It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccine: Quantity Over Quality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I was a bit confused over who is making the swine flu vaccines (which, unlike other vaccines, may not prevent you getting swine flu again).
I had Baxter in mind, then heard about La Roche.
Eventually I found this article which details the other companies involved as well as their potential sales:

At the same time the WHO was announcing that the swine flu outbreak was unstoppable, the United States - through the U.S. Health and Human Services office - was committing another $884 million towards H1N1 vaccine ingredients (on top of the $1 billion allocation from May). This latest round of money was being allocated to four different companies.
Other governments are also throwing money at manufacturers using the shotgun approach. Multiple companies are winning, even though none of them have actually produced a tested and approved swine flu vaccine yet

These companies are making millions (or billions) because they may be selling "snake-oil"! This is insane!

Companies mentioned are Baxter, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis,Sanofi-Aventis, MedImmune, and Sinovac Biotech.
The writer is basically saying invest in these companies ... they may n ot have the best quality goods but they sure are selling their snake-oil!

Why? Because at this juncture, quantity is more critical than quality. That will change once the pandemic is under control, but for this first wave, I think all these stocks have something going for them

Quantity over quality? I can only shake my head ... especially when we look at the potential side-effects of vaccines such as Tamiflu.
Link

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

So as long as they get their "snake oil" and kill people for the good of humanity and with government immunity they can profit along with the crocks that will support their companies.

Hell I am not taking their crap neither are they so I as well profit too, right?

Will I be bad for doing what the fat rats and crocks does to us the people in the world?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I have decided I am not going to receive any type of injection for the forseeable future. I told my g/f the same and managed to convince her sceptical mind by doing a simple Google search and typing in the following "Tamiflu side-effects".
After reading the articles, she exclaimed "Why didn't you tell me sooner? I work at a hospital and might have taken i!".
I told her because I knew about this months ago by reading ATS. "The same site that you dismiss as a bunch of nutters".

Needless to say she has new respect for ATS.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

I don't blame her, my sister is a radiologist she works at a major hospital in our home Island of PR, she told me that this month a big group of scientist and doctors came from the US to test the new swine vaccine in the PR hospitals, she said that they will try to make them take it because as policy for hospital workers, already the many of the staff hospital including doctors will fight back as they are very concern about taking a vaccine that it has not even tested properly.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I have sent a link to this article to all my family members and friends:
Swine Flu Vaccinations may prove more deadly than virus

They will probably dismiss it as another of my crazy theories. Sad really.

top topics

join