It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO moves forward in secrecy to accomplish forced vaccination and population agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The WHO has refused to release the Minutes of a key meeting of an advisory vaccine group – packed with executives from Baxter, Novartis and Sanofi – that recommended compulsory vaccinations in the USA, Europe and other countries against the artificial H1N1 “swine flu” virus this autumn.

In an email this morning, a WHO spokesperson claimed there are no Minutes of the meeting that took place on July 7th in which guidelines on the need for worldwide vaccinations that WH0 adopted this Monday were formulated and in which Baxter and other pharma executives participated.

Under the International Health Regulations, WHO guidelines have a binding character on all of WHO’s 194 signatory countries in the event of a pandemic emergency of the kind anticipated this autumn when the second more lethal wave of the H1N1 virus — which is bioengineered to resemble the Spanish flu virus — emerges.

In short: WHO has the authority to force everyone in those 194 countries to take a vaccine this fall at gunpoint, impose quarantines and restrict travel.

There is verifiable, clear and unambiguous proof that WHO supplied the live bird flu virus to Baxter’s subsidiary in Austria, which was used by Baxter to manufacture 72 kilos of vaccine material in Febuary.

Baxter subsequently sent this material out to 16 labs in four countries under a false label designating the contaminated product as vaccine material, so nearly triggering a global pandemic.

Because Baxter must adhere to strict biosafety level 3 regulations when handling a dangerus virus such as the bird flu virus, the production and distribution of so much pandemic material cannot have been an accident but must have been done by Baxter with criminal intent.

The Austrian police are now investigating after I filed criminal charges in April.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Good info for anyone who might be interested on what might be in store if these plans, and goals are really part of the plan, which they seem to be.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Good find, thanks for posting it! I have been reading on other sites about how they are able to enforce it- arresting and charging parents who don't let their kids have the vaccine, their rights in using legal force to make people submit. Scary stuff. I saw my Doc today so thought to ask him about his opinion on whether the vaccine is safe and if he thought it would become mandatory. The first thing he said, was that the flu is such a mild and relatively harmless thing that its need to be compulsary wouldn't be considered. He then kinda backtracked and said 'I would recommend to get the vaccine, I'm certain that it'll be safe.' Really, he has to say that. If he were to advise against it and then I were to die of swine flu, then his ass could be sued to Hell! But when even Doctors aren't concerned about SF, it will really make you question the WHO's motivations if this vaccine is made mandatory.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

You are more than right. Not only that but knowing that one of the companies that will be providing for these vaccines is the same one that sent the live virus for H1N1 over to Europe as if it was the vaccine. That alone should tell people what they should do, or say about this "compulsory vaccination".

new topics

join