It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniel Johnston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Daniel Johnston

Ever heard of him ?

Of course not, here's a video about him from the movie "The Devil and Daniel Johnston.

And of course a picture of Kurt Cobain wearing a t-shirt of his.

If you have ever listened to his album "FUN" or any of his albums for that matter you would start to notice coincidences with what he knew 20 years ago and what you are finding out now on this site, problem is he is a Paranoid Schizophrenic.

So when you finally work out that man has been led down a false path and this reality is not how it was meant to be then you too will get to join the crazy club haarping on about little green men, Planet X, the bible and a big conspiracy everyone is in on...... Your NEXT....

Creativity and madness walk hand in hand in fact Pablo Picasso once said "art is the lie that helps us to realise the truth"

Getting into that creative subconsciounce explains everything and the record industry makes a fortune from it.

You've probably already realised that though through films like the Matrix etc and even music

Doesn't it comfort you knowing that people are locked away just for finding out what you are finding out now ?

So the rest of the people in society can carry on living in wonderland ?

It will be all over soon though, the internet will destroy mankind because of one little lie that this whole society is based on.

Time to enter Psychosis

I will leave you with some lyrics by Mr Johnston, not "Jelly Bean" but "Rocket Ship"

Rocket ship
Rocket ship
Going on a trip far away
I'm leaving today
Rocket ship
My bags are packed I'm ready to go
My bags are packed I'm ready to go
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1!
The stars are blurry; we're going fast!
Rocket ship
Rocket ship
Planet X
There's this girl there
Her name is X
I say, "Hello, you don't know me but I don't know you either."

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
wow i have never heard of Daniel Johnston but watching the video clip has made me want to know a lot more..
thankyou

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
hi just wanted to say that i " cough cough " got a hold of the devil and daniel johnston film and have just finished watching it.... i haven't cryed in a long time but watching this film really sunk into my brain..... thankyou.....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Its a great film, his albums are quite good.

When you listen to the "Fun" album its like the soundtrack to a Zecharia Sitchen book and makes you question the the mental health system.

Has mankind been led down a false path and mental health is the direct result of a false reality ?

What do we call someone who hears voices ?

Clairvoyant if its good contact with the 4th dimensional spiritual realm and Schizophrenic if its bad entities ?

Any psychiatrist has the legal and moral obligation to double check what a patient is saying but if the patient just has the feeling that something is not right then how can the psychiatrist check it.

What is a scary thought is that we have all these belief systems via religions etc as to why we are here and what our purpose is and yet maybe the Schizophrenics were right all along ?

So just how far down this "road to nowhere" has society been going ?

And if there is a purpose for mankind then have certain families and secret societies had this knowledge for some time and used that knowledge for power whilst the rest of society have been lulled into a trance like state and kept as cattle ?

We seem to be at a point in history where we are awakening from this sleep so have people been awakening for some time and either become enlightened or go insane.

Taken from Wiki

"Bill" Hicks (December 16, 1961 – February 26, 1994) was an American stand-up comedian. His humor challenged mainstream beliefs, aiming to "enlighten people to think for themselves."[1] Hicks used a ribald approach to express his material, describing himself as "Chomsky with dick jokes."[1] His jokes included general discussions about society, religion, politics, philosophy and personal issues. Hicks' material was often deliberately controversial and steeped in black comedy. In both his stand-up performances, and during interviews, he often criticized mediocrity and banality within the media and popular culture, describing them as oppressive tools of the ruling class, meant to "keep people stupid and apathetic."[2] Hicks died from pancreatic cancer in 1994 at the age of 32.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by EvilTwin666]

top topics

join