It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Making the world stop)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

It can be weather, I have done that feat on my own before more then once.

be back off to work.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I don't think you understood what he said.
He didn't say that we were not able to mess with the weather.
Just that if we do mess with it, nobody is going to recognize it as being something that we did.

And I say to him: Who cares? I don't need recognition for that.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

You might not but I thought that the whole point of doing an exercise like this is to convince people that they CAN change things with their intent. You were correct in what I meant and I just think it's important that others believe you that you actually did do this.

[edit on 22/7/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Well, I'm not quite sure what is the original intent of the project.
Now that you mentioned that I realized that I was thinking of something else.
And your idea is actually interesting.
I was thinking of simply screwing around as to shock people, because in my mind that is the only way to make people wake up.

I see your point, of just trying to convince people that we are powerful. But I think most people would deny it no matter what. They would come up with a thousand explanations for what actually happened in order to "debunk" us.

I think its just way better to destroy their world and make them realize that reality is much more extensive then they want to believe.

I don't know, what do you say?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm all in! send me a U2U on more information if ya can

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Well, I'm not quite sure what is the original intent of the project.
Now that you mentioned that I realized that I was thinking of something else.
And your idea is actually interesting.
I was thinking of simply screwing around as to shock people, because in my mind that is the only way to make people wake up.

I see your point, of just trying to convince people that we are powerful. But I think most people would deny it no matter what. They would come up with a thousand explanations for what actually happened in order to "debunk" us.

I think its just way better to destroy their world and make them realize that reality is much more extensive then they want to believe.

I don't know, what do you say?

What do you think would happen if we (the 132) decide to create a simultaneous dream message that will occur with everyone on the planet over a period of 3 days?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This sounds pretty interesting.
Yeah... count me in!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm in. U2U me.
Sounds like fun!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Yep, im in..

This should be interesting, I will keep watching the thread to see whats happening.

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Could you be more specific?
By a dream do you actually mean happening while people are in bed sleeping?
Or actual physical events?

I think 3 days of actual physical events is way beyond our current capabilities of creation.

Please explain what you mean.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Let's plant intelligent thoughts in our governments heads that would be an amazing thing to do. Or maybe get them all to leave and let someone with half a brain in to lead.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

That's all I need is willing participants, those ready to send out energy to create a thoughtform which will be a material thing existing when were done.

Count me in.
I love sending energy out in thoughtforms, its what I do !! How will we know when you have reached the number required?

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Could you be more specific?
By a dream do you actually mean happening while people are in bed sleeping?
Or actual physical events?

I think 3 days of actual physical events is way beyond our current capabilities of creation.

Please explain what you mean.

I'm sorry. While people are in bed sleeping. Since everyone sleeps at different times, it would have to be an extended effort. But we would agree on a thoughtform and give it the command to enter the sleep realm. Do you remember The Stand by Stephen King? Something like that. A mass consciousness dream.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

...I need this amount of people with their third eye activated, some pineal gland people that are activated.

If you can teach me how to activate my third eye, I would make myself available to you for any event like this. (I'm available through U2U)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I think most people would just disregard it as being fantasy, since few are the ones that actually share their dreams with others.
And those that do share will get excited to know that they had the same dream, but I think it will stop there. Eventually the memory of the common dream will fade away and nothing will change.

I think it needs to be something more consistent and more shocking.
Something that will make it impossible for people to pay attention to something else.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Well how about something that actually, physically affects them. If we would be able to plant a dream in someone's head then what would be stopping us putting the idea in their head for them all to carry out an accion at the same time, like make them all scream at one moment. Or maybe not every one in the world. It could be something like making every politcian clap at the same time.

Alternatively we could turn the sky purple...

Just some ideas

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm willing to help,sounds interesting
Count me In !!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think the best idea is to just go with the energy flow, do this and you will know exactly what to do. Dont question, dont debate, just go with the energy flow. Too much debate, questioning and reasoning will be counter productive. feel within what is required. Wait until you are given the idea then just go with it. In the mean time just concentrate your energies and thought forms. really get in contact with them to their maximum. It is the energy and thought that matters here not the end manifestation.

Well thats what I would do any way.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Not to spam my short story but after writing it i really got the idea it coul be done. Not going with the indigo but that was the subject, just the whole dreamtime question about wanting to be free asked to the subconscious, taking into account the whole free will thing and such.

It could be nice and huge

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On February 2nd one simple message would go out into the mass consciousness and everyone would answer when they slept. The question was ‘will you join us in liberating the world and your mind and claiming your rightful place in this universe, you are not alone’ the message was simple but with it came a wave of love and joy with an undercurrent of sorrow for the unspeakable horrors that had taken place on this beautiful planet.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I love this idea, count me in! maybe with time this will become a regular thing

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join