It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is so weird, you are not going to beleive me...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

I do believe in prophesy, but see it as a very rare gift indeed. I myself have dreams of the near future that often come true. But this is probably just my subconscious at work.

So what is more likely in my opinion, (assuming this prediction comes to pass) is that your brain just figured it out. That would also explain why so much “just came to you”. As I understand it, this is the brains way of working through information gathered, it will then often calculate an appropriate outcome. The subconscious mind is always working and gathering information. Things you didn’t even notice in you day to day life you subconscious picks up gathers and stores.

The human brain is truly a marvelous thing, don’t sell yourself short. This may not be “A Prophesy” but it may still be accurate.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I always like to be aware of things like this just because, whether you believe they will happen or not, there's a possibility that it could happen and that awareness could save your life if it were to actually happen.

So, I went on google earth and tried to locate the island you were talking about and couldn't. There is one small island just off the coast near Yucatan, Mexico. Is this the island you were referring to? It confused me because this island runs NW to SE and you said Horn Island runs NE to SW.

The whole reason I was looking for it was because you had said that the SW portion of the island would be safe. I wanted to see how far from Miami that was so I could compare it to how far I am from Miami (in SC). I hope it's not the island off the coast of Yucatan because that would put my city in SC within range of whatever by about 120 miles.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well according to the weather here in Florida today, It could possibly be a hurricane very severe hurricane? I'm packing my bags...sheesh you ain't safe nowhere man!!!!

<< 1   >>

join