It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayors, rabbis arrested in U.S. corruption probe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Mayors, rabbis arrested in U.S. corruption probe

www.swissinfo.ch

Dozens of New Jersey politicians, officials and prominent rabbis were arrested on Thursday in a sweeping federal probe that uncovered political corruption, human organ sales and money laundering from New York to Israel, officials said
"These complaints paint a disgraceful picture of religious leaders heading money laundering crews acting as crime bosses"."They used purported charities, entities supposed set up to do good works as vehicles for laundering millions of dollars.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think that this affair is just the top of the iceberg.

In fact, it's the whole american establishment which is rotten by the zionists.
I wonder WHEN the citizens of this country will sweep these gangsters.

They buy kidneys 10,000 $ to sell them 160.000 $ !
Whose kidneys ?

They haven't to buy the brains !
Guess why ?

www.swissinfo.ch

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Zionism is just a distraction to create turmoil because all of the major religions are being set up for a major collapse.

This is to usher in a One World Religion.

By the way, the human organs are probably from multiple sources, such as Mexico, hospitals throughout US/Canada, etc.

There have been a lot of instances of people being drugged and then had specific organs removed by premed students trying to make a quick buck. It is far more common than you would expect. Although I would expect the majority of the organs to come from more legit sources such as hospitals, but they are probably stolen and resold for top $$$.

Like someone said earlier though, these are just silly pawns. Expendable pawns.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Corruption is the norm in politics, and society in general. If you are not corrupt to some degree, you are part of the absolute minority. I admit that I am corrupt in that I try to avoid paying taxes if I can get something under the table cash. I'm sure a lot of people are like that.

When someone achieves a position of power in any socio/economic hierarchy, the pressure to profit from corruption is too difficult for most people to bear.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well, at least the government is doing SOME good. We get screwed on a daily basis, why not others get screwed from time to time as well.

I think this uncovering of corruption is actually increasing. As in, there are more and more things coming to light. I think this is a good thing. I know that it won't happen overnight, but at least it IS happening more.

Yay for the little common folk!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What is intriguing in the article is the brief commentary on the trade of human organs by the crime gang.

It is worth noting that over the past few years that Palestinians have been turning up from Israeli prisons dead and minus their organs.

By January 2, Al Quds newspaper was reporting that Palestinian Authority military commander of northern Gaza Colonel Salem Darawna had called on the Americans to intervene with Israel for the handing-over of the bodies.

Darawna accused Israel of a cover-up in their delay of the handover. The Israeli army was busy saying that the boys had attempted to attack a military outpost with automatic machineguns and explosives. Darawna charged that if this were true, Israel would have handed the bodies over to the Palestinians immediately.

The mystery was short-lived. On Thursday morning, Israeli authorities delivered the bodies of the three teenagers. Their families were shocked. The Shifa hospital autopsy showed that not only were signs not consistent with the Israeli story of the armed clash, but that organs had been stolen from the bodies without permission of the families.

www.mediamonitors.net...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The trade of human organs on the black market is horrifying.

This is remarkably wide spread too... China apparantly executes people and within minutes they are hollow, the organs bottled up on ice and ready for sale to rich westerners.

I can only imagine this builds terrible karma.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by orkson

I think that this affair is just the top of the iceberg.

I wonder WHEN the citizens of this country will sweep these gangsters.

They buy kidneys 10,000 $ to sell them 160.000 $ !
Whose kidneys ?

They haven't to buy the brains !
Guess why ?

www.swissinfo.ch

And they launder the money through charities!

How much you wanna bet, they are freemasons?

The investigation took 10 years??!

Sounds like the cops got caught with their hand in the cookie basket too.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Udontknowme]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Hi masonwatcher/

It is worth noting that over the past few years that Palestinians have been turning up from Israeli prisons dead and minus their organs.

It seems it's been happening more often then not!
It almost looks like this stuff should be happening a few thousand years ago,instead, its happening what many refer to todays ''Modern Society'' a new world order...

AL-KHALIL (IRNA) - The Zionist state has tacitly admitted that doctors at the Israeli forensic institute at Abu Kabir had extracted the vital organs of three Palestinian teenage children killed by the Israeli Army nearly ten days ago.

I know many dont like Rense.com, but the truth never hurt anyone...
www.rense.com...

