It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu, Blood Banks, The government is worried?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hello all,

For all our British user's who listen to Smooth FM (100.4) let me ask you a question;

Have you heard the recent advertisment stating that we need to give blood now before winter?

Why do we need to give blood before winter? Is this because the predicted number of deaths in winter is said to be 100,000 a day?

Therefore anyone requiring a blood transfusion would be infected with a swine flu patients blood...

Doesn't sound very good does it? The government know more than they are letting on (which we all know) but this is definately not a good sign...

Thoughts...?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I'm in the UK, I don't listen to radio. However, I get what you are sating, they are running a Blood Doner ad on the radio.

I thought they ran those types of ads regularly anyway. No?

They don't take doners who are ill. Do they?

People who are ill don't usually go to donate blood. Do they?

It shows, at least some forward planning on the part of the Gvt. It is probable that many people will be infected by the Swine Flu Pandemic this winter. The transmuted strain will probably be more virulent. If so, then it makes perfect sense to stock up on blood before the majority of people are too ill to be a donor. Otherwise they risk running dangerously low on suplies at a crucial time.

I hope my post does not give the impression that I either trust or have even the slightest faith in the Gvt of the UK. Far from it.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Yes you are correct in saying that they run these ad's regularly, however I don't think I can once remember said ad's saying "before winter"

It looks like theyre trying to stockpile as much blood as possible before winter because when that time arrives the majority of the population could be infected with swine flu.

If that happened then anyone requiring a blood donation would be screwed as the majority would be infected with swine flu and thus wouldn't be a successful blood donor.

It's the wording of the advert that worries me, I've honestly never heard them try to stockpile blood before.

Edit to add:

The conspiracy part of my statement is that the government realise that swine flu is going to be ALOT worse than they have stated and thus are trying to prepare for it now.

If its going to be that bad then why no public announcement?

[edit on 20/7/09 by Death_Kron]

[edit on 20/7/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Financial!

I can't decide how much of what they are doing/not doing is down to minimising financial loses, and how much of it is their usual incompitence.

I could be really cynical and say that they are possibly hoping for large numbers of deaths within certain groups of society who they deem to be a "strain" on Govt/NHS/Finances. But I'm not going to concentrate on that possibility.

I would rather just try to observe, and read between the MSM lines and try to figure out where this seems to be going.

I wonder, and hope that there is a possibility that those who do contract it now will build a certain amount of immunity before the more virulent form comes along. Not looking good.

I will be using my own sprays and hand rubs with essential oil blends. Diet to build immune defence, and reduce risk of cytokine storm. Et.c, et.c. And when/if the time comes, I will even make my own masks and wear a hoodie.

Yes, and I am more than sure it has crossed the Govts mind that they really don't want criminals having the perfect excuse to go around with hoods, masks and laytex gloves having a field day. LOL

Tamiflu and their vaccine isn't something I would want to consider. That is a personal choice. Everyone should get themselves well informed as to the risks now. Just my humble opinion.

top topics

join