It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and Russia in joint anti-terrorism exercise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

China and Russia in joint anti-terrorism exercise

in.reuters.com

"Some NATO officials ... fancy it is up to them to look after world order, performing the role of the world's policeman," said Russian military analyst Viktor Litovkin.

"But the situation in Afghanistan shows that NATO without Russia, without assistance from the Central Asian states, China and other leading nations of the region is unable to deal alone with the Taliban and al-Qaeda."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This is an alarming development to me and I'm surprised I dind't find anything on this when I did a search. Could this be the joint effort it would take to bring the U.S. to it's knees after the revolution begins? I just find it funny that Russia and China our two biggest competitors are teaming up for terrorist drills. Now that the DHS has redefined terrorist to mean anyone who pretty much doesn't agree with them (including US citizens), this scares the hell out of me.

in.reuters.com

[edit on 22-7-2009 by peponastick]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Well in order to oppress their own people more effectively, and aid in the oppression of others worldwide, Russia and China need to be ready to come to bat because the Illuminati get three strikes before the inning is over.

The people of the world may have lived in fear of United States oppression, but now their good business buddies Russia and China are going to come help out. America can not oppress everyone after all, and our good fascist buddies are willing to heed the call and come to the rescue.

America + Russia + China = New Order of the Ages *aka NWO*

Call it the "New Axis" if you will. There have always been triumvirates of power.

From Caesar, Pompey, and Crassus
to Octavian, Antony, and Lepidus
to Hitler, Mussolini, and Tojo
to Rothschild, Rockefeller, and Windsor
to Jintao, Putin, and Obama

We the people must stop these madmen before they form a new Rome in the ashes of the old one.

The New Rome will open a gorge of murder so vast, it will make WW2 look like a cake walk.

Down with Totalitarianism!

How do we stop them you ask? I do not know, quit buying their stuff, i guess? Quit believing their lies?
Maybe thats a start.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by muzzleflash]

[edit on 22-7-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This scares me too. I know a world war is coming where Russia and China have been making allies all over the world and promising them spoils. Usually their neighbor's lives and properties. They.ve been sending military equipment everywhere and telling governments to not even take it out of the garage. Just to sit on it! Don't draw any attention to the equipment or where it came from.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What "revolution"? This is just a joint anti-terrorism exercise between two countries who share a commona border. Good grief.

Originally posted by peponastick

This is an alarming development to me and I'm surprised I dind't find anything on this when I did a search. Could this be the joint effort it would take to bring the U.S. to it's knees after the revolution begins? I just find it funny that Russia and China our two biggest competitors are teaming up for terrorist drills. Now that the DHS has redefined terrorist to mean anyone who pretty much doesn't agree with them (including US citizens), this scares the hell out of me.

in.reuters.com

[edit on 22-7-2009 by peponastick]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I suggest you read up on Gerald Celente the trends analyst that says a Tax revoulution IS coming. He's been right about every major financial crisis for the past 30 years. You can't print trillions of dollars based on nothing. After hyper inflation and food shortages begin you'll understand "what revolution"....

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 23-7-2009 by peponastick]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I just went to that website. Doesnt really tell me much. A guy who has made a bunch of predictions that have come true and a bunch that havent. Ummm...so that doesnt tell me anything about a "revolution". Is it possible? Of course it is....LOTS of things are possible. DO i belive it because this guy said so? Are you freaking kidding me?

Originally posted by peponastick
reply to post by princeofpeace

I suggest you read up on Gerald Celente the trends analyst that says a Tax revoulution IS coming. He's been right about every major financial crisis for the past 30 years. You can't print trillions of dollars based on nothing. After hyper inflation and food shortages begin you'll understand "what revolution"....

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 23-7-2009 by peponastick]

top topics

join