It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Stanley Kubrick Faked the Apollo Moon Landings:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by GaryN
but that one not only takes an image, with no filters,

How do you know there were no filters?

What kind of filter would preserve the normal looking colours of all the objects in that shot? And as far as I know, the only filters listed in inventory are polarising filters. With the recent Venus transit imaged from the ISS, NASA said Don Pettit had 'the foresight' to take a filter along, indicating they do not usually have filters on board.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

[
I don't know if I truly believe that the Apollo Moon Landing was faked or not.

Don't believe. Believing blinds you and drops you out of "knowing", into darkness.

Believing is good for fools, who can't think or find out for themselves - and especially for those, who are already blind, and can't see anything for themselves. It's something to hold on to, it gives them a guide. A random guide with possible harmful intents, but a guide nevertheless. Belief is like any untrained random dog, harnessed as a 'seeing eye' dog. You never know where it will take you, but it certainly won't take you where you were aiming to go.

I don't know about any of the moon landings (btw, is "Moon" a name, should it be capitalized? I never thought of it before, because it's also used as just a description of a planet-orbiting natural satellite). It's plausible, that some moon landings actually did happen, and I am sure humans have at least been in space.

But there's an interesting video called: "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon", which shows some leaked footage about faking SOME of the moon shots - some of it was actually filmed on Earth orbit, using special lenses etc. to make Earth appear the way it would look if watched from the moon.. then we are shown dismantling of the faking apparatus, while the camera is still recording.. it proves (as far as a video can prove anything) quite nicely, that at least -SOMETHING- was faked about SOME of the moon stuff.

This is a tough subject to investigate, and a topic that doesn't interest me all that much (compared to some other ones), so I don't really have enough information to make my mind about it one way or another. It's pretty irrelevant anyway, really. In the bigger picture, that particular detail is not of much consequence.

I wasn't there, so I can't really know more than 'hearsay' and confusing, mixed data which suggests all kinds of things - some of which is disinformation, some of which might not be, and so on. Then I have of course the 'official story', but that could have been faked very easily.

In my opinion, neither eventuality is impossible - it could have been easily faked, but it also could have been actually done (with lots of luck, skill and hard work).

But I am actually more interested about the moon's fickle and changing orbit.. but that's another difficult topic to research, as I am no astronomer or anything.

Still, I recommend that video - it is very convincing in that -something- was most definitely faked.

edit on 9-7-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by WWu777

Stop being in denial. Watch it again:

After all, if it's on YouTube it's got to be true!

on video websites everyone gets their 15 minutes of fame so its way better than lame stream media

<< 1  2  3   >>

join