It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP in wired

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

HAARP in wired

www.wired.com...

The heart of the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program is an ionospheric heater that shoots electromagnetic energy into Earth's atmosphere. Five generators pump out 2.9 megawatts each; 180 antennas convert the electricity into high-frequency radio waves and send them into the ionosphere, which turns them into low-frequency waves. Why? Research. An energized ionosphere could be used for all sorts of cool stuff.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-7-2009 by artvandalay]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Wired tells the story of the often mentioned HAARP system.

There are hints of a Mobile version of HAARP and a Puerto Rico based one.

However Wired tries to present it, I have a hard time believing that DARPA would let relevant info leak out .
If as they say the system has been sold to the military as a bunker finder and high altitude missile destroyer then you can be sure that nothing substantial can be found about it.

[url=http://www.wiredwww.wired.com/politics/security/magazine/17-08/mf_haarp.com/politics/security/magazine/17-08/mf_haarp]www.wiredwww.wired.com[/url ]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This is located in aslaka if i am remembering Correctly.
I have heard many things that it can be used for.Controling the weather. Mind control, Blacking out another countrys power, A defense to attacks and many others. By sending 6-8 hz into the ionosphere. Which is the same frequency the Earth and humen mind uses. I belive this could have alot to do with some of the major earthquakes,huricans, and tsunamis, in the past 10 years. In my opinion I belive the original inventor of this was Nikola Tesla. All tho im sure you will find little proof of it . Because after Teslas death the US government, which had declined to offer the inventor a contract for the work he had offered them, sent government agents to his apartment and sieze his papers. I belive these papers was of Tesla's ideas to use the atmosphere as a conductor. Tesla also said that many of the thing i listed above could be done with this if it was placed in the wrong hands i belive 100% that this could be what is happening with Harpp today.This is a very good vid about some of the details from the pation of harpp,

Sorry for spelling it is late and im tired.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by s14mikeysr20]

join