tallahasse UFO? That is a good one
It is my opinion that it shows a critter giving birth
Definately not solid... jellyfish like white object with a red glow inside... near the end the red orb is separate and flying around like a youngster...

most likely un-related though I also notice them in the ghost/haunting mysteries...(but these are/must be different),,
but there in a different light spectrum where we dont see them..

I find it highly likely that the opposite is true... 'ghosts' may in fact be critter sightings. Critters appear more readily in infra red but are visible in normal light when their energy level is high. If you ever get a chance to look through Generation 3 night vision do it... best at night away from the city. First study the sky for an hour or so... spot satellites and airplanes and maybe a meteorite so you are familiar with everything you see moving above you... then look through those night vision...

[edit on 26-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

huggs and amazing relpy!!!

huggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Number six from Japan looks like a cluster of ufo orbs. Different colour ufo orbs all together in flight formation.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi Zorgon.

Orbs are a fascinating subject.

I have one additional very nice Orb here.

It is interesting footage.

It seems they had a good camera.

January 22nd 2009, night sky over Manhattan.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There has been a lot of orb sightings recently, all over the world. Some of them also appear to act like stars. On your "ufo landing video", it kinda reminds me of a balloon or glider that is just shot out of focus. The others I looked through so far look pretty decent. Geeze zorgon, how are you ever going to get anything on your MASSIVE to do list done if you keep starting threads and lurking the boards? LOL...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08 Geeze zorgon, how are you ever going to get anything on your MASSIVE to do list done if you keep starting threads and lurking the boards? LOL...

Simple gonna go kidnap... errrr recruit a sexatary

But your right, need to knuckle down. Sometimes posting in these threads feels like

As to the Orbs... maybe there are more because more people are manifesting them. If that is true we will soon be inundated with them

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Redacted

[edit on 043131p://2009-07-31T04:18:59-05:00317 by mars1]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Video #5 sure gets around a lot.
Here is, in August of last year, in Los Angeles.

It's one of Peter Coffin's toys.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It's one of Peter Coffin's toys.

Nice thread

I wonder if I should lend them my dueling pistols

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What is your opinion on the Japanese video? I feel it is a balloon or glider out of focus personally.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

It could be a paraglider. There are a couple of frames where something seems to be visible beneath it. The quality is so bad it's hard to be sure of anything about it though.

Ugly wing but there's no accounting for taste.

[edit on 7/30/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Number 4 is(as she mentioned A3 in it and its a road)is filmed near salisbury plain where the army has massive exercises.A public road actualy goes over part of the land and there are warning signs telling you to watch out for tanks!

I can also hearing the rumble of bombs in the vid,those are flares-easy to see realy as they slowly get lower!

late here but will check out the other clips tomorrow

BTW zorgon myself and a friend last night in my car observed at 23.00 a helicopter flying low and chasing a bright white orb that was infront of the nose cone by not more than 20 metres.The chopper was realy gunning it and changing directions during the brief 6/10 second sighting as it flew over the road right in front of us and vanished behind high hedges and rolling hills(Live in wiltshire)

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I saw an orange orb moving rather erratically a couple of years ago in Chelmsford (Essex, UK). At first I thought it was a star (it was around 1am) but after watching it for approximately an hour and ruling out the movement being caused by me (ie head shaking, eyes playing tricks), it had to be something else. The movement was like zig-zag-ing and it certainly appeared to be very high up, and the rate it moved it appeared to be moving quite fast, but to be fair, without any reference its hard to know how high up and how fast it was going.

At the time I only had a camera on my phone (rizr z8) and I was unable to take any pictures of it, I could barely make out my hand 3 foot in front of the camera. I tried using some binoculars with the camera but had no joy, more so because i couldnt keep track of the "orb" so gave up. In all fairness though, even if i had captured it on my camera or any other kind of device people would still claim it was something else lol.

Anyway, I done some research and found a few reports online about other peoples sightings of orange orbs. I also spoke to my mother about what I saw and she mentioned that people had called in to one of the local radio stations about what they had seen, and these sightings were claimed to be of either a helicopter from a local military base, or a plane from Stansted airport. Im not sure whom claimed the sightings were of helicopters/planes, but if these people were reporting the same thing I saw, there is no way it was a helicopter/plane, I say this as 1) it was very high up (I could only make out an orange sphere through the binoculars, there was no flashing of lights) 2) the speed at which this thing was moving defied the laws of physics, at least as I know them (especially if a human was operating the device, seeing as it was zig zag-ing).

I have no idea what exactly it is that I saw and I have pondered the idea for many hours. If it were man made then by god how far man has come (and how little the public know of our achievements); if it were natural, by god man knows next to nothing of our own neighborhood; if it were extraterrestrial, well, BY GOD lol

Anyway, heres a few bits similar to what I saw in the same area

www.ufomagazine.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.mod.uk...

more reports on the ministry of defenses website
www.mod.uk...

btw there is NO WAY it was one of these lol www.ufoballoons.co.uk...

[edit on 30-7-2009 by enduser]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Back when on a faster computer.
So orbs exist.
For some people.
I'll find out what their talking about.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Was reminded about this thread today

So go here and see some REAL orbs

NASA created UFO like Orb? Bokeh? Alien Spacecraft?

Okay so yeah... shameless self promotion

top topics

join