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is crazy!

I can't find this story anywhere else, is there another source of this info?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Are you serious?

The story is everywhere.

CNN

MSNBC

FOX News

And pretty much every other news site in the world.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Rense probably picked the news up from the non-American media. This type of story is probably designated as anti-Semitic in the US so it is filtered out.

[edit on 063131p://pm3146 by masonwatcher]

[edit on 073131p://pm3110 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
These rabbis not only were involved in organ selling, but they are then taking the money and sending it to Israel:
www.bloomberg.com...

Five Rabbis The rabbis were Saul Kassin, 87, chief rabbi of Sharee Zion, a synagogue in Brooklyn, New York; Eliahu Ben Haim, 58, the principal rabbi of Congregation Ohel Yaacob in Deal, New Jersey; Edmond Nahum, 56, of Deal Synagogue in Deal; Mordchai Fish, 56, of Congregation Sheves Achim in Brooklyn; and Lavel Schwartz, 57, Fish’s brother. The rabbis were charged with laundering money that often was sent to Israel.

Does anyone want to take a guess as to what that money is then used for in Israel? It is clear that this organ racket is being used to support Zionism.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

If the money is going there, then the organs must come from there.

Is there an international airport in New Jersey, Newark? Then this lethal scam probably goes all the way to the top. All import papers and vetting is probably signed off by the higher ups in the gang for the swift delivery of fresh Palestinian organs.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Hi/
You mean the U.S.A doesn't show stories like this?
Sorry, who am I kidding!

Reply to Orksen/

I was upset at reading this story,so I googled ''Im sick of the bullsh*t of zionism'' and then I just felt sick,real sick and disgusted at reading other stuff....
The World is crazier then I thought...

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Interestingly enough only one person was accused of being involved in the kidney scam, not the others. The others were mentioned in money laundering, not the organs.

Additionally the reports I heard was that the organs were SOLD by poor Israelis, not stolen from Palestinians.

Unfortunately my story doesn't sound nearly as interesting.

Ah well... another day another slew of distortions.

Oh as an aside, maybe the Rense story isn't anywhere else because it's crap? You know... like the other stories prominently displayed on his home page about American Jews being Satanists and Jews killing Michael Jackson.

Tiresome. But again... yours is more interesting. Enjoy.

Edit to add a direct quote from the CNN story:

Levy Izhak Rosenbaum of Brooklyn, New York, offered to obtain a kidney -- in return for the fee -- for an undercover FBI agent and confidential witness working for authorities, a criminal complaint said.

Where does it say all the listed Rabbis were involved in this? As I said, it mentions the one guy being involved.

Does it bother you to distort the truth or does it mean less with each time?

[edit on Jul 23rd 2009 by Djarums]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

You might try looking at sources other than Rense;

www.mediamonitors.net...

As for your conclusions that one man alone secured organs and transported them to the US is highly suspect. How do you know this and how did this super crook achieve this feat?

Why was a lone individual included in the arrests and share the article with the gang if he was only one involved.

I put it to you that the organs where forcibly removed from victims that in all likelihood were Palestinians hence the involvement of a criminal gang. Had it been poor Israelis, importing the organs would have merely required proper licensing and a system of donor-patient matching.

[edit on 073131p://pm3147 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I get my evidence from every news report of the event, and from the press conference regarding this.

Multiple Rabbis were involved in money laundering. They were not involved in the organ scandal.

Every article clearly states that.

But why would that get in the way of your transparent agenda?

I'm distorting? I've done nothing but quote official releases and reputable news sources, whereas your evidence comes from agenda driven, questionable sources.

Then again you INVENT the allegation that there were multiple instances of this whereas the official report states it was one incident.

You have lied to further your agenda. Again.

Your last statement, funny enough, is the only true thing you said. According to the news reports, what the man did was pay a poor Israeli 10,000 dollars for a kidney, convince the authorities that donor and recipient were relatives, and pocket 150,000 for his own profit.

Amazing the sheer amount of lying you engage in if the word Israel or Jew is involved.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
For more on the story, check out the thread I closed, which includes a list of those who were charged/arrested in the raids this morning.

but please continue the discussion right here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
kdka.com...

Multiple names listed under political corruption and money laundering.

One name listed under organ trafficking.

But no... I'm the one distorting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join