It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptillians on TV....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
how is it that reptillians are becoming more and more popular? part of the plan?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
yes most of you will say that this vid is the reptillians way of keeping the majority of us in the perception of mass brainwashing us into thinking its not real......i dont exspect alot of posts...but its worth a try....lets just think about this.........why is it that more and more things like this are coming up now? yes again i know that to some of you think less than dirt on this subject.....but yet .........why are you on a website as such?

anyways here it is......

www.youtube.com...

All users can post new topics and Administrators can reply.
and why cant other users respond???

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Any user can respond to the thread. There simply hasn't been a member that felt like they had something worthwhile to add to the thread up to this point.

Edit: I moved the thread to the Freshman's forum to give you the opportunity to try out some formatting, etc. as we discussed. Click on the edit button in the right-hand corner of your post to make some changes.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

yes i completly understand this beings that i just sent a u2u and chose to reply via u2u thank you for choosing to reply here

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It is not easy commenting on a subject like this.

I for once am unsure as to how real that part of our history is.
Some one is lying to us obout our origin, that I am 100% sure of..

Reps? dont know, evidence points to this, lots of people researching it say so too.

Think for one second the Darwins crap is an utter lie (Wich I am also pretty much sure of) , then you can start exploring the possibilities of just that fact. Does the human brain work wonders ? yes..

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

i agree.....since ive been on ats.....even before this ive come to see both sides of the story....as such....ive been leening more towards the underdog theory beings that ive only mostly herd the theories on man made propaganda!!! this is ATS! an alternative thinking site right??? yet there are more and more debunkers ready to say that "there is a scientific explanation for all of this" right?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Personally, I don't know what to believe. On one hand, yes I do believe that there is other life out in the cosmos but as for the media and reptilians becoming more popular I have a theory on that.

IMO, I think that a lot of the writers in Hollywood are stumped for subject matter so they turn to popular conspiracy theories presented on sites like ATS for new and exciting topics. They know its a hot topic on sites like this so they write it into their TV shows, movies etc and attract more people like you and I to watch. The more popular the subject the more people want to see it.

Same thing goes for UFO's, 2012, ghosts etc. the list goes on and on.

Kind of like back in the day, westerns were hugely popular, today its conspiracy theories, cover ups, ufos and aliens, global disasters and the like

I am no way trying to debunk your theory, I have to admit I am on the fence regarding the subtle alien disclosure in media theory myself.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

S & F to you.

Probably we have to get used to reptillians as our new masters (ugh I hope not)

But I think we have to get used to them. Do you think our governments have an agreement with them? ugh ugh ugh.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

I tried to star you but there were no stars available.

Will do it when there are.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It's basically a show based on david Ickes reptilian theory, which is pure science fiction. Great entertainment though. there is NO evidence to support a reptilian theory, it is one of the more fanciful conspiracy theories, which should be taken with a massive pinch of salt.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If, on one hand you believe reptilians are real, and they control the world, what makes you think they are dumb enough to get caught on camera?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by videoworldwide

Well, I wish I had your 'knowledge' that they are not real.

Where did you get that conviction from - the reps? lol

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
i just posted a thread earlier today about something very similar, take a look at this and then compare it to the reptilian youtube videos, it is very similar

www.msnbc.msn.com...

watch the last 10 seconds of that video, i seriously doubt that it is a glitch

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakeningaussie
i just posted a thread earlier today about something very similar, take a look at this and then compare it to the reptilian youtube videos, it is very similar

www.msnbc.msn.com...

watch the last 10 seconds of that video, i seriously doubt that it is a glitch

Right so that's some evidence of reptilians? Come on there is no such thing as reptilians. No evidence whatsoever, none, nada, nothing

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
There are reptilians...but they don't appear on camera as "glitches" or any effects of distortion.

My friend met one up close. He was severely startled by the experience.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
listen you can pull people up on the name or whatever, the point is if your gonna be a whiner about the actual name or description go right ahead, have fun with that, the point is what is seen on that video if evidence of something, something at the very least

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

They ARE our government. They have been for a loooooooooong time.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

I think from what ive seen lately and all the "out there" things that are ocurring, excuse me for saying this but i wouldnt doubt it....i mean throughout history like others have said, stranger things have happened, people eathing other people? which is what alot of theorists say on the reptillian subject....and its getting more and more obvious and mainstream as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by videoworldwide

I dont mean to say what your saying is a bad thing, and here comes the but....but, reptilians are said to have been here way before human beings were around on this planet and they figure that they are rightfully in charge of what happens via total corruption. They are also said to think that human beings are pretty much good for nothing but meat them. Then there are some who feel that this is true as well.....check this out

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by awakeningaussie

hS! thats ummmm.....that is being pretty blatant now isnt?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join